I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I don't recommend any pharmaceuticals, the body does not recognize any artificial long chain chemicals and does not know what to do with them and sends them to the liver and fat cells.

This can cause tinnitus, cause hepatitis, and cause massive weight gain. The ear is the most sensitive to toxins and I have helped many with toxicological tinnitus with Tinnitus Mix.

2. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Clonazepam can cause hepatitis?

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I said the body does not know what to do with most drugs and sends them to the liver and when it stores enough of them it causes liver damage, this can lead to hepatitis. More than that we have many in the test group who were diagnosed with toxicological tinnitus by prescribed drugs. We have helped 2 reduce their tinnitus with Tinnitus Mix.

Screenshot_2019-08-07 Drug-Induced Hepatitis.png
      Screenshot_2019-08-07 drugs cause tinnitus - Google Search.png

• Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cochlear Endolymphatic Hydrops/Hearing loss
      @R. David Case

I realize your invention is not appreciated by everyone, but I would very much like to try it. My tinnitus is quite stubborn & I’m not getting any relief trying other things.

Is there a tutorial on how to set up your sound? I have an Apple 7 iPhone, but wonder if it would be better and simpler to get the CD & play it on a portable CD player? I will, of course purchase the recommended headphones. If I need to download it, I would need guidance with that as I’m not electronically savvy at all. Thank you.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sure, anything I can do to help. No tutorial because there are so many types of phones, devices etc. I prefer the CD because I am kind of old school, I have never had a smart phone and never will even though I am an electronic engineer. They have found they disturb sleep patterns even if turned off.

If you download the Tinnitus Mix you want to put it on repeat, there are several past posts of people posting what app does that. Or you can download 7 copies and just hit play, that way it will play all night. You should get used to the strange sounds first during daytime for a few hours ON LOW VOLUME. They will change into soothing sounds after a few days as brain chemistry returns to normal so don't think they will stay harsh, this is not a masker so don't play it as loud as your tinnitus.

Then switch to all night every night for 3 weeks ON LOW volume. If you sleep on your side you will want to cut a hole in a foam pillow so the earpiece fits in hole and you won't even know you have headphones on.

Once the tinnitus is gone or greatly reduced you can cut back to playing it twice a week as maintenance.

I hope it helps you like the hundreds of others that have their lives back because of Tinnitus Mix.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cochlear Endolymphatic Hydrops/Hearing loss
      @R. David Case
      Thank you. I’ll do just that & let you know if I’m one of the lucky ones that get relief from your invention.

• Like Like x 2
    7. lucy_snow

lucy_snow Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      hearing loss/ibuprofen
      Have you tried this Tinnitus Mix?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have new information possibly on why Tinnitus Mix works on 50% of those that try it. Brian Douglas says it is because people with NON-reactive tinnitus respond to sound therapy better. People with reactive tinnitus do not and would explain why they get spikes from sound therapy. This could help predict who should use Tinnitus Mix and who should not. By the way we have many more successes in the test group.

Screenshot_2019-09-02 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System(1).png

9. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You may have already stated this, but has anyone reported being 100% cured by this?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes but most say 99% gone which is as good as gone in my book. Some say their tinnitus does not come back but most have to play Tinnitus Mix once or twice a week as maintenance once the 3 weeks is up.

• Like Like x 2
    11. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have no reason whatsoever to think you are lying to us. The only argument anyone can make, considering that you are giving this away for free, is that you are a troll and I really don't think you have put this much energy into trolling us. I am a full grown ass man and have encountered many actual scammers in my life, unfortunately in my own family and I myself am a veteran troll. I do think you're 100% wrong about our tinnitus coming from SIGINT. The spooks target people for a reason and none of us here are target material. Most of the people on this site are total normies that pose zero threat to the spooks. If anyone here is a "conspiracy theorist" it is definitely me, and I have no social status so there would be no reason to target me. Besides, I already know my tinnitus is from chronic aspirin poisoning exacerbated by loud noise.

I just think you need to factor that into your understanding about how and why you 555 timer chaos works. FYI, I have worked extensively with 555 timers, mainly in constructing circuits to time the clocks of basic micro controllers and logic circuits.

I am seriously considering, again, trying this. However, I have damaged my body with aspirin toxicity and am looking more into that at the moment.

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your input on these subjects, I am glad you will try Tinnitus Mix again. I highly recommend you get the Koss KTX-PRO1 for best results.

Do you have reactive tinnitus or non reactive?

On the subject of signal intelligence you seem to misunderstand me. I am just saying that experimentation on U.S. citizens has been going on for decades . It is not relevant if the person is a legit target, it is about gaining scientific knowledge for the intelligence community, not the value of the target. If they want to know how microwaves affect children they target children. its that simple.

children expirmented on.png
      Screenshot_2019-08-08 (1) Facebook(17).png
      Screenshot_2019-08-08 (1) Facebook(1).png

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      A s for the 555 timer, my design is like nothing out there, it was wired in a way that has never been done before. Here is a drawing of the schematic just to show you how different it is. The 555 was not made to be as unstable as this circuit is. The 555 was made to be very precise timer, that's NOT what my invention is. It is a hybrid thermal (receiver)transducer / oscillator. I left out the resistor values to protect my intellectual property.

osc , thermal reciever 001.jpg

14. Piney

Piney Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Shingles virus
      For my 80 dB hearing loss sound audio won’t work anyway. One ear it would be screaming loud the other barely audible. Since your good at building things maybe you could build the vibrating headband on the mastoid bone thing.

• Like Like x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Actually hearing loss does not affect Tinnitus Mix results, there is more going on than just sounds in Tinnitus Mix. I believe there are small electromagnetic waves from coils of the Koss headphones that also come into play and provoke neuroplasticity and inhibitory neurons to work properly as this email says from a neuroscientist.

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

16. OregonDad

OregonDad Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss
      I joined Tinnitus Talk after reading most of this thread. Did anyone on Tinnitus Talk who tried it have positive results?

I see 9 months of discussion with no real results from those who said they would try it.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    17. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      I used it for a few weeks and noticed improvements. I had to stop because of an unrelated loud noise exposure. I'm hoping to start up again once my ears recover from a recent injury.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You just did not take the time to read all the positive posts, yes many have got good results (7 out 9) from my Tinnitus Mix. Many are scared to post positive results because of the mob mentality on this site, they pounce on them and say it's just the placebo effect, they say it's your imagination that your tinnitus is gone, etc, etc.

Here are just a few, there are many more testimonies if you look.

from t talk t gone best.png
      from t talk t gone.png
      Screenshot_2019-03-10 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png
      Screenshot_2019-06-15 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(20).png

19. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      NO!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Do you seriously think that the line level voltage will create EMF in the headphone coils that can penetrate into your middle or let alone the inner ear? Line level voltages from headphone jacks peak at like 3V and that's at full blast. C'mon man.

20. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      One of my favorite composers has a piece that reminded me of your mix:

Milton Babbitt - Ensembles for Synthesizer (1964)

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES the brain operates on very low power!!!

52720412_2070211023100457_5112668041968091136_n.jpg
      Screenshot_2019-03-07 R David Case Anti-Tinnitus Sound System Group.png

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well that reminds me of pink Floyd dark side of the moon... lol.

23. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      So what? The EMF from headphone coils are surely blocked by the skin within a fraction of a millimeter.

Such a low amount of EMF would never even get to the brain in the first place. We are talking about a magnetic field from 3 Volts. And not even 3V because that's the peak. Listening to you noise at a comfortable level is probably less than a single volt, with very little current. You are just wrong my friend if you think the coils from headphones are producing enough EMF to reach inside the skull.

24. foam

foam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I'm very convinced the best sound for tinnitus is just enough sound to not develop tinnitus from silence and no more than that. Certainly NO low frequency sounds that can penetrate the skull and excite the somatic system at all ever.. This is my biggest problem now. I get enormous ringing brain.. with any sounds that penetrate the skull. Road noise is the _worst_ thing ever, doesn't matter what ear protection you use... does nothing at all.

25. Cape crusader
      Cool

Cape crusader Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/18/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Microsuction ear wax removal
      Me too... had a fairly quiet day Saturday, ran my lawn mower with ear muffs on and BANG... brain buzzing for two days. Same in car. The vibrations go through the skull... ear protection is a waste of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes we are mainly made of water, since you can't compress water, all sounds and vibrations bounce around in the skull and can cause cavitations in the brain fluid. So loud sounds can be detrimental to our bio-systems. With that said there are beneficial frequencies to our system, that is what I believe Tinnitus Mix is, sounds that are beneficial.

hearing improved with therapy.png

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is not the volts that matter, it is the watts of energy that make it to the brain. High frequencies (mega hertz) only penetrate skin about 1/16 of an inch, but lower frequencies 20Hz-25kHz will travel all through the body. Then when you consider harmonic resonance resistance can go to zero. So if a small amount of say 22kHz make it to the brain, any neuron or structure that has that resonant frequency will be excited by that energy.

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      View attachment 31862

• Like Like x 1
    29. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Watts = volts X amps.

How much current do you think a headphone jack sources? Hint: it's not much at all.

30. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @R. David Case, you already know that I think that this sound therapy may be legitimate and I don't think you are a liar, but you need to wise up about some of the technology because I am about to mercilessly humiliate you if you don't drop this "muh EMF from muh Koss coils reaches muh brain" nonsense. Seriously dude, I think you have something good here but you're pooping all over it with your Art Bell Coast 2 Coast level mentally ill crap. I taught college level electronics for a few years and I am telling you you are a friggen dumbass if you think the EMF from low current, low voltage headphones is penetrating the skull or reaching the cochlea. Seriously bro, I love you, but just stop. If anything is having an affect it is the random, HF noise. I am 100% on board with your notion that this should be done at night and I think you have a real winner here but fuck damn, your babbling about SIGINT and the like is just ridiculous. I really do believe that you 555 timer circuit is unique and very interesting, but only for the sound, nothing else. I like you bro, but come back down to earth please.