I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Are you talking about longitudinal waves?

2. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I heard your podcast on Ramola D Reports, and you never once mention tinnitus from noise, and I asked you what you thought about that. Are you saying that those of us with tinnitus after acoustic trauma were targeted by SIGINT attacks coincidentally after our noise traumas? What about vets that got it from bombs and gunfights? TBH I think it is absurd to think that normal people with no influence or power in this world would be singled out for constant EMF attacks.

Answer this.
      You've said that your tinnitus mix disrupts the SIGINT attacks so how does this help people with noise induced tinnitus? Or are we wrong and ALL of our tinnitus is from SIGINT?

I know a lot about electronics bro. You can give me better explanations than "high technology".

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You misunderstood me, I never said everyone's tinnitus is from nefarious source, I said I have helped many who claim that, and the technology does exist. Tinnitus Mix works best on sound induced tinnitus. No I don't think sound induced tinnitus is from anything except the ear being overwhelmed. I am helping many groups with many different types of tinnitus. In some types of tinnitus, it is changing brain chemistry and resembles schizophrenia. These are the people that seem to be affected by external forces such as microwave hearing.When these people use tinnitus mix for 4 -21 days their brain chemistry returns to normal and they get there lives back.
      stops T and v2k.png

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      There are many types of waves or abilities to construct a wave by sending smaller pieces from multiple sources that accumulate (increase in power density) only at the target. Constructive interference is one method you can research. I have been working on delivering energy close to 100% efficiency long distance using the harmonic resonance of each component of air. When harmonic resonance is achieved there is zero resistance.

So it could be possible to send 3 separate energy waves or pulses, let's say one at harmonic resonance of oxygen, one at the harmonic resonance of nitrogen and a third at the harmonic resonance of water molecule. So a tuned system of delivery that greatly reduces resistance is possible. I am also working on what I call wave front technology but don't want to give that away.

5. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Besides transverse and longitudinal what else is there?

6. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I am seriously considering trying this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I wish you would try it, you have been on this thread for a long time and you know all of the letters are real, and the general principle of how this works, and it's free. Nothing would please me more than if Tinnitus Mix knocked out your tinnitus. you should start on low during the day for 2-3 hours with the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones to get used to the sounds, switch to all night every night for 3 weeks or until tinnitus leaves.

You MAY need to play Tinnitus Mix once or twice a week for maintenance in the future. if you play it to loud it could cause a temp spike, this is not a masker so it should be way below the level of your tinnitus.

from t talk t gone.png

I am convinced that after hundreds of people have knocked out their tinnitus that Tinnitus Mix is affecting brain activity in that it is provoking neuroplasticity and causing inhibitory neurons to work properly just as this neuroscientist stated when he tested it. One more thing, DO NOT skip a night, the tinnitus will try to reform between therapy sessions. if you can it would even be better to play 24/7 so it can't reform, but I know many people can't do that because of work, etc.

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

8. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      How in tarnation did you make this noise?

9. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      What would be the effect of zapping myself on the tongue with a 9 volt battery be (similar to MuteButton) if used in conjunction with this?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    10. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      "sessions. if you can it would even be better to play 24/7 so it can't reform"

The reason why people can't listen to this 24/7 has nothing to do with logistics and more to do with the fact that it's the worst form of aural torture. My tinnitus is annoying but nowhere near as grating as the dentist-drill-through-the-skull Tinnitus Mix, especially for hyperacusis sufferers like me.

It's laughable that you would think anyone would see such a "treatment" as a net gain in someone's quality of life. At best Tinnitus Mix is something one must endure and therefore has to be limited in duration otherwise the treatment is worse than the disease.

11. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Mathieulh Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic headphones use and acute noise induced trauma.
      About the same or worse than if you didn't.

12. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I bet it can make you feel better, all you have to do is to think of how it could be worse and what you hear in Tinnitus Mix *could* be your tinnitus, then you won't feel so bad anymore! xD

• Funny Funny x 1
    13. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It could also be like ACRN except much more chaotic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      This Tinnitus Talk member with hyperacusis would disagree.

hyperacusis gone names removed.png

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I know it's hard to believe but as Tinnitus Mix makes changes in the brain you will perceive the sounds changing into soothing sounds, many, many people say the same thing, it becomes something different and is no longer annoying.

Here is typical response of those that follow instructions.

brians fr t gone 3.png
      brians fr t gone 4.png
      brians fr t gone 5.png
      brians friend t gone 6.png

16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I wired 2 ic chips (555) oscillator chips in a way that has never been done, they would battle each other for power making 7 kinds of interference. Also one of my variable resistors was burnt unknown to me. This caused it to be a hybrid oscillator / thermal transducer. This is where the Brownian characteristics came into the recording (true thermal randomness), I also had a mic attached while I played it on speakers at the same time I recorded it, so there is massive reverb interference. This apparently is what it takes to break the loop in tinnitus. And don't misunderstand me, Tinnitus Mix IS NOT BROWN NOISE, it just has true randomness from thermal energy.

tinnitus has loop.PNG
      Screenshot_2019-04-21 Brownian noise - Wikipedia.png

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I hope it helps you, start on low for a few hours using Koss KTX -PRO1 headphones, if you use junk headphones that don't go to 25 kHz it will not work or could cause temporary spike. When you have got used to the sounds then switch to all night every night for 3 weeks.

Screenshot_2019-03-17 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(1).png

• Informative Informative x 1
    18. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      If Tinnitus Mix is so successful, why not perform a proper randomized controlled trial with a placebo and control group to ascertain the efficiency of your method?

If it is such a successful way to treat tinnitus, I am fairly certain a lot of companies would be interested in funding your research and/or the associated trial as well as having your solution commercially available.

19. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      He used it for two hours for god's sake.

20. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      He does not even want to do a survey here on Tinnitus Talk, because... reasons.

• Funny Funny x 1
    21. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      My headphones are not junk. They are Sennheiser HD380 Pros. They go up to 27 kHz.

• Like Like x 1
    22. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      He already gave out the sound file. How could there be a placebo group?

23. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2002; spike 2009; worse 2017-18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music - noise damage
      The Sennheisers won't have the proper magnetic coil that @R. David Case says the Koss KTX-Pro1 have.

• Funny Funny x 1
    24. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That's bullshit.

25. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      there's good data that shows it's not, but the government has cleverly suppressed it, and if I share my source with you they'll aim their HAARP cannon at me and make it rain and make my ears ring more

didn't u know

• Funny Funny x 1
    26. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      So you're calling Case on his BS and yet you still want to try his Tinnitus Mix?

27. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      All of these headphones use transducers that have magnetic coils. There is nothing special about the Koss headphones that makes them superior to my studio monitor headphones. Case has not presented any scientific evidence where he has tested other headphone brands. Or oscilloscope images showing that Koss headphones pit out more or less than X brand headphones. Besides, headphones are low voltage and there is no chance in Hell that the coils from any of these headphones, especially at a volume low enough to be safe for us, are producing EMF that is penetrating more than a fraction of a millimeter into or bodies if that.

Do I think sound therapy, which this is, could help us? Probably. That's what ACRN, Lenovo, and to a degree even Lenire is based on. However, Case is jumping straight into an absurd SIGINT conspiracy and makes a bunch of claims without any real logic or evidence that makes me believe he is, sorry to use this word, retarded. I majored in electronics and spent years furthering my knowledge in this field and even taught college level electronics for 2 years. I have studied Tesla's wireless power transmission technology. Part of my education was also Biomed. I basically majored in electronics engineering and minored in pre med. My BS degree is Biomedical Engineering Technology, and I had a GPA of 3.0. Not too shabby. I have also spent a lot of time studying Eric Dollard's replication of Teslas longitudinal wave lossless power transmission and am well versed in the fringe concept of space/counter space. I am also what you would consider a "conspiracy theorist". But I can balance my imagination about what the government or other groups could be doing with established scientific fact. Could the "government" be using SIGINT to cause people to get tinnitus? I say absolutely yes. But the cost of doing that to common people like most of us that have no money or influence is ridiculous and if it were coming from SIGINT then moving around and going in certain geographic places would stop it. Like me. I have flown around the world to Korea twice. When I was over the Beufort Sea, were the SIGINT satellites keeping a focused beam of tinnitus inducing EMF on me the whole time? If so, why didnt any of the other passengers complaining about it? Can they narrow this EMF to a single passenger in an aluminum airplane flying over Siberia? If this is a SIGINT attack, then I should be experiencing relief by moving around geographically, which I am not. My relief has come from sleep patterns, perhaps PRP and bone marrow injected into my ears and curcumin. A better explanation is that I have damaged my flesh through overuse of aspirin and playing guitar too loud and this has caused a disruption in chemical signalling in my auditory nerves.

None of this proves Tinnitus Mix is ineffective, but the way Case has presented this is absolutely ridiculous.

I listened to Tinnitus Mix today for about 3 hours with professional studio quality headphones that go up to 27 kHz and it spiked my tinnitus like a bitch. Thankfully it went back down after several hours. I am 100X more afraid to do this overnight than I was to subject myself to Minbo Shim's needles.

I am not saying throw this in the trash because it very well maybe a viable ACRN type of treatment but Case is definitely not fostering any type of confidence in people like me with his vague and ridiculous explanations.

@R. David Case go get a coil and an oscilloscope and show us how Koss headphones are superior to other studio headphone with images of the distance and amplitude of EMF.

Dude I'm a smart ass dude and you're not instilling any confidence in me whatsoever.

Despite all of this rambling, I still cannot discredit Tinnitus Mix as being efficacious, I'm just saying you're doing a piss poor job of convincing us. I'm still going to experiment with it despite my reservations and the nasty spike your Tinnitus Mix caused me from a few hours of use. I guarantee you I am the king of "conspiracy theories" and you just can't hang with me. You cannot hang with me bro.

• Like Like x 1
    28. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You need to answer some questions broseph smith.

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix works on about 50% of those that follow instructions, which is not bad for sound therapies, but that means half will be angry that it did not work. So I give it away free in an attempt to figure out if we can increase the success rate. There have been close to 30,000 views of this thread, I think 8 or 9 tried Tinnitus Mix because of the negative people calling me every name in the book because they assume I was a scammer and just wanted to shut me down. It worked, hardly anyone tried it. I believe if all of the 30,000 that viewed this thread tried it we would be reading about 15,000 people with eliminated or greatly reduced tinnitus.

Screenshot_2019-06-17 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yea they should work, we just know the Koss are the best for this therapy, just don't want this to happen:

Screenshot_2019-07-30 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png