I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Survey all you want, I just said every one on here with good results with Tinnitus Mix are scared to post here, they are ridiculed and ran out of town like this member:

from t talk t gone best.png

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for you input, you are playing Tinnitus Mix too loud, that's another reason the Koss KTX-PRO1 are better than other headphones, they have an analog volume control on the cord giving an infinite amount of control over volume. Most people report when they use other headphones connected to their PHONE, they set the volume at 2 and it's too loud, they lower it to 1 and they cant hear it. With the Koss you can get the EXACT volume for your condition.
      As for the coils in the Koss, I don't know why the Koss have tested so much better than others, I am only using logic and pondering how and why they work better. It's not my imagination that the Koss work better, many report back to me they tried Tinnitus Mix with others and it did not work, then they switched to the Koss and it worked, that's all I know.

We have found the high dollar Bose noise reducing headphones work also but many can't afford $350 for them.

Screenshot_2019-07-31 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is well known that the skin transducers high frequencies into sounds like tinnitus and clicking sounds. As an electronic engineer I was skeptical of this because of logistics. If they would have to have a million dollar satellite following every person it seems too cumbersome and too complex. So I set out to design a system on paper that would do this more efficiently just to see if it was possible. When I finished it hit me, I just designed a Global Position Satellite System. Then I realized, wow it's already in place and is possible. The G.P.S. easily could be painting us with an interactive grid, when we move we are reflecting the next grid code from our bodies, there is no need to FOLLOW us with a satellite. This coupled with signal intelligence and S.Q.U.I.D.D technology (quantum interference detection device) would be a seamless monitoring and modifying system that could be used to send many forms of sounds and energies to the scull of every person on earth just like this document said from the 1970s:

e harrass.PNG Screenshot_2019-07-31 THE WORK OF ALLAN H FREY • Cellular Phone Task Force.png

4. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      There's suppressed data that shows Koss coils cure tinnitus over other headphones?

• Funny Funny x 2
    5. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yup, radiofrequency hearing is a well documented idea going back to the 1950s.

Sorry, no, this is completely insane, not possible with GPS technology, and sounds a LOT like the thing that various paranoid schizophrenics have to say about "gangstalking", "HAARP" and similar.

You really think existing GPS technology is capable of maintaining a "painted grid" of every moving object of human-size-or-greater? Come on. That's not science fiction stuff, that's Bellevue Psychiatric stuff.

Ignoring the difficulty of tracking objects which are not broadcasting a signal (which is, you know, how GPS works), GPS has a ~2 meter accuracy. Miltech has access to higher fidelity GPS than civilian companies, but it's still nowhere close to the fidelity you're implying (and, again, even if it was -- the network only functions to track devices which are explicitly broadcasting a GPS signal, it can't magically create a 3D model of the entire environment its orbiting).

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Clearly. Just like they're hiding the fact that GPS is actually a massive surveillance dragnet that doesn't require transponders, HAARP is for weather control, etc, etc etc.

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well I disagree with you but I am not here to talk about conspiracies, just help people with tinnitus. I do think there has been a very fast increase in technology that can be used against us and we should be vigilant and care about what is going on. When the first atomic bomb was set off they told a couple thousand of our troops to start walking into the fall out, they just wanted to know what the radiation would do to humans, that shows a lack of humanity and they have no value on human life. We do need government and we need a strong military but when they start sacrificing us for scientific gain we must correct them or they will perceive they have impunity.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You were way off in your guesstimate that satellites don't have the resolution to track us,they even measure how much the ground shakes when target moves, read this:

Screenshot_2019-08-01 Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT).png
      Screenshot_2019-08-01 Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT)(1).png

9. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      As much as Case doesn't make sense, does it make sense to debunk the guy in a lengthy essay and conclude it by saying you're gonna keep trying it anyway? I know some tinnitus sufferers are desperate but wouldn't it be wiser to hold off and get in line for Lenire instead?

10. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That appears to be a high level description of MASINT?

I didn't say the US military doesn't have the technology to track targets on the ground; obviously they do, as many drone-bombed children can attest to.

I said that GPS technology is not capable of the magic you suggested in your earlier post. It's not, nothing in this high level description of MASINT even metions GPS, despite mentioning a ton of other military metric technologies like radar, IR, etc. Some of which are suitable for tracking ground targets. Posting a random, unsourced image like this, to me, just makes you come across as more unbalanced.

11. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I doubt if listening to random sounds at a low volume is going to hurt you, even if the person who made those random sounds has some very bizarre ideas about how RF and satellite technologies work.

12. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Mathieulh Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic headphones use and acute noise induced trauma.
      Indeed, Lenire is somewhat expensive (although not that much considering the alternatives), but it's at least backed by scientific and clinical data. Tinnitus Mix? Not so much, it's free though so at least he doesn't have much to lose (other than his time, sanity or what remains of his audition I guess?)

13. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      John claims his improvements from Korea were undone by merely a kiss on his ear and that just trying it out for a few hours gave him a spike. I'd say he has reason to be extra cautious.

14. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have been using Tinnitus Mix for 18 years and no there has never been one bad report, yes if they play it too loud or use cheap headphones it can cause a temporary spike that goes away in a day or so. There is no danger in using Tinnitus Mix. I would like to know why some get such fast relief and others take longer and why 50% of them have no reduction in tinnitus. I believe if the right tinnitus researcher could use Tinnitus Mix results and methods to improve other methods mentioned here on this thread.

Screenshot_2019-08-02 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

16. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Where is that at?

17. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    18. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      @R. David Case So you are saying there are 4 people on here that you have cured and they are to afraid to tell their story for fear of being abused by other members?

19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      person 382 mirical.png
      I think when a true scientific study is made they will find Tinnitus Mix has pulses and frequencies that nerves understand provoking neuroplasticity , this is method similar to the neuro-phone that bypasses the ear and directly transmit sounds to the brain. It would explain why so many report increased cognitive ability and and clarity of mind after using Tinnitus Mix. Also a new discovery of this in this new study could explain why Tinnitus Mix works and why the coils in the Koss work the best.

52720412_2070211023100457_5112668041968091136_n.jpg
      Screenshot_2019-03-07 R David Case Anti-Tinnitus Sound System Group.png
      Screenshot_2019-08-02 Super Learning with The Neurophone.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    20. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Man , these relentless screenshots are drivjng me nuts, when are you going to understand that listening to this once and then claiming results means absolutely nothing, nada, zero!! In fact unless it's a follow up after a couple of months it still does not mean anything.

FFS.

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Greatly reduced their tinnitus, yes, haven't you read their testimonies, it's not me just saying it. Read them yourself.

from t talk t gone best.png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(23).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(22).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(20).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(19).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(12).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(15).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(8).png

• Like Like x 1
    22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I keep in contact with many of them, and they still are tinnitus free or greatly reduced, here is one follow up with Brian Douglas's friend he gave my CD to, he had tinnitus for 22 years and it's still gone with Tinnitus Mix. Sorry it's a screenshot... lol.

update on brians friend.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    23. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      @R. David Case, I may give your Tinnitus Mix another shot as I found my iPod Classic which it is on. I had lost it for quite some time but now found it in a briefcase. I think it would be much easier to set up as an app for most users.

The biggest problem was keeping the headset on while you are sleeping.

24. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I'm afraid this might make me schizophrenic.

• Like Like x 1
    25. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    26. Mathieulh
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      05/24/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    27. Daniel Lion
      Ape-like

Daniel Lion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma, hearing loss
      Don’t worry bro.
      We couldn’t get any nuttier than we already are.
      We passed that threshold decades ago, speaking for myself of course.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's great, start off a few hours a day on low volume to get used to the sounds and then switch to all night every night for 3 weeks. You can cut a hole in a foam pillow if you sleep on your side and the ear piece fits in the hole, you won't even know you have headphones on. You can also use a sock hat over them to keep them in place. I would get the Koss KTX-PRO 1 , that way you are able to control the volume and don't get a spike from wrong headphones.

Screenshot_2019-08-03 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

• Like Like x 1
    29. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      Yeah I have the Koss headphones you preferred. I had some real nasty static that was hard to bear, almost hurts. I do have some clonazepam .5 mg also. I need to try everything because I cannot function with the static sound.

30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yea and it might make your arms fall off too, and make you lose your virginity...lol.

• Funny Funny x 1