I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Capstan

Capstan Guest

People please be careful with this stuff. Noise can cause more damage. I believe sound therapy caused me dysacusis at higher frequencies.

• Agree Agree x 3
    2. Capstan

Capstan Guest

Please avoid sound therapy. It will hurt you.

How are you doing Phat Tuna?

• Like Like x 1
    3. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      Used this for close to two months and no progress at all.

• Informative Informative x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. MRItechssuck
      Disappointed

MRItechssuck Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Severe 10/17/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise, MRI
      I find the mix useful as a distraction background noise and I believe it suppresses my tinnitus for a minute after turning the sound off... but that’s it.

Some of those YouTube, or other nature sounds... for tinnitus are more annoying for me... this is not a silver bullet... just a sound file that could help.

I would like the specifics of @Capstan... loudnesss... what sounds you used, etc.. no one wants to get worse.

Information sharing is key...

If I had known about MRIs... two pieces of foam for 20 minutes could have saved me a lifetime of grief.

• Like Like x 1
    5. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

• Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      Yeah, but at least the government's satellites can no longer interfere with my brain.

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 2
    7. Capstan

Capstan Guest

Another victim of Tinnitus Mix.

8. Capstan

Capstan Guest

I used pink noise 4k on YouTube. I played it at masking level - didn't think it was very loud. Played on my PC speakers. It was no louder than playing music but my feeling it is more damaging because it's a constant broadband assault like Tinnitus Mix. My ears felt funny after listening that was the first clue. I thought that meant it was working, boy was I wrong.

Stop using it, it's impossible it can help.

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. FGG
      No Mood

FGG Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multi-factorial
      Mine eventually settled back to baseline thankfully but I didn't persist when it started to get bad.

• Like Like x 1
    10. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That explains my problems, likely, then, since I never used it.
      Hey @Contrast why isn't this on your radar as an alt-health thing we should be Very Worried about? Lack of financial gain doesn't mean no one is harmed.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, but it takes longer, it works 90% better with the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones.

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      If one has reactive tinnitus sound therapy in general may not work and may cause temporary spikes, nobody has been harmed by my therapy.

• Hug Hug x 1
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      If you have reactive tinnitus sound therapies in general may not help you and may cause a temporary spike.

from t talk t gone.png
      from t talk t gone best.png
      hyperacusis gone names removed.png

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You did not follow instructions.

brian douglas testimony.png
      brian cures 6 year old.png

15. Capstan

Capstan Guest

• Winner Winner x 2
    16. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes, always blame the user for not reading the incantation correctly when the spell does not work.

It is known.

• Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have helped hundreds around the world and will not stop because you want me to, I get letters and emails every week saying how I saved their lives.If it did not help you just don't play it, it's that simple.

ti cured 2nd.png

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You are right, there is something that is not quantifiable in Tinnitus Mix, it is stopping hyperacusis, stopping tinnitus, stopping the condition of hearing voices, and restoring hearing in members of many groups. It amazes me every day!

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png
      person 382 mirical.png
      hearing improved 2.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    19. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      So you admit this is magic, and could never be demonstrated to be effective in a double blind RCT?

Cool, nothing more to discuss then.

People recover from hyperacusis and tinnitus spontaneously all the time, and if you think some audio mix is effective for people "hearing voices", uhm, well. I'm not even touching that one. Hearing voices is not a manifestation of tinnitus in any clinical dx sheet I've ever seen, but it is a very common indication of various altered states of mental processing including paranoid schizophrenia.

• Agree Agree x 1
    20. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      The most important facet of mental illness is that those who are mentally ill are rarely capable of acknowledging such. It's sort of like dunning-kruger where incompetents never realize they are incompetent. The reason I'm pointing this out is that calling someone out for being mentally ill is pissing in the wind. They are incapable of self reflecting enough to accept it.

For instance, L Ron Hubbard made it a key facet of Dianetics to declare war against the psychiatric profession. And it makes sense because the ego feels assaulted if someone came up to you and said you were a damaged person. Someone who is genuinely healthy doesn't spend a lot of time attacking the psychiatry. It's an obvious defense-mechanism.

• Agree Agree x 1
    21. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      In my experience, people with legitimate psychiatric disorders are usually well aware of their issues. The real problem is the significant percentage of the population suffering from cluster b personality disorders. Technically they're not mentally ill but rather damaged on a fundamental level in a way that can never be corrected. In many cases mental health practitioners won't even give a formal diagnosis of BPD to women because they don't want to 'stigmatize' them. If you've ever encountered a 'Karen' you've met a woman with BPD.

22. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Not when they are clinging to paranoid ideas that have come to define their sense of self, and so it functions like a religion. I think that is true of Mr. Case and I think my own sister is in that bucket, unfortunately.
      There's a fine line between having a bad personality and a clinical mental illness. Few of us are so self-actualized that we're ready to ascend in the lotus position to nirvana. Obviously when it comes to tinnitus most of us are in some shape or form depressed, for instance.

I think the most important quality anyone can have is humility. Only when you have humility can you learn and self-improve. Most of the arguments I get into are with people who are so stubborn in their positions that they won't even entertain the notion they could be wrong about something.

That makes discourse on the internet very difficult because on the internet everyone always believes they are right and nobody ever changes their mind. I mean, I've been on the internet since 1993 so I have a very broad perspective on this phenomenon. It's really changed how we think and interact as a society--and not in a good way.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    23. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      Personality disorders exist on a spectrum. They are distinct from proper mental illness in the sense that the brain is functioning properly but the programing is faulty. That's why it's worth making the distinction. Genuine Mental Illness is a physical condition that in many cases can corrected with the proper medical treatment. Individuals with Personality disorders are basically just shitty human beings that can't be fixed. Although in some instances if they are intelligent enough they can still be highly productive and make a significant contribution to society. I completely agree that the internet (in particular Social media) has brought out the worst in a lot of people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I never said it was magic, I said the combinations of these pulses and wave forms are being perceived as reboot signals by neurons, this idea is just now coming to light and was unheard of before this recent breakthrough.

52720412_2070211023100457_5112668041968091136_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well I have come to conclusion that something else is going on in the brain / environment that is discounted as mental illness, just because it is easier than finding a cause. I have cured many, many people that all of you would call mental. After a few weeks of using Tinnitus Mix they no longer have any problems!

TI cured.png
      ti cured 3.png

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I get your point but it is all about perspective, if you had talked to all of these hundreds of users of Tinnitus Mix, read all the emails and letters from people that don't know each other saying the same thing, that Tinnitus Mix has changed their lives for the better you would have a different perspective. It is easy to sit back in your arm chair and just spew one liners like "I call bullshit" and "placebo effect". It's harder for the brain to ponder and work to figure something out.

great disconection.png

Attached Files:

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      What I find fascinating is how Tinnitus Mix has uncovered a connection between tinnitus and hearing voices, there is some common denominator that is unknown.

ti  cured 7.png
      testimony for web site 001.jpg

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I never said it was magic, something that was not known is mysterious until its workings are discovered.

Screenshot_2020-03-03 Ultrasound Produces Extensive Brain Activation via a Cochlear Pathway.png

29. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      3r97qo.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Just got this email, another person that has stopped their tinnitus of 40 years with Tinnitus Mix!!

Screenshot_2020-03-03 Messenger.png
      musicial cured 2.png

• Like Like x 1