I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      it takes a few days to get used to Tinnitus Mix. Try playing during the day on low volume for a few hours each day for 3 days. Also make sure you are using the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones.

tyred other headphones name removed.png

2. GBB

GBB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Microsuction / Additional Acoustic Trauma in Close Proximity
      I have to say this is the only thing I've found which will mask both my tinnitus and audio distortion. I know the intention is not necessarily to mask but I'm at day 75 or so of severe tinnitus and really tired of hearing my brain. I'm listening to this on loop as though it's Mozart - good stuff! If it makes my tinnitus go away, even better!

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. weab00
      Alone

weab00 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise, whiplash; 08/20 H
      This dude gives off such a scammer vibe.

4. twa

twa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      meds
      Did you have any hearing loss initially? If so, how much? How long did it take for your sound sensitivity to get better?

5. SoundB0und
      Balanced

SoundB0und Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity
      Lol, you bring back memories of this funny post. My hearing was last checked a year and a half ago, 1 year after my serious injury when it was also checked. Both times it was checked it was 85 dB at 8 kHz and then the "wall" of 8 kHz came and they don't check beyond that, I think it might have been even worse beyond it. My sensitivity decreased but I attribute that to the laser healing me, hard to quantify how much, it's been a lot.

6. twa

twa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      meds
      I have mild hearing loss at 8,000 Hz in one ear. Dr said that is enough to set off tinnitus. Do you have any info on this? I have fullness in my ears, even the better ear. Everything sounds muffled in a way.

7. SoundB0und
      Balanced

SoundB0und Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity
      No sorry. I think your doctor is right that it's probably what set off the tinnitus. I never had much muffled hearing tbf. I also think if people have personal questions they should PM or post in their own threads, so as to not make other threads off-topic, but that's just me.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      NO DUDE. It's free!! There is no scam.

• Like Like x 2
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's great, yes, it can mask tinnitus but it is best to play lower than your tinnitus while sleeping for full benefit.