I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Alexandras
      Balanced

Alexandras Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2020-07
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL
      I got strong tinnitus due to ISSHL 3 weeks ago. I started Tinnitus Mix therapy 5th of August as per the instructions mentioned. The therapy sound itself does not bother me that much actually. After first night, no improvement noticed, I will try for a few nights more, plus will try to listen to it through the day as well.

However, it seems that my tinnitus is reactive so it was mentioned earlier in this thread that usually it does not help in such cases. This is pity, as I would really like to be helped by a crazy good-hearted inventor from parallel dimension :)

• Like Like x 1
    2. Francesco

Francesco Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Well I am finally going to give this a try. What I can say is that after using it during the day for say 20 mins, my tinnitus changes completely so it does something. Will start sleeping with it.

• Like Like x 2
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That is a good sign that your tinnitus changes after using Tinnitus Mix!

Make sure that you get the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones. They have tested best for Tinnitus Mix.

tinnitus gone no name.png

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      If you have reactive tinnitus you may want to keep the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones away from ears and just put them around the neck.

It can take some 3-4 weeks to see results. We are finding Tinnitus Mix is causing neuroplasticity (brain/nerve healing). We are also finding Tinnitus Mix stops Raynaud's syndrome!! It seems to reboot nerves that are not working properly.

So far Tinnitus Mix is stopping many conditions such as tinnitus, hyperacusis, TTTS, improves hearing, stops the hearing of voices, promotes deeper sleep.

raynauds best.png
      Screenshot_2020-07-12 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System.png
      Screenshot_2020-07-12 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System(1).png

5. PauloZ
      Alienated

PauloZ Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2015, got much worse in 09/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure, both times.
      I read through this thread and I believe your Tinnitus Mix could help some people with their tinnitus. I'm even thinking of trying it myself. But now you claim it can help Raynaud's syndrome? Sorry, but I can hardly believe that. How can a sound from a headphone reduce spasm in fingers. How can it reduce spasm in a toe, while it isn't even placed on the toe. Sorry to say, but if the story is true it must be coincidence. Maybe the electrical stimulation from the headphones? I don't know. I just think it's bold to claim it was the Tinnitus Mix helping.

How does one even come to the idea of placing headphones with specifically your Tinnitus Mix on their fingers to treat their Raynaud's syndrome?

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      This is beyond quackery. Now that I'm 9 months in I'm almost ashamed of myself for wasting $20 on crap headphones. The only positive thing Tinnitus Mix did for me was make me laugh at myself and my situation. Tinnitus Mix is nothing but comedy. Desperation can make one do stupid things, don't bother losing sleep trying to use this unless you just want to give yourself a good laugh. If I ever try a sound therapy again, I'm going to make my own, using sounds I already know work for me. It's not hard and Tinnitus Mix doesn't work.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Research neuroplasticity, many told me there is no way Tinnitus Mix can stop tinnitus, we now have helped over 700 people stop or reduce tinnitus. The U.K. started a test group and then many in the group with hyperacusis said it stopped their hyperacusis. Then many started Tinnitus Mix and said their hearing improved.

I had no idea that neuroplastic changes could be made with sounds but this is documented in the scientific community and this is what we are finding, take it or leave it. It's free.

neuroplastic 2.png neuroplastic3.png neuroplastic.png

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix has helped hundreds of people, that's why the United Kingdom tested it and made a special group to test all of its abilities.

Here is there public release on it, it works on about 50% of those that follow instructions, sorry it did not work for your condition but that does not mean this can't help millions of people.

ground breaking news.PNG

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is well known that sounds can induce neuroplasticity, the sounds of Tinnitus Mix are perceived by neurons as reboot signals.

neuroplastic 1.png

neuro 2.png

neuro 3.png

10. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Case thinks it can heal everything. He invented this to keep the government's satellites from scanning your thoughts and giving you tinnitus.

If anyone is looking for a cure and real knowledge jump over to the Frequency Therapeutics thread, real science, not fantasy land BS. This thread is for entertainment purpose only. That being said, it attracted an idiot like me and it's part of the reason I joined this forum.

11. AnxiouslyWaiting
      No Mood

AnxiouslyWaiting Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety maybe?
      Has this worked for anyone on the forum? All the success stories I’ve seen posted are cross posted from outside of the forum.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes many in this thread have reported good results, you just have to read pasts posts.

But there is a mob rules mentality on this forum and they love to mock, call me names, and try to stop me from helping people here. Many that get good results here with Tinnitus Mix are barraged and made fun of because they can't believe it works, as this person on Tinnitus Talk says:

from t talk t gone best.png
      hyperacusis gone names removed.png

More success with Tinnitus Mix from members on this forum, this just in the past 2 weeks.

tinnitus gone bbest.png
      from t talk t gone.png
      Screenshot_2019-03-23 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

More success using Tinnitus Mix in this group:

Screenshot_2019-06-15 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png
      Screenshot_2019-12-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(1).png

• Like Like x 4
    13. AlejandroWhite

AlejandroWhite Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      i dk
      Day 1 and the voices, tinnitus and e-harassment are already dampening... I love you David!

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    14. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      That's called residual inhibition...

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    15. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Would you normally be able to use residual inhibition to suppress your tinnitus?

Maybe you need to use it for a longer time, depending on how chronic it is?

• Agree Agree x 1
    16. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      I'm sorry this didn't work for you.

But, I recall David stating that it doesn't work for everyone.

17. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't care that it didn't work for me. I nearly laughed myself out of bed when I finally admitted to myself how silly the whole thing is and sounds. David Case invented this to stop satellites from probing brains and I was freaked out enough to try it. Bought the headphones and everything. That's some serious comedy. Now it's months later and I'm dealing with my tinnitus much better. If this actually worked on anyone for any substantial amount of time I'd be surprised. I lied to myself more than once trying to convince myself that it was working. Maybe it's time for a poll?

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I invented this to knock out my tinnitus, and it did. I have given this gift to everyone to use. It has stopped or greatly reduced tinnitus and hyperacusis in hundreds of people around the world. I don't care if you believe it or not. It's free, take it or leave it.

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes some people take longer to respond to Tinnitus Mix.

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You are welcome!! I can only imagine how devastating hearing voices would be on a person's life. So glad my neuroplastic (brain healing) Tinnitus Mix has helped you!! It has stopped voices in many many people around the world!!

stops T and v2k.png

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      @Former newyorker,

Here are complete instructions for Tinnitus Mix. For tinnitus relief, you must play it on the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones on "repeat all" at a low volume all night, every night for 3 weeks. Tinnitus Mix works for about 50% of those people that follow instructions, if the user does not get the Koss headphones success rate drops considerably. If you don't play all night and only play during the day, it takes longer. You must play for at least 6 hours a night.

For hyperacusis relief, play at a very low volume for 1 minute the first day with headphones away about 4 inches from ears. Next day play for 2 minutes, day 3 play for 3 minutes, etc, etc until you can play it for hours.

hyperacusis gone names removed.png

22. Martinf
      Balanced

Martinf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Great Tinnitus Mix!!!! Thank you @R. David Case.

This indeed can help many people. Me personally when I first got tinnitus, I spent 3 months trying to program the same sound I am hearing in my head in my computer. My tinnitus sounds mostly like a high pitch white noise from 6 kHz to 10 kHz with some loud hiss/buzz mostly at around 8 kHz + a sine-wave at 12 kHz + some morse code at 3 kHz or so. When I finally was able to reproduce the same sound I am hearing in my head, I put the sound in my headphones and try to listen to it at the lowest possible volume (so I can still hear it over my tinnitus) after few minutes I start noticing that the sound is getting a bit louder and more audible I know at that time that my tinnitus is fading away. When I finish listening I no longer hear my tinnitus in my head but I feel like there's a dead zone in my hearing.

Why I am saying that Tinnitus Mix from David is great? Because I can hear most tinnitus sounds people experience in his Tinnitus Mix and it could help no matter what type of tinnitus you have. However I don't think it is important to listen to this with specific headphones that goes above 20 kHz. There isn't much to hear in Tinnitus Mix above 14.4 kHz anyway. I can tell this from my spectrum analyzer.

I strongly believe that tinnitus can be cured by sound. It is just hard to fully understand the sound you are hearing and treat it. I experience pure silence myself just by listening to my own soundtracks I made.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    23. Former newyorker

Former newyorker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      May be noise induced
      Hi David, I have the headphones but still can’t download Tinnitus Mix. So without the download the headphones are useless.

Thanks for your help.

• Like Like x 1
    24. Pitseleh

Pitseleh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      What you experience is called residual inhibition.

Works for some people, works best when tinnitus is tonal. Residual inhibition lasts for seconds (minutes if you're lucky).

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix lasts for much longer that that, in my opiniont it is not from residual inhibition. Many report tinnitus is gone for weeks or even permanently after playing Tinnitus Mix.

tinnitus permantly gone.PNG

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's great my Tinnitus Mix is helping you!! The Koss headphones will work better if you get them. And there are some 22.5 kHz on the sound file, they are so brief you can't see them on most scopes. There are very short pulses that come into play that break the feedback loop in the tinnitus structure of unwanted communication of brain pathologies.

Screenshot_2019-11-30 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System.png

27. Former newyorker

Former newyorker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      May be noise induced
      I finally downloaded the Tinnitus Mix on my iPod shuffle but tried to sleep with headphones last night and felt my tinnitus in my head seemed noisier and because I am not used to sleeping on my back I could not get comfortable with combinations of tinnitus and headphones so I finally gave up at 2 am so I could get some sleep.

Will try wearing the headphones in the day to listen. Also concerned my brain will keep the Tinnitus Mix in my head and make the head sizzling even worse which is continuous for me.

Good luck to anyone that has had success.

28. hope_for_cure

hope_for_cure Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing Induced Injury
      Hi. I'm middle-aged and recently developed a very noticeable kind of high-pitched (12-13 kHz) ringing tinnitus 2 weeks ago from a noise induced injury (it was a sudden sharp loud feedback noise while wearing headphones and I felt some pain after). Tried white noise generator feeds, but I could still hear my tinnitus on top of the feeds.

When I listened to your recording (which I encoded to MP3 from WAV), it was quite relaxing relative to my tinnitus! I used Bose QC 35 headphones instead of the recommended brand. When I wake up from a long rest (even with white noise from my air purifiers), I usually have peak tinnitus (moderately loud). After I listen to your track for 15 minutes, the tinnitus fades a lot. Just incredible!

My tinnitus is on and off (not at all based on heart rate - just injury induced). Sometimes the noise can be low volume, but piercing. I can't believe how stupid I was 2 weeks ago, but now I have a good way to cope for the rest of my life (even as I suspect my tinnitus will be permanent). Tried Taurine, NAC, L-Theanine too - they helped a bit, but your track was more helpful. Now I have to book an audiologist appointment and get plugs... can only hear up to 16.2 kHz with loud volume, and other lower ranges need some more volume.

Additional research that may help:

Electric shocks to the tongue can quiet chronic ringing ears
      https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/electric-shocks-tongue-can-quiet-chronic-ringing-ears

Thank you.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    29. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-2019 (Mild, Cured) 8/2020 (Severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus / Microsuction / Acoustic Trauma
      Honestly I would love for this to work but I keep laughing over it... I will say it masks my tinnitus pretty well which is tough.

30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's great!! I'm glad Tinnitus Mix is helping you. We are close to a thousand people that have got relief from it!