I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix will not work with Apple headphones. When you get the Koss, you will notice a big difference because they will generate the 2.8 MHz of sound energy and other headphones do not. Please keep us informed.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I HAVE AN IMPORTANT UPDATE.

When I play Tinnitus Mix on the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones, the cord becomes HARD AS GLASS after about 30-60 days from the ear pieces down about 6 inches. It happens to every pair of headphones I buy.

When I told Dr Dineshen about it, he got excited, it is direct evidence of the 2.8 MHz resonance occurring in Tinnitus Mix. Here is the email he sent me:

sounds cord discovery.png

3. sonicfckery

sonicfckery Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2006-2008 sometime
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Making music, possibly Minoxidil.
      How long and why is in the description to the left, under my username.

Yeah it's abrasive, but it's not too bad I think (I do listen and create very experimental and noisy music so for me it's not as "shocking" as for some perhaps).

Today my tinnitus has been worse I must sadly report. But on the other hand I have not listened to Tinnitus Mix because I've had a lack of sleep (not tinnitus related). How I grade my tinnitus is how much is in the background or the foreground it is. Now it's in the foreground. I'm watching a YouTube stream right now and I can still hear the tinnitus, so I know it's bad..

@R. David Case, interesting...

4. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      @R. David Case, I’m following this thread with intrigue. I’m a little skeptical about some of the claims but I don’t think it can be denied that users of neuromodulation therapies are getting results. It may be a subset of tinnitus sufferers but I know for a fact that people have/are getting results. There is a YouTube video (4 hours tinnitus neuromodulation) that has worked for some people to reduce tinnitus and/or turn it into a hiss, which may be more palatable for many people.

I have a question: do you believe that Tinnitus Mix could help ear pain and pressure associated with tinnitus? I believe that it’s not ETD but some form of spasm or inflammation caused by trauma to the inner or or the tinnitus itself. I’m curious if you have heard of any evidence that it would help these issues as well. Thanks.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well I have had many reports of less pain in head and neck area but not sure if they had that exact condition you describe. One thing is for sure, Tinnitus Mix is causing neuroplasticity (brain/nerve healing) in those that follow instructions. Soon there will be many scientists interested in testing Tinnitus Mix on a larger scale when Dr. Dineshen's study is published. It does seem to help spasms in the form of Raynaud's syndrome, we tested it right in front of me on a girl (I personally know) with that condition and it stops the Raynaud's for about 8-14 days after she plays Tinnitus Mix with the headphones on her hands for about 20 minutes which is amazing to me. Tinnitus Mix seems to have reboot signals embedded in it that tell neurons to wake up or start working correctly:

for web site 22.PNG

raynauds best.png

Screenshot_2020-07-12 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System.png

Screenshot_2020-07-12 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System(1).png

6. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      David,

I've been following this thread for over a year. I think I may have contributed to this thread early on but I want to let everyone know that I have been listening to David's audio and it has reduced my tinnitus 90+% in the past week. The first time I tried it was over a year ago with the recommended headphones but I had two major issues which caused me to stop the trial. The first issue was that I could not sleep with regular headphones. I toss and turn a lot and they just did not work out for me. The second issue was that I had to use a audio->lightning converter and those converters are not very reliable. The audio would randomly stop playing.

Fast forward to last week. My tinnitus had reached a level I have never experienced before. It was no longer an "sound" but a "feeling/sensation" if that makes any sense. It made my head feel full and I was getting strange sensations on my head and face. Anyway, I thought I would give it another chance but this time I used the original Apple lightning wired earbuds. I put the audio on the first level (1) and went to sleep. After the first night, I woke up much more refreshed and my tinnitus was barely noticeable and that "sensation" was gone. I had the audio playing throughout the day as well on volume 1 which seemed to also help. The second and third day was just about the same. I had a slight increase on day 4 but on the 1-10 scale, I would rate that "increase" to be a 3 or 4. Day 5 was back down to a 1 or 2.

It has been a week now and I've been hesitant to report my results because I always end up cursing myself and things go back to being bad but at the same time I'm happy to report that I've been very happy the last week which is a huge change from walking around my house at 3am due to severe anxiety and insomnia. Oh, speaking of insomnia. That also seems to be gone. I don't remember the last time I slept this well.

I want to thank you David for this relief, even if it only lasts me one week. I will report back in a week but to those who have no a difficult time with the physical aspects of listening to this in bed, I suggest you use the original Apple earbuds even though they may not be ideal in frequency response. Put the audio level to volume 1 (plenty for me) and give it a try.

• Like Like x 3
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That is great that Tinnitus Mix is helping you! Do not skip a night for 3 weeks or tinnitus will try to reform, and adding playing during the day does help even more. Yes you cannot compress or convert Tinnitus Mix as it should be kept in raw unchanged format (high quality). Many report deeper higher quality sleep and we all know how tinnitus robs us of valuable sleep. I'm glad the Apple earbuds are working. You might consider the earbuds below as they go to much higher frequency (40 kHz),you may get a more complete healing with these. Please keep us informed.

Screenshot_2021-01-22 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System Facebook.png

8. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Thanks David. I picked up the 1More earbuds. I'll report how they compare to the Apple ear buds in terms to effectiveness. What's certain is that I've never had a whole week of feeling normal in the past year. I was in this constant daze of inability to focus on anything, inability to sleep, strange tingling sensations on the scalp, intense tinnitus that was unmaskable and this unstable feeling like you're drunk. My tinnitus sounds like a high frequency fluctuating tone like an old dial-up modem combined with a jet engine. I also get these shooting/pulsing sensations that seem or originate from my left ear and end on the bridge of my nose. Combine this with intense anxiety that seems to come and go like a switch being turned on/off and a couple days lack of sleep and it really tests your willingness to keep fighting and not losing hope.

I don't believe in conspiracies for the most part but boy if someone wanted to attack you in an indirect way, I couldn't think of a better method. When I heard about the Havana Syndrome where US diplomats were supposedly attacked using acoustic or electro magnetic weapons in Cuba, I couldn't help but compare the similarities of the symptoms described with what I'm going through. I don't know the science behind how EMF/sound can directly or indirectly affect the brain but the fact that the brain is electrical and EMF can induce current, it sounds plausible that EMF can have the ability to affect the brain in some way. The timeline of my symptoms and how it all started for me is very close to the timeline of the Havana victims. Perhaps it was certain strain of virus going around at that affected the ear. I don't know but it's brutal to say the least.

I don't know exactly how David's Tinnitus Mix is helping with all my symptoms but my theory is that some part of the brain that has to do with audio/pain/emotion has gone haywire into a feedback loop. Neurons are firing in a circular pattern so-to-speak. The randomness of the Tinnitus Mix is interfering with this loop and stopping/reducing this chaotic neural activity. At least that's how it feels when I listen to it. It feels like a brain massage.

I'll keep you posted.

9. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have discussed David’s Tinnitus Mix with a neuro researcher who is a friend of a friend. He does not specifically deal with tinnitus but is well versed in it and other ailments of the ear because many of the trials and research revolves around issues that involves tinnitus. I had a theory on why it may possibly work but I didn’t disclose my thoughts until the researcher gave his opinion.

He believes, without knowing too much about the Tinnitus Mix itself or anything to do with harmonics and frequencies, that the Tinnitus Mix might provide relief because of its erratic and unpredictable pattern of sounds. When we sleep, it is believed that we can still subconsciously hear tinnitus, I guess depending on the type. Tinnitus while sleeping perpetuates the feedback loop and continues to stress our nervous system and David’s Tinnitus Mix interrupts/masks the sound of tinnitus with erratic noises that are not in any discernible pattern. He explained that even masking with white noise won’t have the same effect because your brain will recognize the white noise and it is predictable, as are waves and rainforest sounds, etc.

I was thinking along the same lines and was really surprised when he gave his opinion. There is a video on YouTube, 4 hours of neuromodulation for tinnitus, and it seems to be practical for many people as well. I guess it uses the same principle where the sounds are erratic and unpredictable in a sense so while masking the tinnitus it breaks the feedback loop that is commonly discussed. If I’m not mistaken, ACRN uses a similar principle so it’s no wonder that the Tinnitus Mix might actually work. I will try and report back.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    10. sonicfckery

sonicfckery Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2006-2008 sometime
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Making music, possibly Minoxidil.
      Mr. Case, what do you think about listening to both Tinnitus Mix and for example an audiobook (only voice) at the same time... would it render it useless?

Perhaps a better way is to listen to Tinnitus Mix in headphones and something else externally, like the TV or so... would that be better? I don't mind listening to the Tinnitus Mix but I also really like listening to podcasts, TV, audiobooks...

I know sleeping with the headphones on is probably optimal but I think I want to increase my daily listening as well.

11. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Exactly. When I listen to white noise or some sound with any kind of pattern, all it does is cause ear burn for me and the tinnitus still comes through. What I mean by ear burn is when you listen to the sound for a prolonged period of time then stop, it feels like your hearing is muted for a few minutes. Similar to using a lawn mower without hearing protection (never do this).

When I listen to ACRN or David's Tinnitus Mix, it does not cause this type of burn and these are the types of therapies that are the most effective. They disrupt the feedback loop. This is the reason I think the cure will not be through medication but rather electromagnetic or a physical brain probe type of therapy like the technology Elon Musk is developing.

I can't wait to try the new earbuds with the wider frequency response.

• Like Like x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      WOW, that is exactly how my tinnitus was. What I found is as the frequency of the machine sounds (pulse code modulation) goes up, you can't hear it but you can feel it.

That's why I believe the main parts of this type of tinnitus is WAY above 20 kHz.

Yes mine was just like the old dial up internet too, electronic screeching with sub rhythms. It is very easy to influence every biological process in our bodies from long distance. For example everyone that makes a call with a cell phone next to their head are getting their D.N.A. UNWOUND by the cell waves, which the body has to repair every time you end a call. We are all electro-chemical beings, we are influenced by chemicals and by electromagnetic activities. Our bodies are sending out energy and receiving energy from all around us.

cell waves dna.png

cell waves unwind DNA.png

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix works best when sleeping, but if you play during the day when awake with other sounds in room it will still work, it will just take a little longer to knock out the tinnitus.

We are now testing Tinnitus Mix on brain waves and are finding it is affecting brain waves just like I thought. This is why many report deeper sleep and increased cognitive abilities. It could be that the deeper sleep is giving clarity of mind. We will find out.

sound file effects brain waves.png

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes I agree. I describe the tinnitus feedback loop like a singer on stage when he gets the microphone too close to the speaker, a loud squeal occurs as a feedback loop forms. If the singer puts sounds into the mic the squeal stops as the loop is broken.

Tinnitus Mix is very chaotic and inserts confusion into the unwanted brain pathologies that are communicating breaking these unwanted communications.

15. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Scary stuff. This makes sense. I've also experienced days where the tinnitus is not in the audible range so I don't perceive it as sound but I can feel it as a pressure sensation. These are the days I feel more unstable/drunk compared to days where I actually perceive the tinnitus as sound.

One way to definitively determine if the source is external EMF or microwave radiation is to lock yourself in a Faraday cage for a couple of days. This is easier said than done as if you do this incorrectly (as in putting aluminum foil around your head as the meme goes), you are actually creating an amplifier/satellite. You need a fine conductive mesh all around you 360 degrees in all directions with no gaps so the radiation is 100% shielded.

I'm curious David, do you still suffer from tinnitus?

16. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      We have been discussing this a little on another thread. Certain sounds would cause fullness and pressure in the ears and sometimes sinuses. For me it would happen with the highest pitched noises and I feel like if there was noises higher than 16 kHz (my general upper limit) they would cause an inflammation-like effect. My tinnitus is a central hiss at about 15-16 kHz.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    17. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-2019 (Mild, Cured) 8/2020 (Severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus / Microsuction / Acoustic Trauma
      I've also had these pulsing sensations - it's super weird but good to hear someone else has experienced it. Feels like energy modulating through my brain in weird rapid waves.

• Like Like x 1
    18. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Yup. There are two possibilities for this in my opinion. One is that the feeling is just the neurons firing erratically and it feels like a crawling pulsing sensation. The second is the brain is picking up an external energy source and perceiving it as sound. I’m not an expert in the field of physics dealing with electromagnetism but based on my basic education in the field, there should be a very easy experiment to rule it out and it involves going to a location that has zero EMF/microwave radiation. Easily done by surrounding yourself in a conductive material. If the feeling stops then you could conclude the source is external. If it doesn’t then it most likely is not influenced by an external energy source.

19. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ironically, I just read a couple posts on social media that claimed tinnitus is caused by EMF exposure. While I’m positive it’s not true for most of the cases, it could be true for a select few. The post also said that symptoms would ameliorate or disappear completely when going into an underground parking garage. I guess that would be the easiest way to test your theory. A few levels below ground in a concrete structure should give some relief. I was thinking that for some people, the initial trauma may have made them susceptible to increased interference from high frequencies since some of the receptors might now be damaged.

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No, I have been tinnitus free for 20 years only because of Tinnitus Mix,

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes that makes sense. I don't think they really know what technology will do to our biological processes when they roll this stuff out. It is one big experiment. I believe everyone's chemistry is different and respond differently to the same stimulus. I was able to prove my tinnitus was from external source by going spelunking (cave exploring). We have thousands of deep caves in my area so when I went exploring deep underground my tinnitus stopped. Soil has many different minerals that disperse electromagnetic waves and shields from terrestrial radiation.

We also have one of the largest springs here from very large underground caves.

Screenshot_2021-03-13 pics of big springs van buren mo - Google Search.png

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, it is very strange. It sounds like machine code or I call it by its technical name, pulse code modulation. It is a type of communication format in which the pulse width is the data. When they test the emergency broadcast system, it sounds just like the tinnitus I had. I keep reading old technical journals about companies wanting to "BROADCAST NEURAL INFORMATION" to "all brains on earth" like this journal and wonder what if they did it and we are the guinea pigs.

e harrass.PNG

23. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That's an interesting hypothesis - for me I can say has nothing to do with EMF - it gets worse after acoustic events and gets better when I abstain from loud noise - there is a reliable correlation.

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, that could be reactive tinnitus, any sound therapy could cause temporary spike if you have that form of tinnitus.

25. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes I have reactivity, although it’s not as bad as in the start 8 months ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      My tinnitus was also very reactive in the beginning. As time passed, it became less reactive and the intensity less predictable. The strange thing is that I’ve been able to compare the intensity I have to my wife who also suffers from it and there’s a 70% correlation between my bad days and hers. The intensity of mine correlates a lot to my anxiety which seems to come out of nowhere and disappear suddenly like a switch.

I’m 40 and in my past 36 years of being alive, I didn’t even know how anxiety felt because my mood was stable as a rock. My wife would always question why my mood was so constant and stable. After my neurological issues started (ear infection which lead to tinnitus), my mood is like a rollercoaster and it’s not the result of tinnitus. Whatever is causing the tinnitus is also causing all the other symptoms I’m having. It’s all connected in some way.

27. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I tried to use Tinnitus Mix last night. For the most part my tinnitus seems worse. I think I only got a couple hours out of it and some point during the night took my headphones off.

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes it is strange how things are connected. I set out to help people with tinnitus just to find Tinnitus Mix helps hyperacusis and stops the the hearing of voices. All known medical references say there is no connection but why does Tinnitus Mix help all of those conditions? I think Tinnitus Mix could open up new understandings of these conditions.

stops T and v2k.png

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, if you have reactive tinnitus, any sound therapy can give a temporary spike, or if you play it too loud, or if you don't use the Koss headphones.

tyred other headphones name removed.png

30. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I am using the Koss Pro headphones.