I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I use a small wav player just because it is known that sleeping next to a cell phone disrupts sleep patterns, even if it's off, it communicates with towers.

Screenshot_2020-05-06 SanDisk Clip Jam MP3 Player Western Digital Store.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. dbeats

dbeats Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      I don't think a reputable person would publish a fake study, but a study is an attempt to investigate something through careful observation, analysis, etc. They are rarely conclusive because of how extremely important it is to have adequate data to support a conclusive claim.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Nyokx

Nyokx Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Okay, thank you.

4. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely loud noise and earbuds
      I can’t see the members names on these other than Bells who does not appear to show up on searches. I would like to reach out personally to those that it helped before I start this.

5. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      R. David Case,

Thanks for posting. I'm listening now. I'm delighted that it is the only sound that has knocked me away from focusing on the tinnitus. That in itself is a godsend.

I ordered the earphones from eBay, and will continue regardless of reduction.

I'll keep you posted. I have told Dr's that I'll put there picture on my wall if they can help. I hope to be asking you for your mug someday soon lol. Thank you for your efforts.

• Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yea, I try to remove the usernames for privacy so I can post them. You can find all of them on this thread if you read the entire thread.

t gone from t talk.PNG

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sure, I hope it helps you like the 1000 other people, the more you play it the faster it works. If you can play every night all night for 3 weeks without skipping it works better. We have found if you just use it periodically the tinnitus will try to reform.

8. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      • Agree Agree x 1
    9. dbeats

dbeats Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Haha, I can't believe it.

And there it is: https://antitinnitusv2k.com/

I KNEW he was a snake oil salesman!

10. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2002; spike 2009; worse 2017-18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music - noise damage
      Sorry but you sound like an idiot. Charging a modest fee ($15) for a physical CD is not "snake oil". You need to buy those recordable CDs, spend time putting the file on it and paying for postage. And he doesn't force anyone to buy the physical CD, he also has that file available for download.

If someone wanted you to burn a sound file to a CD and post it to them, would you do it for free or less than $15? I thought as much. Get the fuck out of here with your witch-hunt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    11. dbeats

dbeats Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      "The special proprietary sounds on this CD block many conditions that people are feeling around the world because it causes neuroplasticity (brain healing), this CD when played on recommended headphones create ultrasonic frequencies in the 2.8 mhz range known to promote healing of neurons, This sound mix stops tinnitus,remote neural monitoring, and hyperacusis and stops v2k,stops TTTS, stops street theater,stops clicking sounds and vibrations,improves hearing ,acts as a shield for the mind ,helps you get Deeper sleep and clarity of mind."

Enough said.

12. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I take my words back, that is promising too much. If it said "MAY HELP WITH"... but "STOPS" i.e. "CURES" is unacceptable.

13. dbeats

dbeats Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Exactly! And I'm not trying to shit on people who have tinnitus and that feels like an alternative treatment has helped them. I have tinnitus myself, and I truly feel bad for everyone who has this awful condition. It fucking sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thank you for your kind words. Yes I am helping many groups of people, some with ringing in their ears, some with hyperacusis, and many hundreds who hear voices. I can't imagine the torture of hearing voices 24/7. Tinnitus Mix stops it. So I will continue to help these groups stop the torture and every one here should have compassion for their fellow human beings and try to help anyone when you have the ability. I also send out many CDs to homeless people that can't afford the $15 shipping for CD, so I don't make anything on this project except I get a great feeling of accomplishment when I get letters like this every week form people that have gotten their lives back:

v2k gone best.png

v2k gone best 1.png

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes it sucks. I was tortured for 3 years with such severe tinnitus. My fingers pulsed with the rhythm of my tinnitus, my neck and spine pulsed with the rhythm of a low 5 Hz. I heard a high frequency screeching sound (PULSE CODE MODULATION), just like the old dial-up internet or the test of the emergency broadcast system you hear on your car radio once a month.

I then told myself, I am an electronic engineer, surely I can make something similar to the sound and maybe interfere with it. I built a device that has never existed before and the sounds knocked out ALL of the tinnitus and other effects. I am not here to debate the source, I am here only to stop the torture of my fellow human beings and I give it out free to anyone that needs relief.

I get letters every week saying I have saved their lives and many are crying with happiness like this guy.

tinnitus gone best best.png

16. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      All of this speculation about this product being a con doesn't hold up to critical thinking. I've had tinnitus for 16 years and just started using his sound. It has already at least taken my focus away from ringing while I'm trying to sleep, that in itself I'm grateful for. So far it's the best masking device for me anyway. If it doesn't work for me long term, at least I gave it a try. And I won't blame him for my results. I'll thank him anyway because he's sincere.

If this is helping some people, even with hope and placebo, well placebo always plays a small to large part. At least at minimum it's a cheap placebo compared to medical visits and cocktail herbs at $$ a bottle. At maximum he's advanced the study of tinnitus, and may be on to something.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    17. sonicfckery

sonicfckery Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2006-2008 sometime
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Making music, possibly Minoxidil.
      My tinnitus is getting better. A month ago I thought that I'm going to quit my favorite hobby of doing music. I got really scared due to the increase in volume of my tinnitus, really made me quite depressed. No idea if it's my use of Tinnitus Mix or not, but to me it seems like an absolute no-brainer to at least give it a try. It's not expensive, we need more people trying this out to see if Mr. Case is really on to something with this.

Like I wrote earlier, it does seem to do something. I notice more activity perhaps, tonal changes, but the volume is lower, pitch is lower and not annoying at all.

Tinnitus can change naturally over time but it was quite constant until I started using the Tinnitus Mix. To me it's interesting enough to continue with it.

My (completely unscientific) description would be that its like these sounds confuses the hell out of the tinnitus. I've even had it moved from my right (where it has always been, but sometimes it has switched to being almost in the middle) to completely to my left, that was very odd (this was not a permanent change). And the tonal changes is also like it has no idea which tone to pick up sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    18. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      Update after 4 days use.

To refresh, I have had obnoxious tinnitus for 16 years and have tried most everything available and use a masking device daily. Nothing, and I mean nothing has helped it, in fact as I age it gets worse. I often say I am in the nocebo group, always wishing I would respond to a placebo, but some meds increase it, the rest do nothing. I am science minded, and the whole idea that this might work was unlikely as I've heard many mish mashes of sound, but this one was a bit tough to handle at first. But, it helped to keep my mind of my own tinnitus.

Fast forward to today, and I report some changes, yes. The tinnitus is lower overall and comes and goes. The coming and going part is new to me, the past few years every 4 months or or so I would get a 4 hour break.

Now as I write, it is gone, almost completely. And for the third time in 3 days. This is insane!!! A vast improvement. Something seems to be realigning in my head, can't explain the feeling. So far so good. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    19. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Strange. The last 2 posts were the only posts these members have ever posted.

• Good Question Good Question x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    20. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-2019 (Mild, Cured) 8/2020 (Severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus / Microsuction / Acoustic Trauma
      Are you using headphones or a speaker, and what durations per day are you listening?

21. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      It wouldn't surprise me if Mr Messiah complex was behind a few of these posts. It's kind of funny how anecdotal evidence seems to only work in one direction when it comes to Tinnitus Mix. He won't even do a survey.

• Agree Agree x 1
    22. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes I am thinking these might be false accounts.

23. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      On @murphb's profile page it says he has joined this forum in 2016. Unlikely he's a shill...

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's great Tinnitus Mix is helping you, keep going and don't skip a day or the tinnitus will try to reform.

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That is a great sign. When Tinnitus Mix starts working, the tinnitus will go and then try to reform. You are on your way to a tinnitus free life, I say that with with confidence because people who have had wild success all have said the same things as their tinnitus is breaking up. Tinnitus Mix breaks the feedback loop within the structure of tinnitus.

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have only one account here on Tinnitus Talk, and I never said I would not do a survey. All I said is nobody responds to surveys. All you have to do is read the thread and see all of the success stories about Tinnitus Mix.

from t talk t gone 5.PNG

from t talk t gone.PNG

t gone from t talk.PNG

Screenshot_2019-06-17 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(2).png

Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(4).png

Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(23).png

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Why can't you just believe I have invented something that helps tinnitus and I am giving it away free? I just don't get it, why give me grief? I am helping people whether you like it or not and I will keep going no matter what names you call me and no matter how much you ridicule me because I am fighting the good fight.

brian doglas testimonie best.png

28. sonicfckery

sonicfckery Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2006-2008 sometime
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Making music, possibly Minoxidil.
      I found the thread while googling, I haven't really had any interest or time to dive into any other threads, this is the thread I have bookmarked.

Anyways, if you doubt I'm a real person, I'm a modder and graphics artist in the PC games scene, I go by the alias "vurt", you can find me on Nexus Mods. This is my biggest mod with 10 million downloads:
      Skyrim Flora Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

Feel free to PM me there (requires registration) :)

Did you try the Tinnitus Mix, if not, why?

To clarify the last sentence; if you call us out I'll call "you people" out, why are you even in the thread if you didn't try the Tinnitus Mix? Is there even a genuine reason?

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    29. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thanks for responding. I have not tried for fear of making my condition worse. Now I feel better about giving it a go. How long have you had tinnitus? How bad? What caused it? Any other details of how tinnitus mix has helped?

I am also concerned about using headphones even at low volume. The fact it is just so abrasive when I did listen for a bit kinda makes me worried. Hit me back and again thanks for responding.

30. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      Hi Folks,

Let's be real here, how could I be a shill for a product that you can download for free, or get the CD for $15. I wouldn't ship anything for $15.00 bucks, let alone burn CDs. I'd be shocked if this worked for a large population since there are a boatload of suspected causes. I've been using my Apple headphones until the Koss headphones arrive, bought on eBay.

Mr Case, no need to apologize to those that claim you have ulterior motives. Anyone with simple 6th grade business sense can see you are trying to be helpful.

I will post on a weekly basis the successes or failures. I remain hopeful.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1