LLLT Treatment Journal: Lucky Laser Device for Reversing Hearing Loss & Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by luka, Feb 17, 2015.

1. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      I read this thread that a laser was aimed behind the ear instead of in the ear.
      Wholly Jesus. I did this and a great sleep came to me.

I slept for three hours or so. Then I woke and fell to sleep yet again without meds. This is where it gets real weird
      I had and out of body experience. I had like a major jolt, I thought it was a heart attack and I was dead. But I popped up and I wasnt dead.
      All in all I slept about 4 hours without meds using the unit. I dont feel so well today my clock is way off.
      But Im going to try the laser on a schedule with the meds. I was knocked out. I havent slept naturally in three years.
      I would love to ba able to sleep and take less meds.

• Funny Funny x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      luka

luka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      26.8.2015 Update:

Laser treatment every 4-5 days for about half an hour:

No change. T and hearing loss feels at the same level.

Best,

Luka

3. japongus

japongus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sorry to hear it's not going well for you.

Was that price with the massive import tariffs western countries put on chinese imports or were you lucky?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      luka

luka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Well, I had some improvements. Not sure if they were from laser or not.. I'll keep trying laser this year or maybe two and I'll track the audiogram improvements. Doctors said that it should stabile for me now and additional improvements are highly unlikely. So if there is audiogram change, that's good news. Time will tell.
      Hopefully I will shine some light on this topic to some other unfortunate tinnitus sufferers that got noise induced hearing loss and T..

This was without the tax. I was lucky and it went through. I had to provide proof on what I was buying and they wanted bills etc.. Luckily the lady I was dealing with was really cool and let me through, otherwise I would have to pay additional 30%.

5. japongus

japongus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Which doctors have said that after short term (how short btw?) additional improvements are highly unlikely? afaik, wilden, for example, is one who believes in long-term treatments, no? or maybe its because he sells home lasers from ibiza where no one that isnt a drunk german lives.

so they take the value of the bills we show at face value? cuz afaik import tarriffs are huge all across the board with few exceptions, at least where i am.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      luka

luka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Regular hospital ENT. He says that the time to see any recovery is about 1 year. After that the recovery stops. I think this is standard opinion in medicine, and it originates from some long term study which measured hearing improvements on soldiers or something for 5 years or so..

It's something like 20% to 30% of base value in my country (Slovenia)

7. LiPe

LiPe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Thanks Luka and everyone else on documenting your hearing health journey. I have lived with tinnitus and sensorineural hearing loss for a little over 10 years. As you know, some days are better than others. I am now trying lots of eastern remedies like massages, reiki, etc. I continue to engage in this commentary. I find it very supportive.

• Like Like x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      luka

luka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Hi,

I was totally busy last couple of months. If what Tinnitus helped me to be more focused on my business, so this is a plus. And although it's really loud it fades in the background when I'm totally focused on something else.

Anyway, I've used the laser maybe once a week for half an hour.

I don't notice any difference or anything, so I'm not exactly sure on how or if it helped in my case of an acoustic traume.
      I'll probably do more with treatment this month and I'll keep you guys posted.

Best,

Luka

• Like Like x 4
    9. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Shock Disorder (TTTS)
      Hey Luka, how are you with the laser ? Did you make recently an audiogram to compare with before using a laser ?

Best,

Mithrandir

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      luka

luka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Hi everybody, it's been a while since I've posted here.

Just to give an update where I'm currently at:

I've been using the laser for about 5 months. My hearing didn't improve significantly while using the laser. I'll try to get meeting audiogram in next months.

My tinnitus, while it's still there, I rarely notice it anymore. It happened over the time and I'm not sure what helped exactly.

I hadn't been using a laser for almost 2 years now. That's why, along with the current financial need, I'm considering selling it.

I've bought it here http://www.lucky-laser.com/productview.php?id=LK-COMBI from order was handled by Lady named Lulu. The laser cost me: 1608$ + duty fee to get it in Europe.
      Here are the latest (19.8.2018) images of Laser.

1-lllt-low-level-laser-therapy-tinnitus.jpg
      2-lllt-low-level-laser-therapy-tinnitus.jpg
      3-lllt-low-level-laser-therapy-tinnitus.jpg
      4-lllt-low-level-laser-therapy-tinnitus.jpg
      5-lllt-low-level-laser-therapy-tinnitus.jpg

11. Deathtotinni

Deathtotinni Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/10/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Qtip and maybe a sound..who knows
      Cold lasers are not snake oil. They are proven to work. Getting the laser deep enough to shine on the cochlear is the hard part.

12. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Just One (1) Loud Rock Concert!
      I agree and plan to try this but on a more affordable scale.

So far, I've located the following:
      1. 20w LED light (eBay)
      2. heat sink (eBay)
      3. still locating a power source (and figuring out how to hook that up)

My concern is that this won't work since it is not a pointed direct beam of LED light if I assemble this on my own but I don't have much to lose since it will only cost about $30 total to try..

13. Caveman

Caveman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      So... have you had other audiograms to confirm the improvements, in the meanwhile?