Only 4 Days Deaf in One Ear, Cannot Cope with Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Charron, Dec 14, 2015.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Charron
      Badass

Charron Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      I'm so grateful to you all, I have taken everyone's advice and for me this has helped me improve 80%!!!
      Books, meditation, I've swooped strong meds for herbal that I take only at night, I still wake at night to the T but it's early days and hope that one day my brain will get bored, I'm keeping a diary and can see that each day I'm improving both physically and mentally, I'm not looking for a cure although to begin with I did waste money on miracle vitamin lol, now I don't bother, I'd rather spend the money on a book!
      I'm back to hiking, I've conquered a supermarket! And actually drove my car yesterday!
      This site and you people really have been a blessing, and yes only people with this know how it really can affect lives.
      I was in a bad place, never been there befor, and now know hat to do if I get that bad again, although I have no intention of letting that happen, ther are so many a lot worse off than me,
      It really has changed my outlook on life!
      A happy new year to u all with a hug xxxxxx

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Charron
      Badass

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      Jay9/13..... I will get to your cabin one day! We managed 8 miles yesterday and a lot of it was by the motorway to get to the peaceful fields, I may not be raving in Ibiza again but that's no loss lol, I've certainly had more than enough of my fair share but hiking is a big part of my life and I'm so happy that I've got back to it!
      Keep up the good work people, you are all making a big difference to people's lives! Xxxxxxxx

• Like Like x 1
    3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Wow, I admire your physicality and endurance, Charron, to go 8 miles of hiking. I am ok to fish a few km of river for 6 to 8 hours, and will be on the river in a day or two. Yes, we need to go out and enjoy life regardless of T, one baby step at a time, until we reclaim a high % of our former life before T. Finding joy amid the pain, and living life abundantly and enjoyably to compensate for the suffering of T (if any), that is the new motto for me. I hope you continue on the positive steps and don't look back. Happy New Year and the 'hell' with T.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Charron
      Badass

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      Hey billie48, my son has just come back from a fishing trip, the weather in UK is mild at mo so h did 3 nights, I'm not into it myself but know what a relaxing sport it is.
      I normally hike 15-20 miles every Sunday so I am so glad that I'm still able to do half that, I won't push it at the he moment but my H has calmed down and I do think it was because I was hiding at home then took your advice to try and distract myself from sitting at home brooding on it, you r one of my 2 angels who helped at my darkest point! And that is high praise as I have never broken before!
      The only conquest left is to try and sleep longer so I can return to work and wait for my brain to get bored of the T.
      Oh instead of diazipan I got zenphorol from Amazon which is herbal and working just as well to help get me a few hours sleep.
      F**k the T! It's learned me some long coming lessons on life!
      Happy new year and enjoy your trip xxxxx

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Charron
      Badass

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      Ok it's the 2/01/2016, I have some hearing back, the T is still around with the H, I'm making myself venture out hiking and pop into cafes for drink where the noises freak me out, I'm not sure if I should be doing this but really want some normality, the T still wakes me but the herbal tablets help get me to sleep but I only get 3-5 hours.
      I have read so many different things about to wear earplugs or not I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I am improving mentally, hope when I'm left alone on the 4th I don't have any set backs x

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    6. Dominic1955
      Artistic

Dominic1955 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic hearing loss
      How are you feeling now?