The 'Maybe Wanting 1 Shot Only' COVID-19 Vaccine Thread

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon R., May 18, 2021.

1. Alexandor Scott

Alexandor Scott Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I have no idea what any of this nonsense means.

• Like Like x 1
    2. dan
      Chatty

dan Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      I meant if a sufficiently mutated virus comes along, the antibodies won't protect as much or might even be useless.

This because the vaccines are tailored for the Alpha variant, which is no longer in circulation (extinct).

Coronaviruses are RNA viruses which mutate easier as compared to say a DNA virus like Smallpox.

Take the flu vaccines, they proved to be very poor efficacy because you're always playing catchup, they are simply not effective. It's early to make any conclusions about COVID-19 vaccines, but that is a possibility.

There is also a risk for pathogenic priming, but it's a complicated discussion.

• Like Like x 2
    3. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      Flu vaccine is very effective as there's different strains it is tailored to.

COVID-19 variants will undoubtedly continue and yes render current vax policies redundant.

There's actually a protein meant to proof read the virus so mutations should be rare. The fact one was successful and spreading means to me were all in deep shit as it passed the proof reading and happened to be successful.

It will undoubtedly be like the next cold virus at this rate. There's nothing to be done.
      I think a delta tailored strain better be rolled out soon.

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. dan
      Chatty

dan Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Yep.

I didn't know there was such a protein... You mean in the vaccine itself??? I haven't stumbled on any such source...

5. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      The virus encodes an enzyme which proof reads its copied RNA.

I think that's more or less accurate.

Gilead had an antiviral meant for Ebola (I think, this is all memory) that targets that mechanism that had COVID-19 activity.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Amv

Amv Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      I am sorry for my late response! I have been disconnected. Have you been able to check the data? I am really suffering a lot, vestibular migraine-neuritis from the vaccine.

Best regards.

7. aura

aura Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello.

Maybe you could tell us more about your condition.

I thought you were fine after your first dose.

8. aura

aura Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I will be the one who starts it :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. LeQuack
      Gloomy

LeQuack Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bad luck and bad genes
      More shots more tinnitus. What's not to like?

10. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

I've had like six vaccines including two COVID-19 shots in the last four years and my tinnitus ain't one bit different than it was in 2010, but I am somewhat protected against flu & COVID-19 and significantly protected against tetanus and some other things. Sometimes the "sickness" response of my immune system to vaccines has caused temporary spikes, big deal, so does a headcold or anything else that activates my immune system.

COVID-19 itself is causing tinnitus at a fairly alarming rate and evidence is mounting that some of the antibodies produced through infection are... somewhat scary, to say the least!!

Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies

I'm gonna let my Pfizer-made spike protein response give me some degree of protection from hopefully ever developing the full systemic response, and I am milking the gains in my Pfizer stock at the same time, so, seems win win to me! My plan was "get vaxxed, buy Pfizer stock, profit" and so far that's workin' out nicely ;)

Also FWIW I am part of the VAERS database because I reported a tinnitus spike following Pfizer #2 that lasted long enough to trigger VAERS reporting. It was back to baseline about a week after VAERS contacted me based on my VSAFE reporting, ha.

I will follow up again after I get Pfizer #3. We have a small child who is not gonna be able to be vaxxed for Some Period Of Time, so, we're still in COVID-19 mode and it sucks but on the other hand I don't really like leaving home much anyway.
      Fortunately the FDA has gotten somewhat less draconian and the fact that I smoked cigarettes for a while 20 years ago qualifies me for my 3rd shot, so I am just gonna get it at 6 months to the day ;)

That said, I DO think it's f'd up the FDA is more or less making the booster a "personal decision". Either it's good health policy (for everyone, or for specific demographics) or it's not, and it is the job of our regulatory apparatus to make that distinction.

Letting people play Choose Your Own Adventure with booster shots is f'ing dumb. My read of all the data coming out of Israel is that a 3rd shot for anyone who had pfizer1 & 2 makes sense, but I'm just some idiot on the internet reading a bunch of whitepapers plus expert analysis.

It's one thing to leave the decision of whether or not to actually get a shot up to an individual, but it's quite another to not provide anything resembling good information about any of it, put out a bunch of contradictory nonsense, and then just hope that citizens parse things in some "correct" way.

The whole thing is a god damned mess, and we also appear to be in the midst of some kind of systemic, multisystem collapse in the US: the healthcare system has been TOTALLY shattered by this (I could not get an ER bed right now if I shot a nailgun into my femoral artery by mistake), the mail service has gotten weird and unreliable, huge parts of the service industry are dead, and staple grocery items I used to be able to get at 4 different stores have vanished.

Whatever phoenix rises out of all of this, 2019 is never coming back, and COVID-19 is likely to be haunting us and killing significant people forever. By itself that's "nothing new", flu kills thousands a year in the US alone, but flu doesn't carry the stroke risks and some of the other nonsense that seems to come with a COVID-19 infection for a lot of people.

• Like Like x 2
    11. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      LOL. Citation? Uh... how about the fact that, from his first hand experience, the Pfizer "vaccine" made his tinnitus bad enough that he returned to the forum after 2 years away from it.
      So you're a science-fiction writer now then?

The antibodies created via natural infection are fantastic, and have been proven to be far better than those provided via the current genetic-therapies being forced on us (for financial gain).

As admitted by Pfizer's own scientists:

Pfizer scientists: Natural immunity better than our vaccine
      Also: Ex-Pfizer Employee Warns Vaccine Increases COVID by Over 300%
      This study you've linked is saying there is a high risk of ADE (Antibody Dependant Enhancement) in recipients of the vaccine, and little evidence of ADE in those that develop antibodies to COVID-19 naturally.
      It completely contradicts what you're saying.

And for those of you that don't understand, ADE risks are:

1. More lethal strains of a virus being created due to vaccination (the same as antibiotic resistant bacteria)

2. Infection via wild virus becoming more deadly due to overactive immune response (aka. Cytokine Storm)
      You own Pfizer stock and you're on here endorsing (dangerous and useless) mRNA vaccines. This seems like both a bias and a conflict of interest to me; which makes you no better than the snake-oil salesmen you hold in such contempt.
      You're right, they should call them necessary and make people get them. If only there were an ultimatum or something we could give people, that could do that... something like: "get the booster or lose your job". We could call it a "mandate" (that would sound so much better than "forced vaccination").
      Despite my harsh words and habit of challenging you on this topic @linearb, I don't dislike you at all.

Which is why I'm showing you this:

emilyjo.jpg

Indiana parents say their children, ages 4 and 5, were accidentally given COVID vaccines instead of the flu shot - and the kids are now suffering side effects including high blood pressure
      Which trust me, is really tip-of-the-iceberg stuff.

Whatever you believe: your children have next to zero risk of getting ill from COVID-19, and the "vaccines" won't stop them spreading it. So really, why take the risk?

The most comical part about people posting pro-COVID-"vaccine" propaganda in this thread, is the fact that none of them have bothered to acknowledge that its author is now posting his regrets of taking the Pfizer jab, in the Suicidal thread.

• Winner Winner x 1