Tibetan Medicine Works for Tinnitus — Test This Supplement!

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by engineerLA, Oct 26, 2014.

1. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
    2. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      • Useful Useful x 1
    3. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @J-rod

No idea why it is good against tinntius.
      This thread was started by @Engineer LA and he set it was good. Then other people are trying it now. There is someone here @Fong Bao who said he used it for 5 days and it has been effective really quickly. They also said that it is 2 - 4 capsules per day but on the http://www.himalayanremedies.com/contact-us/ website is says it is 1. 2 tabs per day. It is much cheaper thru here @Juan Carlos than it is thru http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/agar-35 ... and shipping is much cheaper too. How do we know that we are getting the same thing. On http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/agar-35 it says 30g per box of 60 tablets for 20 dollars plus 5 dollars shipping...
      any ideas anyone?? what is good or is it the same stuff etc..or can @Engineer LA or Fong Bao help out with this?

• Informative Informative x 1
    4. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
    5. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
    6. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Bimala, which @engineerLA mentioned in his original post, is probably more likely to help with Tinnitus when combined with the Agar 35. He states in his OP that he is taking both and has experienced a "noticeable reduction" in his T. Anyway, read the section highlighted in red letters:

http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala

Although, it's not mentioned as a treatment for Tinnitus, on this site, it's less expensive on:

http://www.himalayanremedies.com/bimala/

Thanks goes to @Danny Boy for finding this site for us....(y)

7. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      I looked at the siddi energetics site and it says there are 25 doses, not 25 capsules. I think it is the same product and company as sells on amazon.

8. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      I will confirm you as soon as i receive mine. I went for it as it was mentioned, and I dont mind spending a little more money in regards of this, if i bought a "copy" and doesnt work i will always have the question about that in my head

9. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      One other difference is that Siddhi Energetics offers both pills and capsules. It looks like the other place has only pills. I got the capsules and prefer them to chewing up balls. I have had enough experience with Chinese medicine to avoid those things when I can!

10. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      • Like Like x 1
    11. RCP1
      Ape-like

RCP1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Just bought a bottle. Nothing to lose. Lets give it a whirl :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. Rog

Rog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      engineerLA

engineerLA Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I think Agar helps with Tinnitus by reducing vascular pressure in the middle ear, and by balancing the liver-gallbladder-kidney system. But for lasting benefit you have to take it for a few months. And also it may not work for all forms of tinnitus. If you have pulsatile tinnitus, where you hear your blood rushing or pulsing in your eustachian tube, it will probably have benefit faster. For tinnitus caused by hearing loss or nerve damage it will have no benefit at all. For tinnitus caused by eustachian tube issues it has benefit by reducing inflammation and blood pressure in the middle ear. It's also quite relaxing, which is nice too.

14. Greg Clarke

Greg Clarke Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2006
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma, Live Music
      Just to be clear, no help for those who have suffered acoustic trauma?

15. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      I thought it benefits because it calms central nervious system, that what it was made for. Anyways maybe even they don't know why it helps. It was made to help people with stress and also correct balance in inner organs and later on discovered that helps also tinnitus. If someone in the forum have objective tinnitus and try he could tell us the experience.
      by the way its one week now I ordener from siddhi and still waiting...

16. hoper
      Lonely

hoper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      how do you paid it? with paypal?

17. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      credit card

18. rtwombly
      Bookworm

rtwombly Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Nobody really knows. I tend to agree with Juan Carlos about the nervous system, which would benefit everybody, though I'm personally holding out on hearing more user experiences before investing on this one.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    19. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Is there anything at all out there that helps us?

20. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @Sven

Maybe @Dr. Nagler can help us? His therapy works?? I hope so cos I am at a loss how to improve my situation. His last suggestion to me was to find someone in the community where I live who is worse off than me and to help that person and that this will make my T lower or easier to live with. Maybe this is what i or we need to do? Maybe it works?
      I did do plenty of volunteer work before but still got this T...so dont know what to say really.
      This is off subject so shall finish now but i shall try this agar 35 - watching and waiting to see how others get on too - maybe it can help me with my lack of sleep...?
      be well

21. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      @amandine

Of course TRT and habituation work in the sense that it gets easier to live with, but I meant a real cure or a drug/treatment that actually reduces T.

When it comes to acoustic trauma I've pretty much given up hope that any news a long the lines of "Reduce/cure your tinnitus" will help.

22. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Try some Retigabine (Trobalt in Sweden) then :)

23. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @Sven

Yes I do hope that TRT or habituation helps but maybe it is a term of severity that may inhibit these treatments from working.
      As for the agar 35 and the semde, I understand that they also relax the person naturally and help with sleep as well which I guess will help with the T even if nothing else in afar 35 or semde does help. At least to relax without chemicals would be a huge benefit - at least for me.....
      Maybe they would help you too but of course I dont know whether you have sleep issues or relaxation issues but if you do then this agar 35 and semde looks good even if only for this. Any help at all is a bonus...
      I wish you well and I hope that we both get better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    24. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @lapidus

yes I know but side effects are a bit scary. I am sorry that I am not as brave as christian and others who have tried or are trying trobalt.....maybe in time I shall grow brave enough to try this but not yet but thank you for your response.

25. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @Sven

Just a quick question please if I may ask you.
      I see that you have had T since 1999. I am newbie. Since 1999 has there been no habituation for you? Hope u dont mind me asking but as i am less than 6 months with this I am wondering about natural habituation? Please let me know and I do hope that it is ok to ask you this. By the way, if you do have sleep or relax problems, how have you dealt with this all these years since 1999. Any and all advice really appreciated. Thank you

26. hoper
      Lonely

hoper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      just a moment please

who has taken agar 35 here?
      where did you buy it?
      and what was the effects?

is siddhienergetics really serious? i hope it turns out not to be unhealthy

27. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      @amandine

Feel free to ask anything you like. :)

Yes, I've had T since the summer of 1999. Well, that's when I say it started, but I had it a little since 1994, but only in one ear. June '99 was when it started "for real", in both ears and louder. 3 hr Springsteen concert without ear plugs. (Oh, had I known half as much as I do now...)

Anyway, I habituated within a year or so and it didn't bother me too much, except at night sometimes and it stayed that way several years. I was single for a while around 2001-2003 and went to clubs wearing custom made ear plugs and my T stayed the same. After that, however, my T has worsened a few times (2006, 2010 and possibly 2013) because of loud music or other noise.

I know for a fact that it has worsened, but the last spike and the one I'm experiencing right now may have been/is just my mind playing tricks on me. My fear of worsened T may be the trigger itself. I habituated back after the spike last summer and the feeling I have now is pretty much the same as back then so I'm hoping it'll recede. It does annoy me and scare me somewhat, but deep inside I know I'll adapt once more... question is when.

Sorry for the long answer, but I honestly haven't done anything. It seems that after a while my brain just started adjusting, it seems. Ringing still there, but just won't bother me as much. Only if I wake up at night sometimes, that's all. (Or when I go to a sudden quiet. )

@lapidus

Read about it on the FASS website... doesn't seem to be anything for me to try. Sounds bad...

• Hug Hug x 1
    28. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      @Sven
      Oh, I thought you were familiar with the thread/amateur clinical trial on Retigabine here on TT. Yeah the side effects sure seems pretty bad. Didnt mean that you should try it, just put it up there as a "last resort" kinda thing :)

29. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Sorry, no. :)

30. Knightofknots

Knightofknots Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      I got the agar 35 it hasn't done anything yet for my T but this is only day 3 I will report back when I have finished the bottles off. I for sure have a clear mind though.