Tibetan Medicine Works for Tinnitus — Test This Supplement!

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by engineerLA, Oct 26, 2014.

1. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @Knightofknots

How many bottles did you buy?
      So it is doing something then as you say that you have a clear mind
      Did you have a foggy mind before perhaps due to mediction? chemicals?
      Please post back before then a progress report as fong bao said it started to help him after 5 days!

2. Knightofknots

Knightofknots Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      It for sure makes sleeping easier, I'm just down and out. I think clearer but Im a really fast thinker so it's nice that I'm rather calm these days. I think it got a little quieter at one point not sure though. I'm not in any meds. I bought 2 bottles. When I first started taking them I got this massive overwhelming sense of calm . All I wanted to do was sleep. I will let you know on Monday or if there is any change!

• Like Like x 2
    3. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      What side effects are you referring to, 35 or something else. I could not find any side affects regarding 35.

Gary

4. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @gary

It was in response to a comment about using retigabine.
      Side effects with this drug which eradicates T completely
      But it has side effects that you have to suffer and hope will go away
      Agar 35 and semde have no side effects
      dont worry about the agar 35 or semde - this is safe to take with no side effects
      Question is does it get rid of the t
      maybe it works by relaxing the mind
      but sounds like good stuff to me

5. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      anyone using agar 35 or and semde finding any good results yet?

6. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      I am using Agar 35 for what must be 10 days now. Definitely sleeping better and waking up with fewer rushing thoughts. Generally more relaxed. My T has also decreased, though it's up and down. At this very moment as I write this it is almost gone. I'm giving Agar 35 a thumbs up. As for side effects, I have none, though I did have more vivid dreams for the first few nights.

• Like Like x 1
    7. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @FongBao

Thank you for sending your report. Really good and helpful to know how people are finding this agar 35 and so far there are positive reports. I would never have believed it but it seems to work! Herbs and tree bark or whatever is in it. Pattern seems to be relaxes, clears thoughts, lowers anxiousness, lowers T....

@FongBao

Are you taking any other meds or only agar 35 once at night before sleep? So so glad that it is having a positive effect on you.

You have a similar report to @Knightofknots.

Seems that the length of time person has T may be irrelevant looking at the time you have had it and knightofknots who has had T only for some months.

So @jimH are you taking it yet and how are you getting along with it. You said that you thought that due to the length of time you have had T, that this agar 35 will probably not work. But it works with FongBao who has had sadly like you his T for a long time. Please could you post how you are getting along with it?

Thank you to anybody trying this agar 35 to please post here whether it is helping or what.

thank you to all

8. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I've been taking 2 capsules of Agar 35 at night and Semde in the morning for a week. I have not experienced any change in my T condition or any mood enhancement. I don't know if a person's body size is a factor as far as what dosage a person should take. I weigh 209 lbs. I'll probably increase my dosage to three capsules of Agar 35 in the near future. If I do not experience any benefits from that dosage after two weeks; I'll probably stop using it.

I do have the Bimala still on order. I plan to try that also. Read the section in red print:

http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala

9. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @jimH

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear no improvement yet.

Good point re dose and body size weight. Makes total logical sense that smaller people need less than larger people in their body blood stream. The relaxation side appeals to me cos think that would have a direct impact on T.
      Wonder if the others would mind stating their body weight versus dose taken? just to get an idea on this.
      thanks

10. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Hi Jim, so what to take, 35 or bimala

11. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      @gary

Hi, Gary,...In engineerLA's original post he had some reduction in his T while taking both the Agar 35 and Bimala. That's what I plan to do. I've only been taking the Agar for a week. I plan to continue taking it at night and the Bimala in the morning. I did write to Siddhi Energetics and ask them if it was ok to do that. They replied that it's OK to take them that way.

12. SweetPeach

SweetPeach Guest

why dont you buy it yourself? then write to us if it helps!

• Like Like x 1
    13. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      I weigh 145. Maybe 3 or 4 capsules is better if you weigh more than that. I've taken a lot of herbal medicine over the years and it seems to be the case that some people feel way less than others. I would play around with the dose.

14. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Hi, so far I have been taking Agar 35, 1 in the morning and 1 in the night for 4 days now. Don't notice any changes, My T is still there, I don't feel any calmer and I don't experience any weird dreams. Maybe my dosage is too low? But the website says to eat up to 2 a day

15. Knightofknots

Knightofknots Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      Hello all!

I have been taking Agar 35 for about 5 days now. One in the morning and three at night except for last night I took four. I weigh around 220 so I figure I should take a little more. I for sure am calmer it is making deal with the T super easy one night it kinda felt like it had gone away and last night seemed quiter. I also have a noise I found that makes my T quiter I found one day and recorded it and I play that noise every night after taking the Agar 35. I for sure want to try the other products and see what happens. I also started meditating and eating tea spoon of turmeric paste to help with other problems. Some differences but not much. I'm more just finding it easier to deal with. I will keep trying and I will post back Friday or if something changes. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    16. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      I also noticed that an empty or almost empty stomach seems to make a difference.

17. Knightofknots

Knightofknots Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      Yeah I try to take mine at the end of day like five hours after I have eaten. I also would like to suggest do not drink Golden milk with them. Bad idea hurts your stomach.

18. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Just received my Agar + Bimala now from Siddhi, I ordered on day 31. Will start taking it regularly on next week as this weekend i am traveling-joy to brussels. Will keep you updated about my experience

19. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      I just opened the envelope, The Agar35 pot is exactly the same as the sold in Amazon (not like in siddhi webpage), says 50 capsules, but says down net WT 25 grams, while in the picture of Amazon i can read 37.5 grams

Bimala says: serving 2 Pallets. Servings per container: 25
      Bimala 2g*
      *daily value not established
      Bimala pot is not white like agar, is cream as the picture in here

20. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Ok, update. I increased my dosage to 2 in the evenings since the start of this week. I take them about 1 hr after dinner. (coincidently, my high pitched T always gets louder in the evenings). There seems to be some positive effect. My T seems to be slightly quieter. I would gauge a reduction of 30%-40% compared to previously. I don't experience any other side effects (like weird dreams or being more calm). Looks good so far. I will continue with more updates

• Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    21. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      thank you Patrick

22. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      I'm still waiting for my order to arrive, hopefully next week:)

23. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @engineerLA
      @Patrick@SG
      @FongBao
      @JuanCarlos
      and all who have purchased this and are trying it out....

@JuanCarlos - you say there are differences in the bottles and weights depending on where it is purchased.
      Please where did you buy yours? What is Bimhala and Semde?

To all the partcipants above and and all who have purchased this and are trying it out....

Following positive reports here:
      So now I am saying to myself agar 35. I have noted that others seem to be having positive responses to it. . I was wondering how anyone else is getting along with it now? Are you still on only agar 35 or mixing it with bimhala or semde?
      Where did you get yours from? I am now utterly confused as to where to purchase it as there have been a few suggestions on the forum.
      I cannot get it from Amazon france as they dont sell it nor do Amazon uk....and Amazon.com (usa) dont ship to France.
      So have one address which is http://www.himalayanremedies.com/agar-35 and states 60 tabs at 30gm per bottle and is 20 dollars plus 5 dollaars shipping.
      Is there any difference in the contents between where it is bought? as other websites have been displayed.

I am also confused between Semde and Bimhala - have you ordered these as well or only getting and using the agar 35. What is the difference between the two products and do i need them as well or just the agar 35. I thought to buy one bottle of agar 35 to give it a go but not sure if i should order either semde or bimhala too. I dont understand what is the difference between these 2 products and if i need them as well or one of them or just the agar 35?

Please let me know cos I am ready now to place my order....finally!!
      thank you for reading and look forward to your replies

24. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @FongBao

So this site which is cheaper http://www.himalayanremedies.com/
      sell it only in the balls.
      What is the problem with taking the balls? I have never used chinese medicine before and dont know about it. The balls then have to be chewed? not swallowed whole as in a tablet?
      Please advise
      thanks

25. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @RCP1

You got your supply of agar 35 a while ago.
      There have been positive reports on here.
      Was wondering how you are getting on - any improvement? (hopefully).
      Wouid love to know - please post.
      many thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. RCP1
      Ape-like

RCP1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
    27. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      In my opinion the capsules work great - still noticing good sleep and reduction of T - while the balls taste very strong. You can get them down with plenty of water (chew first, I almost choked trying to swallow one whole before I read the directions) but why? Personally I'm staying with siddhi energetics.

28. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @FongBao

Thank you for your reply.
      Just wondering how you know about the taste etc...of the balls agar 35 from http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ as you got your agar 35 from siddhi energetics? Perhaps I have misunderstood your post or earlier info in the thread so if it is a dumb question please forgive me - but please do let me know....

Basically I can only get the agar 35 from Siddhi energetics or from http://www.himalayanremedies.com. Siddi is in pills and Himalayas is in balls. The other internet links don't send to france.
      Himalayan is the cheapest one for me. Due to incredible financial constrains, I have to try to get the cheapest option. What I need to know now is whether the balls from http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ is the same stuff as the pills from Siddhi energetics? If it is the same stuff then I guess I can deal with chewing them first and then swallowing with lots of water.

Also http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ only sell agar 35 and Bimhala but i understood that agar 35 should be taken by itself or with Semde but not Bimhala although http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ sell Bimhala together with agar 35. From what i have understood, I should take either Bimhala OR agar 35 together with Semde although I do not know what I need? Bimhala is the same as agar 35? It is all so confusing now to me. On http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ there is no mention that it is good for Tinnitus. I can see that some have taken only the agar 35 and seen improvement with their sleep and with their Tinnitus.
      Please help me to understand - thanking you
      If @engineerLA or anyone else has any knowledge about this to tell me then please do so...
      many thanks
      I want to order asap
      by the way, I heard that someone else has taken the agar 35 and seen perhaps a moderate improvement (maybe only temporary) in his Tinnitus and calm state by raising the dose (perhaps cos being a big guy). This info was given to me personally so I am not at liberty to release the persons name unless he wishes to put out a public post but I think that he is still watching and waiting to see the results as he continues to take agar 35.
      thanks for all the help here

29. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Chewing it up first breaks it down faster I guess. I don't think there should be significant differences if you just swallow it whole. It has a bitter herbal taste but I'm fine with it

I bought mine from http://www.himalayanremedies.com/ and so far have only been using Agar 35. Haven't tried it with Semde or Bimala yet.

30. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @RCP1

Did you receive your agar 35 yet?
      If so have you tried it and how is it?

@Patrick@SG
      Is it still having beneficial effects? Please let me know.

@jimH
      How is it with the agar-35? Did your improvement stay or go away?