Tibetan Medicine Works for Tinnitus — Test This Supplement!

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by engineerLA, Oct 26, 2014.

1. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @Juan Carlos

Hi - please could you let me and us know whether the tibetan medicine did anything for you?
      many thanks

2. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      I took it just for 2 days, didn't feel anything
      then I had a travel and now just after the trip Im starting with Trobalt, so i can't help too much about agar and bimala

3. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      @Juan Carlos....Good Luck on the Trobalt!...(y)

@amandine ....I've been taking Agar 35 and Semde for 16 days and Bimala for 5 days. I have not experienced any change in my T nor any lasting improvement (only a few hours) in my mood or anxiety. I have enough of the products for another two months of testing. I'll update my status in a couple of weeks or sooner should I experience some positive changes that seem to be worth reporting.

4. cerumenpatient

cerumenpatient Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/14
      I took some Agar capsules last night and it was really hard on my throat i felt like i couldn't swallow, it wasn't pleasant at all kinda made me worried that i took them the wrong way. Am thinking of discontinuing it, unless someone tells me different way of taking them, or least what i can do to ease the discomfort on my throat. I was thinking of opening the capsules and dissolving in water

Thoughts anyone thanks.. This forum has been a lifesaver

Kudos to everyone.

5. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      Order just received, will start tonight!

6. RCP1
      Ape-like

RCP1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      @amandine

Still waiting amandine. Apparently Ireland is in the nether regions of the known universe when it comes to delivery.

Still at least I have nothing negative to report. In fact something positive.

I had my second Craniosacral/Rolfing session today with an absolute Angel in Dublin.

My anxiety levels are 3% of the level they were when I went in and T is down 40% with my reaction to said T down about 90%.

Julian Cowan Hill may well be on to something. If I can get my nervous system to settle - Throw in some natural habituation and sprinkle in some Sound Therapy and a Xanax once a week I could be on to a winner. Well I may have a better quality of life while I wait for AUT000063 lets put it that way.

T is untameable - Of that I am practically certain. It does by and large its own thing. Like a raging bull in the back of a lorry. All you can do is drive the Lorry to the nicest places on offer and try and blank out the racket coming
      from the back of the truck. Occasionally you may get to leave the Lorry and have a quick picnic by an exceptional waterfall before heading back to the truck for some shut eye.

We're all in this together. Its tough it beats you down. It follows no logical pattern. All we can do is make sure we're above ground when the cure comes and if it doesn't come its time to buy a barrel of trobalt head to Vegas for 4 weeks and go for a spin out to the Grand Canyon Thelma and Louise style.

Now Time for a relaxing film followed by a nice hot bath and 8 hours sleep (Julian Cowan Style :))

R

• Like Like x 1
    7. Andrew

Andrew Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication or infection (I Reckon)

I'm glad to hear your anxiety and reaction levels are down man. I'm thinking of going down the Julian Cowan Hill route myself.

I agree with your "we're all in this together" comment, I'm so glad I discovered this forum and see we are getting new members everyday who we can also support.

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. RCP1
      Ape-like

RCP1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      @Andrew

Going down that route can only help. Ultimately we need a drug to help us. Until then we need to cope with life.
      Life is tough enough already without this. Controlling your reactions can only help things settle. Theres no quick fix.
      Patience and perseverance is key.

9. OnceUponaTime
      Wishful

OnceUponaTime Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      @valeri Did you started taking agar35?? Can you please report??

10. valeri

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      It's been nearly a week for me, no changes to t, maybe I feel bit better anxiety wise but sleep still an issue and t not better at all.
      Will continue for another few weeks.

11. OnceUponaTime
      Wishful

OnceUponaTime Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Thank you for reporting. Hoping that in the next few weeks you get some relief.

12. Knightofknots

Knightofknots Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      I have noticed my T gets a little quieter while taking Agar 35. Hasn't gone away but I find it makes falling asleep a heck of a lot easier. I'm going to try all their products and see how it goes.

• Like Like x 2
    13. FongBao

FongBao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1985
      I have a great method for taking pills and capsules. I use it for everything:

Rather than putting the capsules into your mouth and then trying to swallow them down with water, put the water in first, tip your head back, drop in the capsules, and swallow. Often when you load the capsules into your mouth and try to swallow them, the outer coating of the capsule starts to dissolve and they stick to your mouth or throat. With my method, the water washes down the whole batch with no sticking. I can take all kinds of pills and vitamins with this method and never have problems.

I agree with Knightofknots that Agar 35 has changed my sleep patterns. I have been waking up in a very nice, relaxed way which is quite unusual. Also, my T is lower than before I started, although it is very difficult to tell exactly how much. At the very least I don't seem to mind it as much.

14. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Hi, just an update -

Its been a month since I have been taking Agar 35 (2 pills 1 hr after dinner). It seems to help lower the volume of my T. But if I try to listen for it, its still there, but softer now. I also ordered Bimala recently and have started to take 2 pills in the morning, but sad to say, it seems to counter the effects of Agar 35 for me. I am hearing my T more now. (for your info, I hear 14 mhz tone ringing in both ears). I think I will stop taking Bimala and see if it will help.

Hope the rest of your guys get ideal results from Agar 35 & Bimala/Semde

• Informative Informative x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    15. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @valeri

please could you post (hope u dont mind) how you are finding your experiences with these tibetan meds? Others are posting on here some positive results so wondered how u are finding it now? thanks ever so much

@Patrick@SG

Thanks for positing and sounds good. Please could you say why or how you got T please? thanks

16. Patrick@SG
      Fine

Patrick@SG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      I got it about 3 months ago when I had vertigo first

17. valeri

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      @amandine
      I stopped using the herbs, had no effect on my tinnitus.
      Maybe I needed to do it longer.
      I will have to try again.

• Informative Informative x 2
    18. Raab
      No Mood

Raab Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2007; 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Well, I've been taking 2 Bimala in the day and 2 Agar-35 at night for about 2 weeks now and there hasn't been any change in tinnitus so far - my T = ~1400hz left and right ear and the more troublesome ~14000hz; left ear/middle of head.

I do find that I'm dreaming more - but they're not very vivid. I seem to only catch them as I'm waking up, whereby they soon fade, and become forgotten faster than an X-Factor finalist.. :oldman:

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    19. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      User Update:

I've been taking Agar 35 and Semde for six weeks and Bimala for four weeks. There's been no change in my T condition.

My T condition was caused by prolonged exposure to very loud noise levels. Four years in the engine room of a submarine and many years operating diesel locomotives. My T is "well entrenched" as some describe a long-term T condition. More than 30 years.

Perhaps they are more likely to help T conditions that are the result of other causes and short-term T conditions (under 18 months).

• Hug Hug x 1
    20. Kaelon
      Wishful

Kaelon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Muscle Spasms
      I just wanted to provide an update, since for many weeks now I have been contemplating taking Agar 35, though at my acupuncturist's insistence, he wanted to make sure I wasn't on any hardcore prescription drugs (like prednisone) before starting an herbal routine.

My first attempt last night -- I took 2 pills of Agar 35 about 15 mins before bed, 3-4 hours after I had finished eating. And the results were extremely positive -- for my sleep. Not much of a difference, yet, on my Tinnitus, but I generally feel much better rested (and within 15-20 mins of taking the 2 Agar-35 pills from Siddhi Energetics, I felt very, very sleepy and passed right out). I also don't remember waking up explicitly last night, though I am sure I tossed and turned as has been my sleeping habit for the past few years. I had very vivid dreams, though like all dreams, I can't for the life of me remember what they were. I awoke feeling refreshed, but the Tinnitus was still there.

I intend to take Agar 35 for at least a couple of weeks to see how my sleep patterns continue. I have not explored Bimala, Semde, or any other energetic supplement, though there are strong reports that combinative herbal therapy and not just isolated Agar 35 therapy, may prove instrumental in helping improve tinnitus.

• Informative Informative x 3
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    21. Kaelon
      Wishful

Kaelon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Muscle Spasms
      Just a quick update here: I've been taking Agar-35 for several nights now, and it hasn't really had any impact on my Tinnitus. I have been enjoying more restful sleep, but I wouldn't say it's prevented me from waking up in the middle of the night or anything like that -- I still toss and turn. I just dream more vividly and generally feel a bit more refreshed.

22. slc

slc Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      As would make sense, this is very similar to the Ayurvedic approach. I've ordered the two compounds you mentioned and I will see if they make a difference . I am already taking Ayurvedic herbs but my gut feeling is that these two will complement what I already take . If I do notice a change in tinnitus I will post .

23. Dana
      Busy

Dana Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multi-factorial
      Couldn't agree more. I also think he is on to something.

24. CantHearUknockin

CantHearUknockin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Just ordered Agar And Semde, will get back to you guys as soon as i'm high :)

25. Aussie Lea
      Dramaqueen

Aussie Lea Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      How much do those set you back monthly? Expensive?

26. CantHearUknockin

CantHearUknockin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Around 50 Dollars / Months. plus shipping which is around 16 Dollars.
      At this point i'm not counting how much goes into cure.

27. Eltel

Eltel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/14
      @RCP1 I am thinking of the Cranial Sacrial route ,how did it go for you ?.

Thanks
      Eltel

28. Edwin R.

Edwin R. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2015
      I have noticed that people write anything and many companies selling all sorts idiotic things are everywhere on the internet regarding Tinnitus. I have also read many studies that seem like they were written by kindergarten kids. I feel the pain and frustration that Tinnitus brings to someones life. This problem must be taken more serious by medical Doctors and Hospitals. Tinnitus can be very debilitating.

29. ady

ady Member

Yes and a significant problem is that these companies selling quack products (which do nothing for tinnitus) use a cover such as "I'm a tinnitus sufferer for 10 years, this product -link here- helped me so much" in an effort to make others think they are not affiliated with the company selling the product, when they are! Shameless. These people deserve tinnitus themselves.

30. John Lim

John Lim Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise
      Hi all,

I am taking Lexapro now and need something to sleep with. Thinking of taking Agar 35. Any risks of interactions? Thanks !