What Is Your Favorite Hobby?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Taylorslay, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Emperor-Drax

Emperor-Drax Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/06/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud bang on metal with a mallet
      I've been presenting a radio show about film scores for 12 years, but I've had to ask for leave time due to my noise-induced H. They were kind to oblige!

Photography is a semi-professional aspect of my work by photographing some of the biggest and most high profile conferences in Sydney. But I have an enthusiast interest too by dabbling in film and exploring fun techniques.

And of course, movies. Recently I tried to list every movie that I remember watching in my lifetime so far. I'm always updating the list, which now stands at 1,600+. I was disappointed at the number for such a committed film fanatic, so I'm trying to see more until I reach 2,000+. Then 3,000 will be my goal.

2. Deamon22

Deamon22 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Head Trauma
      Awesome:) i am also quiet a movie fan, what are your favorites?

3. Sarah200
      Suicidal

Sarah200 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold
      I have a few hobbies, I love anything to do with Marvel, I'm into psychology and especially crime shows or detective shows, a few of my faves are Sherlock, Poirot, Vera (my absolute favourite, I LOVE Vera and can't wait for it to come back early next year) and Luther.

I love baking with my little nephew Theodore. I love anything to do with dogs and dog training behaviour.

I love being in the country walking with my dog. I love rock climbing, martial arts, I also love to dance, I did a GCSE in Dance and got an A but never persuaded anything from it even though my dance teacher said I should as I'm really good but I was and still am only interested in physiotherapy.

I also have an interest in animals and especially bears (they rock) and love watching animal shows, especially Attenborough's shows.

4. Emperor-Drax

Emperor-Drax Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/06/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud bang on metal with a mallet
      Oh good god, I can't name them all, but I'll give you an idea of some that mean a lot to me:

Jaws
      Raiders of the Lost Ark
      Poltergeist
      Annie Hall (and mannny other Woody Allen films)
      Godzilla '54
      Alien
      Aliens
      Star Trek: The Motion Picture
      Psycho
      Ghostbusters
      Superman
      Batman/Batman Returns

...too many to name

• Like Like x 1
    5. Fally
      Bookworm