Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Drecul, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

1. It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

2. It improved my tinnitus, permanently

3. It had no effect on my tinnitus

4. It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

5. It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

6. I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      When I emailed a company in the UK they told me:
      ''We probably won't be getting the 17% back in stock in the near future. It's made from pure CBD instead of a whole plant extract, and it just doesn't work as well, unfortunately.

For epilepsy the 7% is our most effective oil.''

and then went on to say
      ''The best oil for sleep is the 4% - we recommend the 7% for daytime and 4% for evening use (the 7% can be a little stimulating, where as the 4% is a bit sedating).

Re: tinnitus. The honest answer is that I don't know whether CBD helps or not. I don't know of any customers using it for tinnitus. What I can say is, customers are using CBD for 100 different things and it frequently blows my mind the diversity of conditions it helps with, so it's definitely worth trying.

But I'd probably go with the 4% to start with.''

Hopefully it is a little helpful.......

2. Quentino
      Tired

Quentino Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Decrease of Hearing i presume.
      I'll try to contact a french agency tomorrow to see if CBD oil ( and blue lotus flowers, as it seems interesting but narcotic too) is okay to buy. I'm very interested but i can risk anything.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Frances Lynn
      Question it

Frances Lynn Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/23/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music and alarms at formerjob
      @amandine,
      I appreciate you doing some research on the subject. The Endoca website doesn't have either 4% or 7%, but only the 3%, 15%, 20%, and 30%. So, I'll give the 3% a try. It's too bad we can't find out what percentage the paste is that Charlotte's parents are using for her epilepsy. For the company you contacted to say that for epilepsy 7% oil is the most effective is amazing because I talked to 2 different customer service reps for Endoca and they insist that they couldn't make any recommendations or medical claims. I guess the laws and the products are different everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Frances Lynn
      Question it

Tinnitus Since:
      04/23/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      From prior information, I guess what I could do is take 7 drops to make it 7% and 4 drops to make it 4%. And I'm glad you said that the higher dose shouldn't be taken in the evening.

5. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      You can drink camel urine, smoke weasel shit, fly to Lourdes and dip yourself in the healing waters, petition the Lord with prayers, take all the supplements and drugs known to man and you'll still wake up tomorrow with T! A nuclear bomb, can't stop this wretched thing from intruding into your life! period end of story!

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      The nuclear bomb that is trobalt can give you peace <3

• Funny Funny x 1
    7. Jeffrey F
      Dreaming

Jeffrey F Member

Wrong attitude man. We can beat this thing! At least we can work on ways to reduce it till a good cure comes out.

• Like Like x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    8. suera

suera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2010
      Sadly, and after spending thousands of dollars and trying so many things, always hoping only to be disaapointed over and over again, I agree.

• Agree Agree x 3
    9. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      @Jeffrey F, I wish you all the best in your quest. Just try not to spend the $18,000 dollars I've shelled out over the last 18 months, on various treatments, doctors and shrinks, taking numerous meds, buying countless remedies, vitamins and supplements, plus having a few medical proceedures done, in search of beating this thing.

Maybe take Danny Boys advice and dabble in some Trobalt?

• Hug Hug x 1
    10. Jeffrey F
      Dreaming

Jeffrey F Member

Sorry man I cant imagine how brutal all this must have been for you. I have only had it for 2 months and its been frustrating. I have Am101 injections in a week so hopefully that will help.

11. Robert44

Robert44 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud concert
      Hi Frances Lynn, I see that your from Dallas, Tx. You don't need to order it from the Netherlands. Just order it from the Endoca web site https://www.endoca.com/CBD_OIL and it ships from California no problem.

12. Robert44

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud concert
      Hey @Drecul, How about an update. Still taking the oil? Is it helping? Do you think this would help someone with depression? Thanks

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      Yes I'm still taking the oil. But my T has been very up and down. Friday and Saturday it was loud and yesterday almost gone. Today somewhere in between. I don't know if it helps for depression because I do not suffer from depression.

Saturday I had some good relief drinking Blue Lotus flower tea, It made the T going to the background. I'm not sure though if it is legal in your country. It seems that T is very unpredictable and I'm tracing my steps back to see what I did different that day. Yesterday I made some spicy thai soup and today T is up again.

Made a nasal spay from Himalayan salt and backing soda and started to drink some Apple cider vinegar and made an ear drop solution. I have the feeling after cleaning my ears the other week that my ears are somewhat irritated.

It's trail and error.

14. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Well under £12,000 ($18,000?) is nothing - I've sold a house (that I'd only just bought thus kicking in an early redemption fee) & moved (wanted to move quickly - had to 'get out fast' - so dropped price drastically), travelled back and forth to friend's place in France for first year, rented back in the area I came from and then finally moved back to Cornwall - all because of T, spending a small fortune in the process. That's without all the sound machines, sleep pillows, MP3 players & other 'equipment', loss of income in the first year etc. etc. I dread adding up how much I have spent because of this stupid T but it's nearer £30,000 than 12!

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    15. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      Just wondered why you did all that moving?

16. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      @Drecul retracing your steps , trying to find a pattern in randomness is part of the lunacy of having T.
      That is just my opinion , you would not believe all the insane correlations I have made...none of them were real.
      I say this because this is one of those things that keeps me from moving on.
      In my opinion absolutely no natural remedies work .... some things will definitely spike my T (diclofenac) but apart from that its utterly random.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    17. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Hi Amandine

I'd moved from a house by a noisy road to a house in Cornwall that was in an area of absolute silence - just 3 weeks before the T started.

I can't be sure what caused my T but the silence is still highest on the list of possibilities. When it started I also suspected anything that was associated with the 'new' area as well - eg. radon gas, high altitude, overhead cables, granite walls... the list is long!

All I knew was that my T came on after 3 weeks in a new place - so my instinct was to sell and move back to the previous area. I was completely ga ga for the first year and my best mate lives in France - she took me back there when she saw what a state I was in & slept on the floor beside me for months. I kept returning in the hope that the anxiety had reduced enough to stay by myself again - but had to keep going back to France because it hadn't - hence the travelling.

I wanted to live in Cornwall but the process then involved renting back in Hampshire (to see if Cornwall was 'causing' the T) & then moving back to Cornwall again & renting (to see if the T got worse) & then finally buying again in Cornwall - at a lower altitude & in a noisier street.

All extremely expensive coupled with the fact that I just kept my business 'ticking over' during the whole of the first year.

Have you tried I who love music's method? Is it working for you? I can see you have contributed to many threads but don't remember you writing about what is happening to you...

Click

18. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      Thanks for answering. No I am in a bad place with this....
      I too live in a very quiet place and started when i was sitting first day in new house in silent garden - just went bang
      Can I pm you please instead of writing here as i prefer that? please let me know .....thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
    19. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure

Sorry to hear that you're in a bad place - yes of course, message me Amandine, that's fine.

• Like Like x 1
    20. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

Sensodyne toothpaste causes having tinnitus?

• Funny Funny x 1
    21. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Yep.

Do a search in here for sensodyn & you'll find references in threads all over the place - it contains potassium nitrate and it's probably wise to look up all the other stuff that contains this too.

Ibuprofen is a good one as GPs everywhere are prescribing it to people with T & yet, again, it's well documented - eg. http://www.ent.uci.edu/clinical-specialties/ear-surgery/tinnitus

22. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    23. Jon B
      Wishful

Jon B Member

Tinnitus Since:
      So did anyone else receive their CBD oil? I'd like to hear more than one opinion before I place my order.

24. c0ldsun
      Pacman

c0ldsun Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress
      I'm now on my 5th day taking 4-5 drops in the morning and in the evening.
      Over the weekend i could hear my T all the time, even when i was concentraiting on something.
      It was not getting louder, but i could here it very well. So i thought that cbd makes my t worse.

This morning i suddenly noticed a moment of silence (~5 min). I mean real silence no "not listing" or it's masked by some other sound. Afterwards it turned back to normal. I can't remember when i had this before, let's see how it will develop...i will report back.

• Like Like x 5
    25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      That's good to hear! Does the oil makes you more relaxed? What strength is your oil?

• Funny Funny x 1
    26. Robert44

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud concert
      Thanks for reporting! Please keep them coming

27. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Hey All...

I started 3 days ago, 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening 10% CBD oil..

So far I feel no real change on my T...

I was on medication 'til a couple of days ago for a severe muscle stretch, so maybe that is not helping in assessing my T as I have slept very little anyway and with great pain in my spine...

I will continue and let you know... Best of luck to All !!!

• Like Like x 3
    28. c0ldsun
      Pacman

c0ldsun Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress
      I'm using 10%. So far i cannot say if it helps or it was coming from the oil, i just wanted to report that i had this moment of silence. Everything else feels the same. For sure you need to ramp it up to see an effect. I will finish now the 10ml bottle and will judge if it was helpful or not.

• Informative Informative x 2
    29. Frances Lynn
      Question it

Tinnitus Since:
      04/23/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I received my 3% CBD oil yesterday and took 4 drops 3 different times and 4 this morning. I'm having trouble seeing exactly how many are coming out of the dropper. I had planned to order more today from Endoca in CA to be ready when these run out. Also, they have 10mg capsules of the 3% which I thought would be better given the fact I can't measure the drops very well. But, I'm going to wait and use up the bottle before ordering more as my T was slightly louder last evening and this morning. If things improve I'll report again; maybe it's too soon to judge.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    30. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Amazingly I had a package waiting for me when I came home . Had a big sticker saying "inspected by customs" !
      I am kind of amazed that it got through , tastes like crap though :)

• Like Like x 1