Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Drecul, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

1. It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

2. It improved my tinnitus, permanently

3. It had no effect on my tinnitus

4. It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

5. It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

6. I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      Your most welcome my dear.

2. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

Then is it better to get cbd or cbda option?

3. Frances Lynn
      Question it

Frances Lynn Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/23/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music and alarms at formerjob
      Endoca.com under the tab that says "products" states it is better to have the combination of CBD and CBDa. I don't know if the product I ordered - Charlotte's Web Hemp Oil has this combination or not but it has a lot of good press and is manufactured from hemp grown in Colorado.

4. Optic Axis
      Tired

Optic Axis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music and industrial machines.
      I have been taking the oil all week but have also caught a cold so I am unable to say how better I am when using the oil.
      I tried the Audio Notch website on Sunday just before I came down with the cold, and I achieved some great success. I was almost tinnitus free for four hours or so which, after 20 years of being stuck with the sound, felt weird and made my ears tingle as I sensed the clarity each external noise was heard with. I went and did some work I had left to do and managed to do it without bumbling around, like putting things down and forgetting where I put it three minutes later. Whether the CBD oil had any part in helping to reduce my tinnitus that much would be a wild guess I suppose, but at least it may have helped me relax and concentrate hard enough to get a good match to my tinnitus frequency.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Aussie Lea
      Dramaqueen

Aussie Lea Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Smoking marijuana spikes me, is this CBD oil guaranteed safe?

6. Optic Axis
      Tired

Optic Axis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music and industrial machines.
      The ingredients on my bottle state: hemp oil and olive oil. If you are ok with being able to consume those then it will be safe for you.

7. Davey
      Amazed

Davey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/01/2000
      I ordered a bottle organic CBD Oil with 4% from zamnesia. I'm going to send you guys a message when it's arrived.

From that point i'm going to monitor my tinnitus for at least two weeks. In the morning and in the evening.
      After two weeks i'll send you all the data to this thread.

My tinnitus is now at 6/10 and when i'm stressed it's 7/10.

I'm very positive about it, because if CBD can relax my nervous system and if it gives me a better sleep routine, it would automatically decrease in volume(for me).

I had an positive experience with meditating for over 60 minutes long. My high pitched tinnitus calmed down to 4/10. It stayed there for a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    8. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Been a week for me ...its been a good week ,, not sure if cbd oil plays any part in that .

• Like Like x 2
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      SO I ran out of oil last week and I didn't buy any new oil. This is mainly because I had a very quite week last week.
      I've been on supplements for a month now so maybe that has something to do with it.
      Started using Moringa powder 2 weeks ago and started oil pulling with sesame oil last week.

The first 3 weeks after my T spike it was al over the place, high low up and down. Totally erratic.
      The last week I've been waking up with loud T now and then which would go down severally during the day.

So I'm not sure which of the above is helping but it seems that some of those things do.

Today I woke up with loud T , this because I slept over 9 hours which for me is never a good idea even without T.
      I did my oil pulling routine and I noticed it went down a little.

I'll see how the rest of the day goes.

• Like Like x 1
    10. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

THer eis a store by me that sells jeffs best hemp cbd oil that has 7% and is a 1 fl oz bottle. That product has cbd and cbda Have you heard of this brand? IT is $20. How does this rate against the ones here?

11. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      I ordered it last friday, will keep updated when it arrives

12. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Nice to see you on here Juan!

• Hug Hug x 1
    13. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I've got some moringa powder too! It tastes horrid haha.

14. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      I thought that post trobalt yours was so low it was not an issue? so why would you need the cbd oil now? Hope you dont mind me asking but thought you were on a 1 or 2 out of 10?

15. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Maybe trobalt is just a quick fix? And you need daily fix me ups...

16. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      The question was directed to @Juan Carlos

17. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I'm only joshing...Yeah it is a tad odd, as I thought he was ok?

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      Try it with hot water it will make a difference.

19. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I'll just stick it in a smoothie.

20. Jon B
      Wishful

Jon B Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Just got my CBD oil from Endoca, and I'm gonna try to be strict with this for a month. I'll be doing 2 drops morning and evening, take magnesium once a day, work out once a day and do a low carb diet. I figure if I combine a lot of ideas maybe they will have an effect on me.

• Like Like x 3
    21. Juan Carlos
      Whistles

Juan Carlos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      T is always an issue for some people even low

• Agree Agree x 2
    22. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      Hi Juan so nice to see you back on here and hope you are fine!
      Yes can understand that this awful disease affects everyone differently.
      Just a bit concerned that taking trobalt long term even in small doses may be harmful but then I eat chocolate every day and I doubt that is good for me either :)

23. lost horizons

lost horizons Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2014
      I just bought jeff,s best cod oil 7% from a store nearby. I will try it 5 drops a day/ twice a day and update you all as to any changes.

• Like Like x 1
    24. Davey
      Amazed

Davey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/01/2000
      I got my CBD Oil from Zamnesia. This is how i'm going to use it:
      - At an empty stomach;
      - 3 drops a day;
      - 1 drop each time;
      - morning/midday/afternoon.

When there are no significant changes to my tinnitus, i'm going to raise it with 1 extra drop each time. So 6 drops a day, 2 drops each time.

I'm also monitoring my tinnitus severity with the levels 1-10. Now i'm at 7.

Fingers crossed!

25. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      I wish people would realise that the only oil that is recommended to use is not this oil but the real oil which contains the THC as well......this all came about through a man called rick simpson who uses the real oil with THC in it to control but does not eradicate his T.....also remember please that rick simpson is making lots of nice money from the sale of his books on this and his website is pure advertising for his books.....just saying......

• Like Like x 1
    26. Davey
      Amazed

Davey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/01/2000
      I assume he is telling allot of rubbish to sell his product(s) also a friend of mine is saying that 4% is a low amount of CBD. I don't mind spending 22 euro's on a bottle for an experiment.

Luckily I live in the Netherlands and i'm willing to spend some time in growing some weed! And making my own CBD oil.

27. Frances Lynn
      Question it

Frances Lynn Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/23/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music and alarms at formerjob
      @amandine,
      I realize you are saying that re: Rick Simpson oil would be better due to the fact it contains THC, but some of us are drug tested at our jobs and THC products are illegal in Texas so I have opted for the Charlotte's Web Hemp oil.
      I've been using it for six days and it has helped me by lowering the volume slightly so far and making me relaxed enough to go job hunting and actually find a job. BTW, I really enjoy reading your posts and wished you lived closer as I have a difficulty finding anyone to share time with who understands what I'm going through.
      On another topic, I've been accepted into clinical trials for Trans-cranial Electrical Stimulation for tinnitus here in Dallas for mid-November. It's for six sessions, three per week for two weeks in a row. I participated in one session of the Research Study part, back in June and maybe I received the placebo because I didn't feel any improvement. The clinical trials won't use placebos. The professor in charge has filled all the slots for this but next year if she has good results the procedure may be open to the public if she can get the grant money. I found out about this study through my local T support group. If there are good results I'll let the TT community know and will keep in touch with the professor in charge to find out if and when it becomes open to the general public. She told me that this procedure has already been approved by the FDA. I've been reading what I can find on the net about this and the improvements might only be transitory. If anyone knows more about this may be you could post; I don't know what kind of current she's using and I think that it makes a difference.

• Like Like x 1
    28. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

For jeff's best hemp cbd oil the label says serving size 1/2 teaspoon 90 drops
      serving cannabidiol-cannabidiol a blend 5.7mg

29. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

I emailed the company but I haven't heard bak from them. I used the contact form on their site so maybe it didn't send.

30. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Just One (1) Loud Rock Concert!
      Hello Jon. My T spiked yesterday from junk food and a coffee. - Today, I cut out caffeine, sugar, salt and ate a huge spinach salad and much better.

I'm curious to see if that Hemp oil helps. Seem like it mostly relaxes people.. Thanks, John