I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      But you keep responding in the same ways, by posting hand written letters and screenshots of Facebook posts.

One thing I would like to see is more of your detractors actually give your noise file a try. One thing they say is don't knock it til you've tried it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Because you don’t answer the questions dumbass, you just ignore them and post your bullshit testimonials. Is there some broken circuit in your brain that makes you physically incapable of putting this basic logic together?

3. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      According to the very Wikipedia article you’re linking the only link to the facility you mentioned that produced Agent Orange is that Hoffman-Taff contracted IPC, who subcontracted a Russell Martin Bliss who disposed of the chemical in a horrifically unsafe way. So no, it being and accident and it being related to a governmental facility don’t really clash, it’s actually part of the official story. You need better conspiracy theories next time, like the world being flat or the Holocaust being a lie or something.

4. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Again you rant and rave like a little kid, you should not post before you do your research, here is the New York Times article stating they had to use DEPT OF DEFENSE RECORDS TO TRACE DIOXIN.

Screenshot_2019-07-02 MISSOURI DIOXIN CLEANUP A DECADE OF LITTLE ACTION.png
      Screenshot_2019-07-02 MISSOURI DIOXIN CLEANUP A DECADE OF LITTLE ACTION(1).png

• Like Like x 1
    6. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Why would they just hire some random guy to dispose of that stuff anyway? Did he not submit a plan of exactly how he was going to safely store and dispose of it? How do you just forget that you mixed highly toxic chemicals in waste oil and then use it to do other stuff?

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      EXACTLY... My lawyer that sued them said the scientist that gave Russell bliss the DIOXIN said quote "we forgot to tell him it was dioxin" now to fill his truck every week these scientists had to turn multiple valves and keep multiple records...but they forgot it was toxic dioxin? My lawyer said it was just a line of bull, they knew what they were doing. I spoke to someone close to Russel bliss and he said Mr Bliss knew that it was toxic. So what was really going on is the U.S government had just sprayed large amounts of this stuff on a foreign country Vietnam and they only knew it was deadly. But they did not know much more than that. What if it changed their D.N.A. to a super race? So I believe they set up a test bed in my hometown to see what all it would do to humans' health. This way it was in the U.S. and they could track the medical records of the people and gain scientific knowledge of all the effects. They could not do that in Vietnam. Just for the record I have a countermeasure for dioxin... carrot juice. There is an acid in carrot juice that eats up dioxin. BY THE WAY, all of you are eating small amounts of dioxin every day... yes that's what I said, it is in dish soap, bar soap, antibacterial soap, bleach, etc. they tested the smallest amount of dioxin the could measure , and it still lowered the immune system. The more you wash your hands the lower your immune system will get because it is absorbed into the skin. This is why more and more people are getting flu and colds. I only use organic soaps and cleaners after I found that out.

8. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wait, do I put the dioxin in my ears to help with the tinnitus?

I AM SO CONFUSED NOW

• Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    9. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Because the very article itself says that the whole incident started due to improper disposal from incompetent individuals? Lay off the tinfoil mate.
      None of that contradicts anything officially stated or implicates government conspiracy, you headcase. No wonder you genuinely believe your nonsense mix has any sort of effect, your desperation for confirmation bias is through the roof.

10. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      I think this sums up everything we need to know about Mr. Case.

• Funny Funny x 2
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Very funny ha ha by the way I am not anti-government, I do not hate anyone but if the government does wrong WE HAVE to correct them.

hyperacusis gone names removed.png

12. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thank you for saving us from Case and setting us straight on what to believe and what not to believe o wise one. Thank heavens for strong soldiers like yourself that come along to tell us poor plebeians how to think because you're obviously so much smarter than everybody else. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    13. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Well don’t believe me, read the wikipedia article. I’m just rewording it to demonstrate the absurdity of David’s argument. There isn’t very much I can do if you choose to believe in unsubstantiated conspiracy theories because apparently you’ve never heard of Hanlon’s razor but hey, you do you buddy. Have a nice life.
      You seem awfully salty over an obvious joke, is something wrong big guy?

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Screenshot_2019-03-10 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png
      ground breaking news.PNG

• Funny Funny x 1
    15. animus

animus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      That’s really nice for you man, enjoy your 15 minutes of internet fame built off of desperation, confirmation bias and placebo. The rest of the world will continue turning, the scientific community will continue doing actual research and not giving a shit about your garbage, and in 5 years no one will remember or care about who you are.

16. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      I thought dumb ass was 2 words? I guess it is dumb-ass but your ass is not your brain. I thought it was a donkey.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No fame, just dumb assess like you mocking me trying to stop me from helping the Tinnitus Talk members like these:

Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(23).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(22).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(15).png
      Screenshot_2019-07-04 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(12).png

18. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    19. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      You are on one of the biggest tinnitus hubs in the world.

Where is everyone that has had results from this?

Care to make a survey?

• Like Like x 1
    20. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      "where aggressive values and anger and manipulative value of propaganda get chalked up as being decisive, effective leadership. -- And spiritual values of kindness, respect and empathy are often portrayed or insulted... and those will always be criticized by those that prefer an unruffled status quo."

I agree. I think that does apply to many formatted platforms, but not all. For me, one platform that comes to mind is a private investment board. I had posted on this site, where many members were fund managers. I was always being asked by other regulars how I was doing today and thanks for your caring input and contribution. Others understood that I was having pain and suffering. On this investment board, regulars always showed empathy and treated other posting regular members with kindness. They always responded to someone with thoughts and suggestions. I find that remarkable and there wasn't a common denominator among us regulars, such as tinnitus.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That would be great, but everyone that got good results are scared to post for fear of being mocked, ridiculed, chastised, etc as this Tinnitus Talk member said:

from t talk t gone best.png

22. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      @RaZaH I just read your profile post. And, I wanted to point something out concerning airbags--some airbags contain methyl bromide. If you are not familiar with the effects of this chemical, you might want to either read my last couple of posts or do some research. Even if your particular airbag did not have methyl bromide in it, it had another chemical and since this is what started your tinnitus, case in point that tinnitus is a neurotoxin. Seeing as it is summer, I'd opt for getting to the beach or chlorinated pools and soaking your skin as much as possible. I'd also make sure that I ate a diet that is sufficiently rich in iodine - small fish, iodized salt, seaweed, milk, yogurt...look up for sources and the RDA for your age/sex etc. Bromide displaces iodine. Bromide is also something that can inhaled, so watch out if you are having any sort of breathing issues. It is also capable of being absorbed by skin, so rashes, etc might be related. Look into getting treatment and what type of chemical your particular car airbag had.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    23. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      What made you believe that this has to be done at night?

24. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Many newer translations of the Bible are in fact corrupt.

25. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I really just don't think my tinnitus is coming from SIGINT.
      @R. David Case, what do you think about tinnitus from noise?

26. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      If this tinnitus sound is SIGINT then why doesn't sitting in a Faraday cage block it?

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It just works better and faster when sleeping.

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well @Contrast confused my DAD and me, we have similar names, my dad is a preacher and runs a radio station. @Contrast found some post about my dad from someone saying that he is nuts, so that did not help in my attempt to help members here with their tinnitus.

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      There are many forms of energy, some are not sinusoidal waves, there are many ways to get energy through an object if you have very high technology .

30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I know I have helped many stop what they perceive as electronic harassment, and I agree with them. Here is a recent one, a lawyer. he is recovering ONLY because of Tinnitus Mix.

mike piri vet art 1.png
      mike piri vet art 2.png