I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. alexberger

alexberger Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Hi @R. David Case.

Should I listen below the volume of my tinnitus? Or should I use it to mask my tinnitus?

2. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely loud noise and earbuds
      How do I get this file to repeat?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, play it below the level of your tinnitus. Tinnitus Mix is not a meant to be masker, it breaks the feedback loop in the tinnitus structure.
      tinnitus cd helped 2 in family.png

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      If all else fails, load 7 copies and it will play all night.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Another success today!

We have found earbuds that work with Tinnitus Mix from the brand 1MORE. They have triple drivers and go up to 40 kHz.

tinnitus gone 5 names gone.png

Screenshot_2021-01-22 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System Facebook.png

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well we have breaking news on Tinnitus Mix!

A scientist has tested the sounds and the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones and has found that new frequencies are being formed by convolving waves, so Tinnitus Mix, when played on the Koss KTX-PRO1 high frequency headphones, is producing ULTRA SOUNDS in the 2.8 MHz range.

WOW, I knew something was occurring but WOW.

Screenshot_2021-02-04 (4) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

Screenshot_2021-02-04 Focused Ultrasound for Neuromodulation.png

Screenshot_2021-02-04 Investigation or the effect of frequency on neurons research pdf(2).png

Screenshot_2021-02-04 Investigation or the effect of frequency on neurons research pdf.png

7. Pitseleh

Pitseleh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      86 pages of random fantasies about pseudo healing sounds...

And now a recommendation for earbuds, while one of the worst thing any tinnitus sufferer should do is listening anything through earbuds.

• Like Like x 4
    8. buttercake

buttercake Guest

I got my tinnitus by falling asleep with headphones playing low level white noise. Please do not do that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    9. leledany

leledany Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-11-02
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Maybe I am not understanding well. You are claiming that you didn’t have tinnitus and you were going to sleep with white noise in your ears, funny thing! Why in the hell one should do such a thing? Please explain better what happened to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. buttercake

buttercake Guest

Funny or not, it is what it is. My landlady is a very noisy person, and she has different sleeping schedule with respect to mine. She wakes up at 6 am and slams the doors. Lately she started bringing home random people. She also snores and there's just drywall separating us. So I developed the (bad) habit of sleeping with headphones and white noise, to prevent to be woken up several times during the night by the (now former) landlady. I did it several times during one month and one morning I woke up with tinnitus. It's 99% due to the headphones. Now I moved out... but my ears are fucked I guess.

11. weab00
      Gloomy

weab00 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      some good mf music
      • Agree Agree x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      My invention Tinnitus Mix has helped over 1000 people with tinnitus using the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones. The sounds you put through the headphones were your problem, not the headphones themselves.

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix has helped many with hyperacusis. The directions for hyperacusis are different than for tinnitus. You need to get the Koss headphones and keep them away from ears, 2-4 inches, play on low volume first day for 2 minutes, 4 minutes next day, etc until you can play it for a few hours a day.

The first testimony is from this group:

hyperacusis gone no names.png

hyperacusis gone 3.png

• Like Like x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Many people I know have done the same thing. My girlfriend worked at drive through at McDonald's for years with the earpiece blaring in her ear. She had tinnitus from it but Tinnitus Mix knocks it out. This works differently on the tinnitus, it breaks the feedback loop in the unwanted pathological networks that are communicating when they should not be, causing neuroplasticity (nerve healing).

sounds are causing neuroplasticity.png

15. Path to Silence

Path to Silence Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Dec 6, 2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced through DJ Headsets
      Hi David,

Thank you so much for compiling the Tinnitus Mix. I live in France, and I can't find the recommended headsets on Amazon France. Is there any other headset you recommend, or should I just order them from Amazon.com and have them shipped?

I accidentally overloaded my ears through blasting music through headsets with sound from a DJ system through headsets and I am hopeful that Tinnitus Mix will reset my system.

• Agree Agree x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sure, Tinnitus Mix works very well for noise induced tinnitus. Yes, you will have to get 1 of three headsets, the Koss KTX-PRO1, Koss KSC-75 or the earbuds (better for sleeping) from the brand 1MORE. Also read several testimonies below from band members that had tinnitus for 20-40 years that have gotten wonderful results from Tinnitus Mix. It takes a few days to get used to the chaotic sounds as they describe what they went through:

Screenshot_2021-01-22 (1) Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System Facebook.png

musician cured 1.png

musicial cured 2.png

brians fr t gone 3.png

brians fr t gone 4.png

brians fr t gone 5.png

brians friend t gone 6.png

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You are very wrong. I am about to prove it scientifically that Tinnitus Mix works. I am working with Dr. Dineshen. He has many qualifications and is the smartest person I have spoken with on the subject of neuroscience. He is testing Tinnitus Mix with the Koss and has found the sounds are combining and forming ultra sounds in the range of 2.8 MHz. It is well known that those frequencies have healing benefits.

Screenshot_2021-02-05 PeerJ - Profile - Dineshen Chuckravanen.png

Screenshot_2021-02-05 Dr Dineshen Chuckravanen.png

Screenshot_2021-02-05 Dr Dineshen Chuckravanen(1).png

• Funny Funny x 2
    18. Jonathan Tyler

Jonathan Tyler Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Slight hearing loss
      Whether an attack or accident, it was real. I have a friend who was there and continues to have 24/7 tinnitus as a result.

• Agree Agree x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tell him about Tinnitus Mix.

Attached Files:

20. Cernuto
      Spaced

Cernuto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      David,

Do you think possibly the EM wave emitted by the Koss coils are helping the healing process of the cochlea/ nerves? In other words, it's not just the sound, but the sound combined with the EM wave?

21. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      Tinnitus Mix seemed to spike my TMD ear for some reason when I used it quite some time ago.

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are finding that reactive tinnitus will spike with any kind of sound therapy.

We now know people with reactive tinnitus should play Tinnitus Mix on high frequency speakers (25-40 kHz) about 10 ft away from bed on low volume and it does not spike. Your condition may be similar.

23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes I do, and I have found info on that. If you look at the HEMI-sync technology, it's sounds that are played through headphones and cause both sides of the brain to synchronize. They tested it with AIR PHONES and headphones. It did not work with the AIR PHONES but it did work with headphones with the coil drivers. So yes, I believe electromagnetic waves and the sounds of Tinnitus Mix are what makes it work.

And we have just found the sound waves are combining and forming waves in the 2.8 MHz range. Sounds in that range are known to have healing qualities.

sounds are causing neuroplasticity.png

• Like Like x 1
    24. leledany

leledany Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-11-02
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      This is the first time in my life that I heard that someone with normal hearing go to sleep with white noise because of the roommates. Why not simply go to sleep with earplugs?

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    25. EDDTEKK

EDDTEKK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Are there any Tinnitus Talk members who tested Tinnitus Mix long-term? I mean longer than 3 months and up to 12 months for example.

What kind of results have you achieved with David's Tinnitus Mix?

I still don’t know what to think about this.
      It sounds crazy but maybe it might help?

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Many on Tinnitus Talk have tested Tinnitus Mix. About 12 people have tested it and 9 got good results. I don't know how long they have tried it as people are scared to post success with Tinnitus Mix because they will be ridiculed by many on here. I have used it for 20 years and have only good benefits from it. I have many others on Facebook that have also used it for long periods of time.

from t talk t gone best.png

27. Cernuto
      Spaced

Cernuto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      Interesting. As in harmonics up to 2.8 MHz? Due to sharp square waves, possibly?

I ran across this a while back. I wonder if it can be coupled with your invention?

https://www.actipatch.com/

If only it could be modulated by your invention somehow to enhance one another...

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, there are many wave forms and very short pulses in Tinnitus Mix, along with the characteristics of the Koss headphones that cause these harmonics effects. I don't know anything about the link you posted but sounds interesting.

Here is a report done by Dr. Dineshen in attachments on how Tinnitus Mix works. He calls it the Ralph sound, that is my first name and I hate my first name and go by David... lol. I have a suspicion that Tinnitus Mix may work on many more disorders as it seems to be a master reboot signal to neurons and neural networks.

Attached Files:

29. momsawmewankin

momsawmewankin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Hey David, thought I'd experiment - I've got 2.882 MHz playing on two of my rife generators which utilize a concept called quantum entanglement via DNA to deliver rife frequencies to the body... I'm noticing some activity with my tinnitus just from that alone using a square wave and amplitude wobble, no audio track involved.. Like it's continuously pausing for a split second and my ears feel fuller.. I'll keep it up and see what happens and report back. Cheers m8.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    30. Pitseleh

Pitseleh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Yeah... No.

• Agree Agree x 1