I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      I’m glad you are getting some traction with your research, but as I stated before there are major flaws with this paper. It is not a medical journal and not even a controlled study, yet the author makes claims that your file cures tinnitus. If at the very least it was presented as a case study of a few users who received benefit from it, that would lend much more credibility to the paper. To say that it cures users without a scientific basis and just speculate that ultrasound waves are curing people of tinnitus is outlandish and irresponsible.

I’ve said it many times before, I want this to work very badly but your method of proving the efficacy of your file is way off. Also, as another note, it would be beneficial to stop posting the same 5 reviews over and over. I have seen that letter at least 10 times in this single thread as well as the many other testimonials you post. It doesn’t legitimize your claims by posting the same reviews frequently.

I look forward to some proper research coming out.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Burzum

Burzum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have used your CD for 2 years, but I cannot say I'm 100% cured.

Yes sometimes it puts me to sleep, and that's good.

I have tinnitus inside my head, not ears.

And I see many dreams, that means I'm manipulated by 'tinnitus' waves.

3. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely loud noise and earbuds
      I have used Tinnitus Mix for 2 nights and today I have had the worst tinnitus I have had in weeks. Tinnitus Mix will likely make your situation worse. I agree that the same silly testimonies continue to appear here. I am certain many people on the forum have tried it as we are a desperate bunch.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your input and constructive criticism. As I stated, I am now in talks with one of the leading scientists on tinnitus. He is now testing Tinnitus Mix on patients and recording EEG brain waves and doing exactly what you are saying should be done. So it is a matter of time before we find out how Tinnitus Mix works on the brain and tinnitus.

By the wa,y I have hundreds of testimonies, not just five. I get at least 10-15 texts and emails every week saying it has changed their quality of life. The first 2 below in just the last 24 hours:

Screenshot_2021-05-29 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot_2021-05-29 (3) NeuroWAV Tinnitus Therapy Facebook(1).png

Screenshot_2021-05-29 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(1).png

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sounds like you have reactive tinnitus. Any sound therapy can cause a temporary spike if you have reactive tinnitus. Or if you play Tinnitus Mix on wrong headphones or play it too loud.

6. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I'm doing TRT so I wear WNGs and also wear Widex Zen when I sleep. The bottom line is that people need to be careful with Tinnitus Mix. I had close to a nervous breakdown after listening to this for 2 nights.

7. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      I know what you mean about the nervous breakdown. I feel like your nervous system needs to get used to the barrage of noises.

How is the TRT working out?

8. T Toledo OH

T Toledo OH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/26/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The WNGs are soothing and the counseling is good, but at the end of the day I think time will be the healer, along with the Klonopin, Gabapentin, and Prozac. My tinnitus drops to a level so low from anywhere of 2 days to 2 weeks that I feel healed. I just end up miserable when it comes back, because when it does, it sticks around for at least a week. The back and forth is tough. Making me feel bipolar.

• Like Like x 2
    9. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      The tragedy of this thread is that those who are going to try Tinnitus Mix never listen to these sorts of warnings.

They're determined to burn their hands on the fire.

• Agree Agree x 2
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix has helped over 1000 people, and continues to help more every week.

Screenshot_2021-05-30 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

11. Pitseleh

Pitseleh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      The real tragedy of this thread is it has reached 96 pages.

There are still people who believe spending hours with headphones on is going to help their tinnitus.

Simply amazing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's because it does help stop or greatly reduce tinnitus, hyperacusis, TTTS, and other conditions in about 40-50% of people that follow instructions.

13. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      And so the lambs continue to be led to the slaughter...

• Funny Funny x 2
    14. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      Have you tried it?

• Like Like x 1
    15. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Yes. I tried a few seconds of it before I ripped the headphones off. Really, if that's the cure, it's worse than the disease. F*cking icepick combined with fingernails on the chalkboard. They could have used that noise as a substitute for waterboarding to torture Iraqi prisoners. Anyone who is deluded into thinking they can just feed that aural torture down their cochlea day in and day out and it will somehow help, well, they kind of deserve what's coming to them. Case insisting that the solution to it not working is to just do it MORE and MORE and MORE is a work of sadism, intentional or otherwise. If the noises were along the lines of gentle white noise I wouldn't be so critical, I mean, nothing ventured nothing gained, but these noises he's created, they are dangerous with prolonged exposure.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix is not dangerous, in fact it can IMPROVE hearing along with reducing tinnitus and hyperacusis.

hearing improved with therapy.png

hearing improved 2.png

hearing improved 4.png

hearing inproved 4.png

17. Martinf
      Balanced

Martinf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Send us the link of that Facebook post.

• Funny Funny x 3
    18. Pitseleh

Pitseleh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Why are there hundreds of well-educated research teams even working on treating hearing loss with top notch procedures while distorted sounds on a CD can do it in a week?

Really, such a waste of time and money while the cure (Tinnitus Mix) is up and available.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      2 of the testimonies are from this thread. Just read the whole thread.

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I know many of you are having fun mocking me at my expense. As I stated, one of the world's leaders in tinnitus research is testing Tinnitus Mix AND has agreed to develop it further. I am glad we have this record of the barrages I have withstood JUST trying to help suffering people for free.

Here is his latest email:

Screenshot_2021-06-02 (1) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

21. EDDTEKK

EDDTEKK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Prof Langguth told me that in the Lenire study they also tested ONLY the acoustic stimulation with some positive results. But doing somatosensory stimulation in parallel was much better. So it means that acoustic sound stimulation can do something in general. I don’t know if this file does much but I am happy to see that a researcher is investigating this and even wants to improve it. Keep us informed, David.

• Agree Agree x 1
    22. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      LOL, is this thread still going?

• Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    23. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Unfortunately. Generally speaking I find tinnitus people here to be more rational than average, but there are some people who are just on a completely different wavelength and are happy to keep his ego inflated.

• Informative Informative x 1
    24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your kind words, all I want is for the scientific community to test Tinnitus Mix and why it has helped over 1000 people with several different conditions (tinnitus, hyperacusis, hearing loss, and the "hearing of voices"), and I'm happy that this research is now happening. If only the naysayers could be patient. It is hard to take all the negativity spewing from people like GlennS on this thread.

But I know I am fighting the good fight to help suffering people and I will be vindicated soon.

25. Burzum

Burzum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I hope you make a new CD for my dream manipulation and remote neural monitoring.

• Funny Funny x 1
    26. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      Hey listen @R. David Case, if your sound that knocked out all these people's tinnitus really works, then great, you know what, I'm going to be somewhere in the line for your treatment, with egg on my face and cash in my hand, for you (whether you want it or not, being such a charitable man).

But here's the thing, realistically, the chances of a guy on his own, working out of his barn/garage/basement, being the guy who found "the cure for tinnitus" are infinitesimal.

Treatment for tinnitus is going to be found through trial and error (like what has already been done with AM-101, and what is currently happening with Lenire etc.). The only way I could believe you just woke up one morning and knew exactly what combination of sound to generate in order to knock the tinnitus out would be to indulge in pure fiction, like you must have been abducted by aliens and taught the darkest secrets of the universe by them or something...

• Like Like x 2
    27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sorry, but you are wrong. Many, many inventions through out history have been invented on accident just like Tinnitus Mix:

https://bestlifeonline.com/accidental-inventions/

Screenshot_2021-06-03 inventions that were invented by accedent - Google Search.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    28. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      It was generally a strange quirk of research they were pursuing and not the main goal, unlike your Tinnitus Mix which you designed with an integrated circuit, with the goal of fixing your tinnitus?

• Like Like x 2
    29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No, not exactly. Just in desperation I started randomly wiring two IC chips together, I did not design or pre plan the circuit. I do agree with you it was a one in a billion shot that worked. And to be totally honest I had just begged god for help as my tinnitus was so severe I could not function, lost all jobs, and close to losing my life. I do believe I had help from above because the odds were against me.

30. Teeed

Teeed Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hey @R. David Case. Just wondering about Tinnitus Mix, after doing the treatment for 3 weeks and, assuming the tinnitus will have improved, do we still need to be listening to it every night to maintain the results?

You mentioned that you have been listening to it every night for the past 20 years.

I wonder if this treatment is either:
      1. One time treatment (listen for 3 weeks or until tinnitus is way better or even gone and can stop the treatment completely)
      2. Or more like a life long thing (listening to it every night to maintain knocking out your tinnitus in day time)

Really appreciate your help in this community.

Ted