I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, I have helped over 1000 people so far. As for the cord hardening, I store the new Koss headphones for long time periods and they do not harden like when I play Tinnitus Mix, in my case the cords do not touch my skin because I sleep upright in a recliner with a neck pillow.

The cord hardening is the direct result of Tinnitus Mix generating the 2.8 MHz.

2. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      This is exactly psycho-babble. You gave a list of errors that are human errors. Driving a car into a river means there was a moron behind the wheel but even still, the error is with the programming of the GPS software and algorithms. That’s a human function. Computers don’t make mistakes of 1s and 0s, humans programming them make those mistakes.

We are in 2021. We can reasonable expect to transmit, without error, a sound file. That’s not a conspiracy. There are no bugs or errors and even if there was an “error” what effect could it possibly have on the file?

You have to really get off this nonsense talk if you want people to respect this product. Like I said, I’m cheering for you that this is a legitimate treatment but you make it extremely difficult for people to accept it when you include the peripheral conspiracy stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am an electronic engineer and have built many digital devices. I can tell you they are susceptible to thermal shot noise, terrestrial interference, and non terrestrial interference.

More than that they can be influenced by external electromagnetic radiation.

I am just saying a CD can't be hacked, is not affected by any external energy and is more secure than sending code long distance. Please point out any thing I have just said that is not true.

During 9/11 random number generators in many gambling machines were affected by the events as people heard about the events. Yes the fear in large mass of people affected digital circuits. You put way too much trust in technology.

Screenshot_2021-05-07 Physics Can Global Events Affect Random Number Generators (1).png

Screenshot_2021-05-07 Physics Can Global Events Affect Random Number Generators .png

Errors in digital technology is not a conspiracy. Why are you going down that road?

fcc must accept interference.png

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have had 20 years to study the hardening of the headphones cord by playing Tinnitus Mix through them. I first covered the cords with tape to seal them off from outside liquids and oils from the skin, it had no effect and the cords still prematurely aged the rubber. I even soldered new wires with different type of insulation on them. They also hardened. I even put ferrite beads around the cords to no effect, they still hardened from Tinnitus Mix.

Your son says his and your cords are hardening but he thinks his is from sweat. It is not sweat. Rubber is inert to most liquids and oils. He is just assuming that because of how strange the hardening is and is looking for a logical explanation.

Please keep us informed of your improvements as time goes by. Here are some posts from people who have tried Tinnitus Mix.

Screenshot_2021-05-07 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot_2021-04-22 NeuroWAV Tinnitus Therapy Facebook(1).png

Screenshot_2021-04-22 (1) NeuroWAV Tinnitus Therapy Facebook.png

Screenshot_2021-04-21 (20+) Facebook.png

5. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      This is quite the phenomenon with hardening plastic from 2.8 MHz.

I believe UV light affects composition of plastic over time, and time itself, but never heard of low current doing so.

BTW today my tinnitus is at about a 2/10 and manageable. It hasn't been a 2 in 5 years or so. So, quiet hours aside (grateful), my tinnitus is improving even when it is audible.

Thus far, either it is completely remitted or manageable with a few barely spiking days. 6 weeks ago my spiking days were more often than not, and much more severe.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You are welcome! The cord is rubber though, not plastic. It makes me so happy when someone uses Tinnitus Mix and it changes their quality of life. I get testimonies every week and they are better than money or anything. It makes me realize I am changing the world of tinnitus, from torture to almost silence.

Screenshot_2019-12-05 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

7. OptimusPrimed
      Spaced

OptimusPrimed Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma - Repeated gun blasts
      I listened to Tinnitus Mix while sleeping last night using the behind the ear Koss headphones and then took a nap today for a further 3 hours doing the same thing. My tinnitus was unchanged but it does seem to be quieter today. Could be placebo, I am not sure. I am a long-term sufferer of tinnitus and dysacusis.
      Do the behind the ear Koss headphones also work?

I have done your treatment for 3 nights, minimal to no improvement so far. Earpieces tend to fall out while I'm sleeping.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, the Koss KSC-75 are the same as KTX-PRO1 except they have no headband. Some people take longer to see results. The longer you have had tinnitus, the longer Tinnitus Mix takes to show results.

tinnitus gone bbest.png

9. OptimusPrimed
      Spaced

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well, my man, I'm going to keep using Tinnitus Mix and praying to god that I get a reduction in volume. Some improvement in the dysacusis front would be good too. I have been taking Lion's Mane mushroom as well and occasionally CBD oil. I also take Vitamin C, Magnesium, B12, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Omega 3-6-9, and Curcumin.

God bless you for trying to help others. I will keep you updated. Tinnitus Mix does get easier to listen to with time but there are parts where it sounds like the sound is in the center of my head; that trips me out.

I have had tinnitus for over 15 years, but have a new tinnitus following noise exposure and it's worse than before. Your Tinnitus Mix did seem to clear one of the sounds that I had for 15 years but the other newer tone is still strong unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's a good sign. I think you are on your way to a tinnitus free life if you continue using Tinnitus Mix without skipping a night/day. When you skip a night or headphones fall off, the tinnitus tries to reform. 16 years of damage will take a wile to repair so don't give up.

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

11. EDDTEKK

EDDTEKK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Has anybody thought of combining Tinnitus Mix with Lenire treatment?

Tinnitus Mix in parallel with Lenire's tongue stimulation (trigeminal nerve).

That would be some pretty cool bimodal stimulation.

12. HeyMikey

HeyMikey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      COVID Vaccine - J&J
      I received my Tinnitus Mix on a microSD card from David today. I started using it at 4:00 pm. I will create a spreadsheet daily record. It is a hideous noise for sure. God awful. But I intend to see this through.

I’m playing it on a Sandisk Clip Jam (wow it is tiny!) max treble, lowest volume (which is still too loud IMHO).

I’m using the KSC75 behind the ear clip which are very uncomfortable for me on my ears. The Geekria padded covers may be too much along with the tight clips. I will probably order the Pro/headband version.

I also have the 1More Triple Driver wired earbuds that I will try at night in a day or two. These are pretty nice looking and the package at least is very high quality. It comes with several foam tips and a carry case.

13. OptimusPrimed
      Spaced

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Lenire is onto something with their bimodal stimulation; I believe this because following my acoustic trauma and messing up my right ear I have somatosensory tinnitus that I can modulate with my jaw and cheek muscles in addition to the chronic 24/7 ringing in my right ear and distortion. Following hearing damage, the DCN pumps up the volume and ends up getting cross signals from the Trigeminal Nerve. So Lenire in theory may actually work for some.

It would be cool to see Tinnitus Mix used in this way. I am still experimenting with it though and awaiting an improvement.

• Like Like x 1
    14. murphb

murphb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2005
      Hey Dave,

Wondering if the continued use past 3 weeks would decrease the tinnitus further?

I'll continue anyway, but wonder why you decided on 3 weeks.

Thank you so much for your time.

Bill M

15. GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-2019 (Mild, Cured) 8/2020 (Severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus / Microsuction / Acoustic Trauma
      You should try Botox if you think there is somatic cross-talk.

16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes in the future that might be a good idea.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Good luck and just don't skip a night and don't play too loud.

I would go ahead and use the 1More earbuds, they won't fall off in the night. At least until you get the headband type.

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      the 3 week protocol is an average for people to try. some get results first day, but most take 3 weeks. just a few have taken several months. Tinnitus is causing brain damage and tinnitus mix repairs that damage or allows the brain to heal because tinnitus is gone. The more damage the longer it takes.

Screenshot_2020-04-27 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System(1).png

19. Burzum

Burzum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      On Ramola D interview, which is now deleted from YouTube, David said that if he doesn’t listen to Tinnitus Mix, then the tinnitus will reform in 21 days.

So why don’t you tell the truth David? Conspiracy fact theories.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      The truth is I have spent thousands to bring my free sound therapy to people suffering with tinnitus and many people on this thread are only here for laughs and and it is entertaining to them to ridicule me and have fun at my expense.

21. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes but you are here promoting a product whether it’s free or not. I guess everyone wants to know whether or not what @Burzum is saying is true.

1) Do you still get tinnitus if you don’t use your system for 21 days?

2) Which I guess is answered by 1, does the system need to be used indefinitely?

Just because it’s free or because you are trying to help people, it doesn’t mean that you should be able to lie or deceive people.

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am promoting no product, Tinnitus Mix is not for sale anywhere, it is freely available for download.

After the three weeks, when your tinnitus is gone or greatly reduced, you can stop the Tinnitus Mix and play it 1 or 2 times a week as maintenance.

I CHOOSE to use it every night even though my tinnitus is gone because it puts me to sleep.

Everything I have posted is true, all screenshots of letters and emails are real.

More than that, I have breaking news... One of the world's top Doctors in the tinnitus field is now doing a study on Tinnitus Mix.

This is very big news and will lead to millions of people ending their suffering.

23. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I hope you’re right.

Which doctor?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    24. Mary97

Mary97 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Accoustic trauma but diagnosed with otosclerosis
      Hi R David, I have ordered the Koss headset and am excited to try your Tinnitus Mix.

Bless you for all that you do.

I have a question though. This may sound stupid, but my tinnitus does react to certain sounds but I don't think I technically have "reactive" tinnitus because my tinnitus is pretty much there always. I have occasions of quiet but then my tinnitus gets set off by certain sounds (which of course even after 4 years of this makes me feel SO upset!)

Do you think your Tinnitus Mix could help, or at least not do harm?

Again, thank you for all you do. I feel protective of you when people on here take you to task. I guess there's no harm with a little healthy debate though and of course tinnitus is a subject we all have a lot of emotion tied to...

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      OK. I would start slow and low, play during the day with headphones around neck and if you get no problems, start with the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones on ears with very low volume.

If you get no problems after a few days, then switch to all night, every night for 3 weeks without skipping a night or the tinnitus will try to reform.

Tinnitus Mix has never harmed anyone. Some people with reactive tinnitus who did not know they had it got a 1-3 day TEMPORARY spike. Nobody has got a permanent spike.

Screenshot_2019-12-10 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(1).png

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I don't want to reveal his name as many on this thread may try to contact him and barrage him like they do me here.

I will say he is a world expert on phantom sounds and is doing a case study with his network of doctors around the globe testing Tinnitus Mix.

27. Mary97

Mary97 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Accoustic trauma but diagnosed with otosclerosis
      Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    28. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Don't cheer. It's quackery and those who keep stumbling in here and volunteering to subject their ears to a daily diet of aural assault (I only carefully sampled about 3 seconds of this intolerable dentist-drill noise from HELL) are too naïve and desperate to heed anyone's words of caution.

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You don't know what you are talking about.

30. OptimusPrimed
      Spaced

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      David, I regret to report that I have listened to the Tinnitus Mix for over a week now with no improvement. I have severe noise-induced tinnitus.