I'm Sure That Curing Tinnitus/Hearing Loss Is This Simple (Raw Sea Anemone / Traditional Medicine)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Max17903, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      I don't know how many people will believe what I am about to say, but I am very sure that this is the truth. This will sound insane, but if you refuse to try it only because of how crazy it sounds, that is the definition of ignorance. Ignorance is what led you to have tinnitus in the first place. Don't repeat this mistake.

Please don't say that it won't work if you have not tried it. I want someone to try this and see if it works for them. I don't have access to sea anemone, and many people don't. If your tinnitus or hearing loss is really bothering you, try this and see if it works.

You have to read the whole thing. If you skip to the end to look at the study, what I recommend doing will not make sense.

The way that modern medicine works is designed to take as much money out of your pockets as possible. There is a reason why visiting the doctor is so expensive. Pharmaceutical drugs NEVER fix the underlying problem. They only mask the symptoms. For example, people with diabetes take insulin. The real problem is their diet. If they would stop eating so much sugar, the problem would fix itself. Many people have reversed type 2 diabetes through a low-carb diet. If you go to reddit.com/r/keto, you can find many people who have done this and healed from many other diseases that are "irreversible". Do this right now if you want. Search the subreddit for any disease. Most likely, someone has reversed it with the diet.

Doctors prescribe medication because that is what they are taught to do. A healthy diet would prevent disease from happening in the first place. The only reason that doctors don't talk about nutrition is because of the money. Prescribing drugs to mask the symptoms of diseases is more profitable.

The food pyramid is very unhealthy. It is designed to make you sick. All of the studies that show the "health benefits" of certain foods are corrupt. The government is corrupt and does all of these studies. The studies that are done by universities get their funding from the government.

The food that we are told to eat gives us disease, and the drugs we are given to heal from these ailments only hide the symptoms.

The only research that you should trust is those done by individuals who do not benefit from the studies.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence and research done by individuals that shows how unhealthy plants are. All plants contain antinutrients, which are designed to protect the plant from being eaten. They bind with nutrients and block the absorption of many minerals. Nuts, seeds, and grains contain the most. Many animals ferment plants in their stomachs and convert cellulose into saturated fat and cholesterol. Humans can not do this. We are designed to eat a carnivorous diet. When an animal does not eat the diet that it is supposed to, it gets sick. We are told that saturated fat and cholesterol cause heart disease, but this is not true. All animal cells are made out of cholesterol. Take a look at your hand right now. You are looking at saturated fat and cholesterol.

In traditional medicine, if someone had a problem with an organ, they would eat that organ to fix it. For example, if someone had kidney problems, they would eat the kidneys of an animal to heal it.

This study has been posted here before. You can read it later. It that shows that sea anemone proteins can regenerate inner ear hair cells: https://www.livescience.com/55830-sea-anemone-proteins-could-fix-damaged-hearing.html

The pharmaceutical industry wants to take this protein and make a drug out of it to cure hearing loss. It's a billion dollar industry that is very corrupt.

Sea anemone have hair cells on their tentacles that are very similar to inner ear hair cells.

This is what inner ear hair cells look like: https://aopaudiology.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/hair_cell_tip.jpg?w=305&h=229
      This is what sea anemone look like: https://cdn.reefs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/11824256924_d90384d531_k.jpg

They look very similar.When the hair cells on the sea anemone tentacles get damaged, they secrete proteins that allow the damaged hair cells to recover. The same happens if they are cut in half. They reproduce asexually, and don't die from being split in half. This will make what I recommend hard to try for most people.

If you follow traditional medicine, the way you would cure hearing loss is to eat raw sea anemone. If sea anemone are boiled, they die, but this denatures the proteins and destroys enzymes that are supposed to help with digestion. If the proteins are denatured, the results may not be the same.

This means you would have to eat it alive. If your tinnitus is really bad, you would be willing to try this. I am pretty sure most of you are not willing to do this. I would, but I don't have access to sea anemone. Even though the majority of you will not, if enough people read this, someone who has access to sea anemone might try this.

If someone does, please share your results. You would probably have to eat it every day for a few days to see any noticeable results on an audiogram.

Traditional medicine has been proven to work. Please like this so more people can see it. If enough people see it, someone might do it.

If you want to research more about raw diets, Aajonus Vonderplanitz was an expert. He has written books about eating raw animal products and curing many illnesses. People have reversed cancer through his advice. Weston Price is another good source. He has traveled the world to do studies on many primitive tribes and found that they are very healthy. Disease is non-existent in tribes that eat an all-meat diet. These are all individuals without any interest in the results of their experiments.

• Funny Funny x 6
      • Like Like x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
      • Creative Creative x 1
    2. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      I can tell you are genuine, all I need to know is eating raw sea anemone safe?

We would love to put your hypothesis to the test, but we need to verify it is safe.

• Agree Agree x 4
    3. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      "I want someone to try this and see if it works for them."

Do you have tinnitus? Why not try it yourself? Don't expect others to assume the risk for you.

4. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      You try it first.

• Agree Agree x 5
    5. Agrajag364

Agrajag364 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Well you can't say Tinnitus Talk isn't amusing sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 2
    6. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      If this protein regrows damaged or destroyed mammalian hair cells then you'd probably need to extract it and inject it into the eardrum. I highly doubt you could eat enough of this to get enough of that protein to show up in a high enough concentration in your cochlear fluids.

• Agree Agree x 2
    7. Agrajag364

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      “Sea anemone have hair cells on their tentacles that are very similar to inner ear hair cells.

This is what inner ear hair cells look like: https://aopaudiology.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/hair_cell_tip.jpg?w=305&h=229
      This is what sea anemone look like: https://cdn.reefs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/11824256924_d90384d531_k.jpg

Ears look a bit like cabbages @Max17903. If I eat a cabbage, will my tinnitus go away? But that’s not meat, and we are carnivores. That’s why we have carniverous teeth. Oh wait. What about if I eat a human ear?

• Like Like x 2
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Many cultures eat raw sea food. There's a lot of misinformation out there on parasites and bacteria. The bacteria found on raw foods are beneficial for digestion. All living things are made of bacteria. The chances of you getting sick from this are pretty slim. I would say the potential benefits outweigh the risks.

Although their tentacles can sting, our skin is too thick for it to hurt. Some fish get stung on purpose a few times to develop an immunity toward them. It should not be a problem.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      This was posted in the alternative treatments and research forum for a reason. It is not scientifically proven by studies.

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Sea anemone is hard to get. I will definitely try it, but I currently don't have access to any. I doubt you do either.

11. Agrajag364

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I love you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Just prove you point and eat a sea anemone for us and verify it's safety.

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      I can't. It's hard to get, but many people have eaten raw seafood and not gotten sick. The bacteria found on raw foods are there to help with digestion. There is a lot of misinformation out there on parasites and bacteria. They are beneficial for our health.

14. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      You don't have to take what I'm saying seriously. I know it's entertaining to read. Just be careful not to break any rules.

II.
      Do not judge, belittle, harass or insult your fellow members or their conditions thereof.
      Such action will result in either a warning or ban, depending on the severity.
      There is no place for hostile comments on Tinnitus Talk.

16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
    17. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      You need to spend a lot of time watching the show "Monsters Inside Me."

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    18. Agrajag364

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Well....you personally might be very nice, but this is a grim condition, so please take ideas of treatment seriously.

• Agree Agree x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Do any of those parasites pertain specifically to raw sea anemone?

20. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Many people have driven 180 km/hour (110 mph) and not gotten into a car crash.

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Go to reddit.com/r/zerocarb and find people living off of an all-meat diet. Some of them eat it cooked, others eat it raw. They all improved their health.

Look at https://zerocarbzen.com/ and find interviews with people who have eaten this way for years without a problem.

22. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      No. But this show provides case studies that prove that doing the most innocent-sounding activities that few people do, can have life-altering consequences. The lesson to be learned is to be extremely careful and to think things through before doing anything new.

23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      I am being serious. You're the one who is not being serious. You and Contrast, who posted a meme. This is what traditional medicine is. You could say that the people who are smoking marijuana and finding improvements in tinnitus are not being serious, but they are. Just because it seems ridiculous to your own close-minded view of the world does not mean others are not taking it serious.

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      If you look at the studies done by the Weston A. Price Foundation, they all support eating a diet of raw foods for health.

25. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I am eating mostly raw vegetables. But you can wash the vegetables, and be reasonably certain that this gets rid of the bacteria and the parasites...

Did you know that life expectancy used to be much lower before the introduction of modern medicine (so back when people had been using your "traditional" medicine)?

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      The studies done on life expectancy are by the government or institutions that the government supports. There's a conflict of interest.

The studies by Weston Price show that diets that include raw foods lead to better health. The Weston A. Price Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by individuals who want to promote better health.

27. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      If you are talking about professors - they have tenure and can't be fired for what they publish. Providing evidence that people lived longer before the modern medicine was introduced, would make one very rich and very famous. There is an enormous incentive to do so (and nothing stopping one from doing it).

28. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      I don't have a lot of patience for anonymous internet posters coming in and telling us ala Alice in Wonderland that up is down and black is white. It's part and parcel of the dumbing down of the world.

There is evidence that shows that humans evolved after our hominid ancestors invented fire and hence are optimized to process cooked food, meat in particular. The bioavailability of meat is a big factor in the evolution of the brain, which believe it or not, is a huge consumer of calories. Predator animals tend to be smarter as a result. That's not to say all raw foods are bad, but we're just not adapted to an all-raw-food diet. Evolution then continued after animal husbandry and agriculture in order to become lactose and gluten tolerant, which is why some still can't handle that.

• Informative Informative x 1
    29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Yes, someone could become very rich. But only if they discover the reason for why people lived longer and manage to turn it into a product that is sold. This is not possible to do with raw foods because they are available everywhere. There cannot be a monopoly.

As for fame, that would only occur if people believed their studies. And by the looks of it, most people here have not looked at their studies. Some of these studies have existed for decades, but are censored from being mainstream.

30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      When I say a raw food diet, I do not mean all-raw. Occasionally eating raw foods has its benefits for digestion. As for sea anemone and tinnitus though, eating it raw would be ideal because cooking alters the structure of the proteins and destroys enzymes that can help to digest it.