I'm Sure That Curing Tinnitus/Hearing Loss Is This Simple (Raw Sea Anemone / Traditional Medicine)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Max17903, Jan 19, 2019.

1. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Unless it's me, I'm fair game.

2. another sean
      Studious

another sean Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Long duration of low audio
      no u

3. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      No, uncovering a worldwide conspiracy that had a hold on billions of people for over a century would do it. One could write a book, and would then be set for life.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Already done by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. He wrote the book We Want to Live, revealing the corruption of the medical industry. Fame would only occur if people read the book. Most people have never even heard of who he is.

People are more interested in watching Netflix and playing video games than some boring book about health. Young people especially, because disease mostly affects older people. When you are young, you don't really think about what will happen years down the line.

To older people, it all sounds like a scam. Someone could write a book like that and sell it to gullible people, but the studies have been done and anecdotal evidence supports it.

5. TuxedoCat
      No Mood

TuxedoCat Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High-frequency hearing loss
      The Japanese eat sushi. But, I wonder what the first guy to eat raw blowfish would say about that? Nothing of course, he's dead.

• Funny Funny x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Many species of blowfish are poisonous. Sea anemone just sting. The only real problem that could happen is an alergic reaction. They don't sting nearly as much as jellyfish or bees, and our skin is too thick for it to cause any pain. I'm not sure about our tongues, but it can't be that bad. Getting stung a few times would eventually lead to immunity.

Here's a video of someone poking a sea anemone:
      Sticking finger into Sea Anemone

7. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No u.

8. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You're trying to convince us to try something that you wont do yourself. Take a hike.

• Agree Agree x 2
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      I would do it myself, but it's hard to get sea anemone. Just try to get sea anemone right now. It's very difficult. I don't really expect anyone here to be able to get it. Feel free to watch this thread, because some day I will find a way to get it. I will definitely post the results here, with audiograms before and after, along with the quantity I ate and how long it took.

10. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not gonna work bro. I promise.

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      If you have not tried it, how would you know? This is just your opinion. I have no idea whether or not it will work. There's no point in not trying just because it seems unlikely to you. It makes a lot of sense from a traditional medicine standpoint.

12. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You can buy them online. They are expensive though.
      https://vividaquariums.com/collections/anemones

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      That's exactly what I mean. It would cost a lot to eat sea anemone every day for a few weeks. Ordering in bulk would not be a good idea because they need to be kept alive. If they starve to death, they would not be able to secrete the proteins to regenerate their damaged hair cells. You would have to know how to feed them and buy a tank to keep them in.

It sounds like a dumb idea. When you really think about it, it's a really, really stupid idea. But it's so stupid, it might actually work.

There's only one way to find out.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    14. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Corruption in the medical industry is Not the same as traditional medicine consistently producing better outcomes than the modern medicine.

If the difference between those outcomes is large, it should be very easy to prove that there is a difference. There are plenty of people who refuse to be treated by modern doctors and turn to traditional medicine. All one would have to do, is document what happens to them.

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Healing brain cancer: https://zerocarbzen.com/2015/05/31/...ro-carb-ketogenic-diet-by-andrew-scarborough/

Reversing diabetes:

Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 17.54.04.png

(Diabetes is a serious long term medical condition that is not supposed to be reversible)

There are many other examples out there. I won't find them all for you.

16. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      These are case studies. They don't prove anything besides the fact that more research is needed. A research study would have a decent sample size. You want to estimate the probability that the treatment works. Finding a random person who went into remission does not tell you anything about this probability.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      If eating raw sea anemone was guaranteed to cure tinnitus/hearing loss, would you eat it? What if it only works in 50% of people? 25%? 10%? At what point would you not bother trying? There is always a possibility that it only works for some people.

There is only one way to find out if it works for you.

18. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      It would depend on the downside. Many T treatments (e.g., Amitriptyline) make T quieter for some patients and make it louder for other patients.

• Informative Informative x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Treatments involving drugs come with side effects. Sometimes those side effects make the problem that the drug is trying to solve worse. Food does not do that. The worst thing that could happen would be an alergic reaction, which is pretty unlikely.

20. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      This makes no sense , "There is only one way to find out if it works for you." could be said of anything ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    21. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      It also won't cure any serious illnesses.

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Waiting for extensive research to be done on something requires a lot of patience. When the only real risk is an alergic reaction, you do not have much to lose. The price is pretty expensive though.

23. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Not much to lose but not much to gain either , why on earth would this do anything for tinnitus ?

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      So diabetes and cancer are not serious illnesses? What is your definition of a serious illness?

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      How is having tinnitus and hearing loss cured not much to gain? Some people here would be willing to try this. I already plan to.

26. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      You would have to make the assumption that this would do anything ? Why do you think that ?

27. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Food won't cure diabetes and cancer. One in X (where X is a large number like 10,000) patients gets to experience a remission. Sometimes they confuse this with being "cured".

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      This is a traditional medicine approach. In traditional medicine, if you had something wrong with an organ, you would eat that organ of an animal to heal it. There is a reason why this was posted in Alternative Treatments and Research forum.

There's a possibility it will work. There's a possibility it won't. I don't see why there isn't much to gain just by trying. Even just a possibility that it will work is still something. You have a lot to lose if you don't even try it. You would lose the possibility of not hearing tinnitus anymore and not wearing hearing aids later in life.

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      If you would just take a look at the anecdotal evidence on reddit.com/r/keto, it does not look even close to one in 10,000. You seem to not want to believe that this could work. It's your loss.

30. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      there needs to be better cross-talk between modern medical practices and common sense practices in traditional medicine. the modern medical industry needs to also go back and place a greater emphasis on the hippocratic oath. medicine is about helping people which involves altruism. when you are trying to "help" people with medicine with the goal of maximizing profits so long as you use FDA regulations as your moral compass then you have no business trying to help people, because you're not, you're trying to help yourself.

"Do no harm"

has become

"I'll do whatever I can within the confines of government regulations to help you so long as it helps me too."

• Like Like x 1