I'm Sure That Curing Tinnitus/Hearing Loss Is This Simple (Raw Sea Anemone / Traditional Medicine)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Max17903, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      You are looking at the fraction of the posters there who say that keto diet worked for them. What you should be looked at is the fraction of patients who got a remission. Those two numbers are unrelated to one another.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Many doctors do not know about traditional medicine and believe that modern medicine is the most effective. They do not consciously realize it, but the worse they are at doing their job of keeping people healthy, the more profits they make.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      You can't be in remission for cancer if you don't have cancer. When I said to look at the anecdotal evidence, I meant for you to search the subreddit and find people who haver recovered from diseases that are "irreversible". The majority of the posts on the subreddit are about how well the diet is working for them. That is not what I am talking about.

4. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      After his radio therapy, my dad had completely recovered from his brain cancer (an astrocytoma). He was cancer-free for close to five years. That's when a new tumor (a glioblastoma) caused his death within a couple of short weeks. Remission = cancer-free (until one is not).

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      In my mind there is no excuse. If you're so ignorant that you don't understand the economic implications of modern medicine then you're not smart enough to be a doctor.

"I got me a degree, here's a prescription for an ototoxic drug."

If you are trying to help people by being a doctor then it should be your entire focus on life because there's still so many unanswered questions about the human body. They probably only know less than 20% of how the body works at the very tip top of the research community. Your average GP or PCP probably knows less than 1%.

Basically, most people are stupid, regardless if they are wearing a white doctor's jacket, a police badge, a judge's robes, or priestly frock and not only are most people stupid, many of the smart ones are greedy liars.

This is why our Lord has educated us saying, "I am sending you out as sheep amongst wolves, therefore be wise as a serpent and meek as a dove."

• Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      If diet can put cancer into remission just as effectively as conventional treatments and reverse diabetes, what reason is there to think that it could not also cure tinnitus?

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. dayma
      Pacman

dayma Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/6/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      UNKNOWN
      Side note. Your local GP is not making money off prescriptions. Private practice doctors may get some small perks but larger hospital systems do not allow vendors kick backs.

8. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It is possible, and I believe probable, that no dietary practice can regrow cochlea cells caused by trauma or toxicity. Diet cannot cure burn scars, amputation, blindness etc.

I could be wrong. However, I'm the person that thought high doses of curcumin could cause an over expression of atonal homolog 1 and trigger my stem cells to regenerate into hair cells. So I've at least tested this theory, just not with sea creatures.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      I really hope that one day doctors will do their own independent research and look more into traditional approaches to health. Prevention should be the goal, not prescription.

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      So diseases are caused by genetic problems with the human cell itself. Like overexpression of certain genes. A perfect world of medicine will include preventative care, lifestyle practices, gene therapy, and regenerative medicine.

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      The study that I linked to in the original post showed that damaged hair cells could be regenerated, but did not say anything about dead hair cells. Many people think that tinnitus is just damaged hair cells misfiring. If this is the case, it would be perfect for curing tinnitus.

12. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I just don't think eating it raw will do it. My opinion is that if these proteins can caused any healing that you'd have to make an extract of the protein and inject very large quantities of if or apply it topically to the middle/inner ear.

13. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      The problem is that it can't. In order to prove the statement above, you need evidence. It doesn't exist. Like I said earlier, very rarely people go into remission for no reason. Sometimes they mistake this random event for evidence in favour of some nonsense treatment. You need to use the scientific method to ensure that this doesn't happen.

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Maybe the evidence for cancer could be a coincidence, but there is plenty for type 2 diabetes, which is not reversible.

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      For bodybuilders to build muscle, they do not have to inject protein directly into their muscles with needles. They can build muscle just by eating more protein. Our bodies know what to do with the food that we eat. Our bodies can take the nutrients from food and use them to grow and develop. To me, it seems logical that just eating these proteins could produce results over a long enough time.

16. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I don't know anything about diabetes, so I can't comment on it.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      How is it not worth it to at least try it? You do not have to, you can wait until I eventually do or someone else here does. This way, you will know if it works and not have to waste your time.

18. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      People that I know with big jobs including these doctors don't put in the time. They are out spending their money, on vacation, home with their family, etc... Not all of them but a lot of them... I have a friend who makes 100k+ living in a cheap city and he works for a stock company. He has never put in 2 mins of work outside of work. He has worked for this stock company for 10 years and until this year he never owned 1 stock on his own. He has no clue, he should be working at Burger King. Go to college and be anything you want to be in today's society.

• Informative Informative x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      It's crazy how little people understand about the stock market. There are scams everywhere telling you how to get rich and what stocks to buy, most being pump and dumps. If someone became very rich investing in stocks, they would not share that with others.

20. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

upload_2019-1-21_16-15-28.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    21. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Do you even Google bro?

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/category-invertebrates_anemones

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
    23. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      The most expensive one is only 59.99 USD....

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      So it is affordable to spend 60 dollars a day on sea anemone for a few weeks? It would be better to buy a plane ticket to a beach where sea anemone are located. Plus, it might be illegal to order them from that website and comsume them because they count as pets.

25. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      It would cost close to a grand (Only if you get the most expensive species), that's less than airfare and a hotel room for two weeks. And I don't think it's illegal, and even if it was, the only person that would know is you.

26. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      save your money.

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      The cheapest one is 20 dollars and they are 2-3 inches wide. How is that not expensive? As for the hotel, I doubt you could bring a tank full of sea anemone in.

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Hearing aids cost more than going to a beach and having all-you-can-eat sea anemone buffet.

29. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I was speaking in hypotheticals, I spend (waste) my money on cars, not pie in the sky tinnitus cures.

30. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      20 times 14 is 280... I don't understand why you believe it would be cheaper to buy place tickets and stay at a hotel for two weeks.