I'm Sure That Curing Tinnitus/Hearing Loss Is This Simple (Raw Sea Anemone / Traditional Medicine)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Max17903, Jan 19, 2019.

1. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Medical treatment should be free???

Seriously, sometimes the impression I get hanging out here is it's a bunch of miserable people who are only interested in wallowing in collective hopelessness and cynicism.

2. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      You tell me. Nobody's forcing you to reply to the thread if you don't want to.

3. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      I'm sorry Chimichanga did I say free? Uh, no. Do you have any clue how bad western medical industries rip us off? Medicine could be far cheaper but I guess you're totally fine paying for medical products and services at astronomical mark ups so preferred shareholders of these companies can live in a make believe paradise of opulence. MARANATHA!!!!

4. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Now you're strawmanning. Seriously, the world is as it is. Ranting and raving on this forum isn't going to change it.

The fact is the profit motive makes the world go round whether you like it or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You obvious have no clue what a straw man argument even is.

I hope you're proud of yourself for defending corporate greed. Shills like you are part of the reason evil flourishes in this world so abundantly.

6. sirhand
      Anime

sirhand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/20/2018 4:30 pm
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      4 hour (apparently too loud) headphone session
    7. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wrong.
      Also who taught you how to embed. Rookie.

8. sirhand
      Anime

sirhand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/20/2018 4:30 pm
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      4 hour (apparently too loud) headphone session
      It's a joke. Every time I hear "corporate greed" I think about that sketch.

Youtube, yeah I guess pasting the URL works better than pasting the embed link.

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      sorry man, I just upset when I see people act like corporate greed in't a big deal. it's so obvious that it is that it's ridiculous. corporations even wage campaigns to stifle innovation when it becomes a threat to their markets, this is known by many.

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      The medical industry is corrupt and makes money off of sick people. In the past, doctors would get paid to not visit people. This makes way more sense than you realize. Doctors are supposed to keep people healthy. If people are healthy, they do not have to visit the doctor.

If you would rather spend a fortune on visits to the doctor for the rest of your life, go ahead. There's plenty of evidence that diet can cure many illnesses.

I was only saying that it would be best to eat both the hair cells on the tentacles and the secreted proteins because it would be hard to determine which one works if only one of them works, or if they both work, which one helps more. Of course, if none of them work, then the audiograms will show that.

You do not have to eat raw sea anemone. I already plan on doing it. No one here has to. In the original post, I was saying that if someone already had easy access to them, then they could give it a try before me.

11. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      when you eat proteins your body breaks them down during the digestion process. they would have to be applied locally.

upload_2019-1-24_8-1-25.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      No u

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      What if I told you...that vaccines cause autism?

• Funny Funny x 1
    14. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Oh no, not this chestnut. The guy who wrote the original paper on this has been heavily discredited, and more to the point, did you know lack of vaccination causes death?

When enough people stop vaccinating, diseases that were long gone (or were being controlled) start making a comeback and they kill people.

The debate largely derives from the use of thimerosal, which is used as a preservative and breaks down into ethyl mercury. However, anyone who eats fish (particularly tinned fish) will consume more mercury and other heavy metals than you’d get from the MMR vaccine. In fact, there’s likely more pollution in the air that you breathe in than what you’d get from one vaccine shot. The debate surrounding autism and vaccines is fundamentally flawed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    15. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      • Like Like x 3
    16. TuxedoCat
      No Mood

TuxedoCat Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High-frequency hearing loss
      If only the amount of energy put into this crusade was put into lobbying for more money for tinnitus research.

• Like Like x 3
    17. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Don't you know? Max is on the cutting edge of tinnitus research, one sea anemone at a time...

• Funny Funny x 1
    18. TuxedoCat
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Indeed, and let's hope it results only in a tummy ache and nothing more serious.

19. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      It’s also ironic that you brought up the autism debate, regarding the MMR vaccine, when you are talking about eating anemones. Roughly speaking, there is the same amount of mercury in a 3oz tin of tuna as there is in the MMR vaccine. If you believe that mercury accumulation in the body causes autism then you are surely putting yourself at risk by eating large amounts of anemones? Otherwise, you are defying your own logic, surely? I’m aware you may say it’s a risk during our development from a baby, but where’s the proof of that? I could argue that eating bananas can cause autism, or that touching dirt causes it, or that a multitude of other things can cause it. However, when we make statements like these we need to prove what we are saying with evidence.

We know mercury is bad for us which is why experts tell us to moderate how much fish we eat, but we all have it accumulating in our bodies.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    20. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Ed over here making way too much sense...

21. TuxedoCat
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Last I heard, there appears to be a link between the fathers age and autism in their offspring. The risk of having an autistic child increases as the father's age increases.

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      @Ed209 @AZeurotuner @TuxedoCat
      lol I wasn't being serious. I just wanted to keep this thread going because it wasn't getting as many replies as before. I replied that because I found it strange that @JohnAdams realizes how corrupt the medical industry is, and yet he does not want to try an alternative approach to health that has worked in the past.

Thanks for adding more to this thread. I want a lot of people to look at it.

23. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      you're talking about someone that tried gene therapy on himself with curcumin. you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

this statement you have made is so completely false.

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Learn the difference between the word "an" and "any". I am talking about this approach specifically. You seem like you would want to try any approach that has been shown to work to some extent in the past. Why not try it?

The only thing you have to lose is your dignity.

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      So you do not want this approach to work? That means more suffering for you and more money spent on alternative treatments, but if that's what you want to hope for, then go ahead.

26. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Learn the difference between the word "dignity" and "pride"...

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      Dignity isn't the right word to use? So you're saying that other people will respect you if you eat raw sea anemone? If that's what you mean, then there's nothing to lose. Others will respect you, and you can take great pride in your achievement.

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Max17903
      Cloud9

Max17903 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Band
      So this does not count as tinnitus research? What do you think this thread is about? I am serious about what I am saying. It's in the Alternative Treatments and Research forum for a reason. If you don't like it here, go to the Treatments forum and try some of those out. Maybe one of them will work for you.

29. Agrajag364

Agrajag364 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I don’t think Max really believes the sea anemone thing, I think he just has a bet with himself as to how long he can keep this thread going

• Like Like x 1
    30. AZeurotuner

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      No, it is not Max.

Let me preface this by saying I'm not asking this question in an attempt to belittle you, but serious question, are you a teenager by any chance?