Liam Boehm — A Scammer or What?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Ento, Aug 15, 2018.

1. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      Jesus Christ I got a bargain, I paid $47 :rockingbanana:

2. Allan Mcmillan

Allan Mcmillan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 30 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic shock from playing guitar with headphones
      Have you tried it?
      Paid $27 <3

3. valeri

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      Not fair, so not fair :banghead:

I’m doing bit of intermittent fasting with few longer fasts in between. Last month I did 10 days water fast with no change at all.

• Informative Informative x 2
    4. Allan Mcmillan

Allan Mcmillan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 30 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      10 days in a row???

5. valeri

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      10 days in a row!

6. foam

foam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Nothing about him strikes me as genuine. I think he's just found a way to keep him living in Thailand and that's all it is.

I've been fasting and living on a Ketogenic diet for years and I still got tinnitus... Granted during a break from ketosis but I believe I was already becoming mentally hyper active / inflamed in the months building up to the tinnitus. I have some ideas on how to get out of this situation but I'm not sure if tinnitus can be unlearned... Recent studies on TNF alpha seems to suggest you block that and you are good to go.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 2
    7. Lynny

Lynny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown, possibly stress
      upload_2019-9-4_13-16-58.jpeg

Newest post. I don’t know what to make of any of his claims.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Autumnly
      Wishful

Autumnly Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced
      He's scamming people and he has no idea about tinnitus. You can talk about what has helped you and your tinnitus without saying that you have found the cure for every type of tinnitus on the planet. He could genuinely try to help people and share his tinnitus experience - but he's not doing that and it's not a coincidence. It's the typical "selling-essential-oils-to-cure-cancer"-type of marketing and the pseudo-psychological-throw-in-some-things-about-nutrition-approach he's using. Some things he's talking about might help but the issue is that he's claiming to be able to cure every type of tinnitus.

• Agree Agree x 6
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    9. foam

foam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Yep, he's taking general health advice from all over youtube and winging it. He's a marketing man and professional scammer in my honest opinion. His general advice has half a chance at helping the odd person who's tinnitus is a side effect of an inflammatory condition/diet but I that's about as far as it goes. And you don't need to give him money to get that general advice. You can get that elsewhere for free.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    10. Zane

Zane Guest

I just came across Liam Boehm and clicked on his website that takes you to a so called LIVE webinar... It gives you the impression that he is live and you can chat with him. He is supposedly live in Thailand. I watched the webinar at 7:30 in the morning from Australia and he would’ve been doing the webinar live at 4:30 am in the morning in Thailand.

This does not make sense and then again he does this apparently every hour after for the next three or four hours. And you apparently can type in questions but there is no answer.

He does not respond live at all but he has made it appear as if it’s live. It took me about an hour to realise that this was not live so I started to question the fact that he’s not telling the truth about it being a live webinar which makes me very dubious about this guy.

I’d like to know more.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Informative Informative x 1
    11. Allan Mcmillan

Allan Mcmillan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 30 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It's most definitely not live.

• Agree Agree x 2
    12. foam

foam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      What is sad to see is people preying on suffering. This bothers me. It's the worst kind of scammer.

• Agree Agree x 4
    13. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. Tony Phylactou

Tony Phylactou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cement factory noise lowT,then stress high T
      Triumph Over Tinnitus 3.0. Liam Boehm is now asking for $297. God help us. He thinks we are stupid.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    15. Liam Boehm

Liam Boehm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drums/noise
      Hey guys, Liam here!

I see you guys have some opinions. Maybe you have some questions for me, too?

I made a video nearly a year ago about this thread offering free advice via my email but never got a message.

No worries! Thought I'd come here!

Feel free to comment and ask about tinnitus, my methods, me, my pricing etc.

Go for it! ☺️

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,
      Liam Boehm

16. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Your pricing? Pricing for what?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    17. AfroSnowman
      Balanced

AfroSnowman Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nonnatural energy source
      Hi Liam,

I think if you have something of value to share with the community you should share it here openly and not use this as another marketing opportunity to gather emails or direct traffic to your site.

I believe it is amoral and sociopathic to make a usurious profit off of people's existential pain and desperate need for hope. If you have a methodology you'd like to share then be a decent human being and share it. If you have a well put together video/book program that goes well beyond what can be shared on this platform then by all means charge 10 or 20 bucks for a copy.

I am sorry if I have misjudged you, but the appearance of your site and marketing have the feel of a good scam artist, like a mini tinnitus based version of Billy McFarland. Again, I apologize in advance if this is not what you are about, but you certainly give off that vibe.

• Agree Agree x 7
      • Like Like x 1
    18. AfroSnowman
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nonnatural energy source
      Don't you know, if you give him enough money it makes your tinnitus go away. I think it has something to do with wallet inflammation.

• Funny Funny x 4
    19. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The thing I think is odd is that he is selling words. We openly discuss tinnitus and what works for us on this site and many of us are very intelligent and resourceful. I wonder what makes this man believe that he knows something that we don't know. Is his IQ 12 million? Did he travel to Tibet and get initiated into the tinnitus mysteries in a ceremony involving snakes and caves? Is that not a little arrogant to insinuate that you have special knowledge that you can charge money for that is somehow out of reach to the rest of us? What is this, Gnosticism?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    20. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      Liam,

Put your treatment to a trial here for free to prove you are not a scumbag.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
    21. Liam Boehm

Liam Boehm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drums/noise
      Good question!

Not Tibet; Chiang Mai, Bucharest and Tblisi. I learned about fasting, cold temperature therapy, muscle release, and nutrition.

It took me 6 months of living in squalors in nothing but pain but I did it.

Here's that story:

How I Beat Tinnitus (My Story)

My latest trip overseas where I learned a lot more about tinnitus was to the USA to film the free amateur documentary that I did 100% on my dime, it cost me over $10,000 - that's here:

SEEKING SILENCE | TINNITUS DOCUMENTARY | LIAM...

I hope this helps shed some light on how I figured this stuff out!

22. Liam Boehm

Liam Boehm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drums/noise
      I'm confused - I should and I shouldn't use this website to sell my product?

Regardless, I'll just use my YouTube channel for that!

Well, that's why I made this post!

I'm sure everyone in this thread has seen my videos, and here I am offering to answer questions!

So...

Go for it!... :)

~ Liam

23. Liam Boehm

Liam Boehm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drums/noise
      Sure!

YouTube:

Liam Stops Tinnitus

Tinnitus Treatment

There is more than enough information on these channels to get you started.

Here are just a few tips available for free on my YouTube channels:

Speak to your doctor first and be sure to start slow.

Cut out caffeine first (coffee, tea, dark chocolate) and go to bed early.

No headphones either.

Then increase your red meat intake to help balance hormones and see if your doctor will let you take Lugol's Iodine - this will help balance the adrenal glands which the location of the fight or flight mechanism (sympathetic para-sympathetic nervous system).

Get 30 minutes of sun a day to begin but cut sodium salicylates (fruits and nuts mostly) from your diet for 2 weeks first to stop skin sensitivity.

Just start with that for a month!

~ Liam

• Informative Informative x 1
    24. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      @Liam Boehm -- Below is a snippet from an online post where a guy changed his life by addressing his own fight or flight response by stretching his psoas muscle. I wouldn't be surprised if some people's tinnitus could be positively affected by various similarly simple stretches and exercises. I'm curious if you ever recommend various kinds of stretches or exercises that might relax the psoas muscle, and thereby calm down the body's fight or flight response. -- Here's the testimonial:

"I had excruciating insomnia, and slept only a couple hours in early morning, and when I woke, it felt like my body had been through war. During the day, I could not focus on the simplest of tasks.

A few nights ago, I came across this post about the psoas muscle. I did more research, and learned that the psoas muscle is the primary muscular mechanism in the fight/ flight response (receiving orders from the amygdala), as the psoas muscle is what moves the legs to run. I noticed how much tension I carry in the psoas muscle, and that part of my pattern of CFS was tension in the gut, and difficultly breathing, all related to psoas tension.

I looked up some simple yoga stretches for the psoas, and did them before bed. The first night, I slept a full night, and woke reasonably rested. I think it may have been easy for me to begin to correct the psoas tension, because in my past life (before CFS) I was a highly trained athlete."​

25. Liam Boehm

Liam Boehm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drums/noise
      Great question and yes I do!

Releasing the Myo-Fascia that surrounds our muscles is so crucial to silencing tinnitus.

Our fascia is connected to our CNS.

I have so many people come to me who have gotten tinnitus from stress as a lawyer, student, policeman etc and guess what is the first thing I tell them to do?

You'd think it would be meditate or listen to bird noises...

Nope! Muscle release, and it gets them exceptional results!

This is my very first video EVER on tinnitus!

why is tinnitus worse in the morning

People rarely do it though because they think tinnitus is in the ears so only the ears should be addressed (ugh).

I also have more info on this inside my course and I tell people to look at where I first learned about this which is Functional Patterns on YouTube:

So yep, I tell people it's mandatory to do muscle/fascia release daily.

Liam

26. AfroSnowman
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nonnatural energy source
      Wow so sorry for the ambiguity on my side. In my opinion it is absolutely inappropriate for you to hawk your wares on a support group site.

It says a lot about who you are and where your head is at that it would even occur to you to prey on people's pain and desperation for your personal profit on a not for profit tinnitus support group.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 3
    27. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      When you say "how I beat my tinnitus" do you mean that you learned to live with it or did you eliminate the noise?

• Like Like x 1
    28. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      @Liam Boehm, were you ever a used car salesman?

You remind me of Thomas Coleman selling Tinnitus Miracle. Easy money from desperate tinnitus sufferers. Taking advantage of the internet and the millions of people with severe tinnitus for your own personal gain.

No conscious whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 1
    29. Daniel Lion
      Ape-like

Daniel Lion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma, hearing loss
      Hello Liam,

In one f your videos you claimed that inner ear hair cells can regenerate.

Do you still stand by that assertion, i.e. that basically diet and fasting can regenerate damaged or dead hair cells?

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    30. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      Liam,

I meant for you to give the whole program for free to 30 - 50 members here.

• Like Like x 1