The Tao of Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Ellen, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Larry Calella

Larry Calella Member

Thank you John,
      Ooi Kean Hin also answered my email to him.

2. adam2525
      Balanced

adam2525 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Nice. Ooi Kean Hin has a good reputation.

3. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      Has anyone had treatment done by him?

4. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Been re reading this thread came across this post, oh boy I am sad this guy doesnt really get it. In my opinion Chi Kung is the first quantum medicine. ..and I have proved so many times and seen proof that its not just relaxation.

Proof ? How well one way is Easy do Chi Kung for a few months then Practice Fa Chi pushing your chi into plants and fruits.You have a test one and one you Fa Chi watch the difference over 10 days.

Anyway at harrow leisure center in NW London where i taught Chi kung I once made a person fall to the floor by emitting Chi to them through my eyes ,it amazed me to say the least ,no one knew what I was trying to do so no placebo.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @carlover gosh i dont believe this....i know harrow leisure centre very well and used to live near there....please can i pm you?

6. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
      Hey Amadine if you dont believe that you will not believe this,:) on the left is a kidney Tumour on the right in real time is Fa Chi being admitted to the cancer and it slowly disapears and is gone and it was confirmed by the western trained Radiographers who administerd the test that it had indeed gone,This was at the medicineless hospital that Dr Pang Ming opened when he developed Zhi neng Chi kung, 23 western Drs overseed things but never intervened Chi kung was done 6 to 8 hrs a day there and as Dr Pang Ming was a scientist it was all judiciously done. in the years it was open an 83% success rate of being better in all illnesses was achieved with a 56% complete cure again overseen by western trained Drs ,,,,now I did some follow up about this kidney cancer patient ,the cancer came back and she died a year later sadly but she had stopped all chi kung..... maybe she would still be with us if she had carried on ????

Zhineng Qigong Dissolved Tumor 智能气功化瘤子

• Like Like x 1
    7. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @carlover no sorry you misunderstood me....i meant i dont believe it as in an expression like Victor Mildrew used in the UK tv comedy series.....i dont believe this is in how small the world is as I know harrow leisure centre and used to go there and lived really near there - and you know harrow leisure centre and we probably passed each other in real life.....that is what i meant by i dont believe it LOL.....sorry.....misunderstood expression .....so that is why i asked if i could pm u....as for not believing the other stuff.....i have a very open mind and so believe that modern medicine is mostly profit that heals some people along the way and a lot of people have been healed or immunised along the way but stuff like cancer is just a money making machine...........so i do believe in the power of eastern medicines and other practices....i know a lady who cured herself from cancer when the docs told her that there was nothing else they could do for her and so she tried the Essiac mixture and cured her body from the terminal cancer..the docs had no answer for her as to why or where the cancer had gone....this is a true story of someone who i didnt read about but personally spoke with one to one in front of each other.....not virtual or anything....sorry for the misunderstanding carlover.....

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    8. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      This stuff is crazy!Im a huge sceptic of things like this generally speaking but this actually convinced me otherwise.If you know me personally you'll understand just how much of a sceptic I am,I guestion everything repeatedly until I can be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

When I was speaking to Kevin Barry,a man who cured his T and H from this method I was more intrigued but if I'm honest deep down I still wasn't convinced.There is no real way to prove whether he still has T or not,it's anecdotal.

That was until a few days ago when I seen what I needed to see.
      A local woman whose friends with my mother was crippled with arthritis,so bad in fact she could hardly clench her hand or lift her leg.My mother too suffers from arthritis extremely badly in fact so these two were in regular contact mainly as support to one another.She mentioned a few months back about doing Chi-Kung and I let it completely sail right over my head being the sceptic that am.

I haven't seen this woman in a long time as her and my mother don't really keep in contact as often as they use to,mainly they just tried to get on with their lives.I was walking to my grandmothers a few days ago when she went jogging past me in full swing.I froze and stared in dis-belief at this woman who a few months ago could hardly move and now she's out jogging!
      She was also wearing a"Hell and Back"t-shirt which in Ireland is an extreme tri-athlon only attempted by the fittest of fit.My cousin whose an army instructor took part and told me it was one of the hardest events of her life.You only get the shirt if you take part and yet this woman was wearing it.

I can't confirm she took part or what helped her as we didn't stop to speak but just seeing her the way she is now is enough to open my eyes to the art of Chi-Kung.Theres no way she got from crippled for years to jogging because of a tablet that's all I'll say;)

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    9. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
      hello Amandine buddy ,no now your misunderstanding me ha ha I did get you :) Mind my western cynical mind is allways questioning it but as a Master i trained with in Soho once said to me dont question dont think just do :)

10. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
    11. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
      In Zni neng there is a set called Body Mind I did the first two exercises for half an hour a day on top of other zhi Neng the 2 are called Cranes neck and dragons horn one a sort of up and down neck move and the other a subtle figure of 8 left to right they are at the beginning of this
      Crane Neck, Bend the Body & Hip Rotations...
      As I said 6 weeks of Zhi Neng for 2 hours EVERY day My T and ear pressure was dissolving but life just got in the way and I let it go ..AGAIN!!!! arrghh The vid isnt that good re technique to be honest

• Like Like x 1
    12. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
    13. noisebox
      Loved

noisebox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      West End show. Came back 2015 vitamin D overdose prescribed
      Sorry I haven't read all this thread, @carlover are you saying your T has now gone?
      If so is there any you tube stuff about this? I've seen so many things mentioned in thread I'm seriously confused

14. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      maybe shes just sleeping with a guy in the tri-athlon and wearing his shirt? hehehe just kidding :p
      the woman who runs the courses here in the local chi kung school had a brain stroke, and chi kung
      helped her! i think this is more than placebo for sure! :)

15. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Hahaha yeah maybe:p
      In what way did Chi-Kung help her Mario?Did it help her much?

16. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Well i havent talk to her,
      but i saw her video in youtube (its in spanish)
      but it turned out that my craneo guy (studied chi kung 2 years in china) and knows her personally
      and told me that it changed her life and health.
      im gonna meet her this saturday :)
      but to be honest this is different from cosmo chi kung this is zhineng chi kung,
      what i really like about this whole situation, is that its not quite expensive (the course)
      and its in the most wealthy zone in my city... i find it quite odd, they are not doing for the money...

17. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      It is odd,Kevin doesn't want my money either?Its like they know what they have and want to share it?If it was a scam I'm sure Kevin would be charging ridiculous amounts of money but the fact he's offering his services for free to me gives me hope that this is genuine.

Please let me know how the woman is doing Mario,I'd really like to hear how it helped her.

18. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Yes my friend, youll be the first to know!
      i really like this woman already she sent me a text on whatsapp today
      just to send me good vibes lol.

19. Path Maker

Path Maker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      In this money-crazed world, there do exist some people who are not in it for the money. I have met some of these people.

If you have one for a friend, they will be a real friend.

If you act in this manner yourself (which I have), people will often look at you in wide-eyed wonder and disbelief that you are giving them something just because. They will look at you questioningly because they have been fleeced and overcharged and knocked around by so many others.

But yes. There are actually many people who do things right from their heart. More than you would think. And when you come into contact with one of them, the exchange of gratitude and love that goes on is the only "payment" needed.

I am glad you guys have found people like this to help. I am wishing you so much success with this!!!

• Like Like x 1
    20. carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
      This thread has gone an intersting way ie helping people for just because you can, its great that our friend Bill is being helped by Barry for free, This is good because its time to say I think Shaolin Cosmos Chi kung is all about money,the fees charged to go on courses is ridiculous,....re Barry he was taught Cosmos by a lady who runs the show in Ireland
      her website confirms what I had heard ,that if you have cancer she will teach you to try and heal yourself but it costs £10.000 infact it is now about £15,000 I am appalled and disgusted to be honest.
      http://www.smilefromtheheart.ie/private-chi-kung-healing-clinic.html

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    21. Path Maker

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      My feeling regarding the making of money is that we all need to, to buy food, housing, etc.

And if what someone is "selling" is not an actual object that we're used to exchanging bucks for (i.e. a car, furniture, etc.) but is instead a service, like health care, or Chi kung lessons, or whatever, that it still would be fair to charge for it.

But, it should not get to the point of raging greed.

That's one of the big problems on this whole planet! Everyone thinks they need more, more, more, when really, all any single, mortal human being needs for their one, single, mortal life is ... just enough.

If we could all operate like that, earth would be an overall happier place.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    22. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      €20.000!!!!!
      That is truly disgusting!

• Agree Agree x 2
    23. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I'm absolutely devastated to read that Pete!€20,000 for something that may or may not work?And by Joan of all people,the very woman who trained Kevin and who in turn now employs Kevin?I'm getting the feeling of a potential scam here Pete.I know Kevin has offered help to me but I get the feeling that this might be a way of luring me in if that makes sense.Please tell me I'm wrong but that price tag genuinely disgusts me especially with something like cancer.

24. Path Maker

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      How is Kevin employed? As a Chi Kung teacher?

25. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016

I Think you should give it a try stephen (the free lessons)
      and make sure that keving is 100% genuine...
      what is in the website is quite pricey but it says..
      "Full Fee will be returned if the illness is not relieved within a year"
      i get the sense that they really commit to that person for a whole year...
      plus why would kevin make up a story about tinnitus and h,
      when there is a cancer, aids, and other illness epidemics...that he would make more money from?
      i think we should give it the benefit of doubt.

26. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Yes as a Chi-Kung instructor Path Maker.I believe he now works with Joan and runs his own classes in Dublin.

27. Path Maker

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      Didn't he say he was going to "help you for free"? So, yes, best to just meet him and see what's what. Maybe he DOES want to help you for free, independent of that website place. Maybe not even bring that up, until you feel your way into this?

28. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      He said he would give me some lessons for free and then maybe sign me upto his course.He's been texting me and staying somewhat in contact so that in itself is either a good thing or a bad thing.To be honest I don't know what to think of it all,I have high hopes for this but at the same time I'm not someone who responds too well to being scammed either.

29. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      I think you should give it a try, i mean... if he said it was for free and that he wanted to help you.
      take it as a good sign, if have told you to contact joan for an appointment with him...
      that would have been a different story!

30. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      If I'm honest I don't know what to make of him as we haven't met in person yet,he could be 100% genuine or just a scout for a scam I'm not sure which he is yet.Talking to him on the phone yes he did seem genuine but so does a lot of people before you get to know them.

As for the fee being returned thingy I don't buy it at all,there's no way this woman would commit so much time to someone only to fork back €20,000 because it didn't work,I'd like to read the fine print of such a statement;)

• Like Like x 1