Tinnitus Gone

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by norwaygirl, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Jazzer

Jazzer Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      1/1995
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      @Tom Wilton we are all entitled to take a view.

We live in a strange dimension where everybody is searching for a cure, a treatment, or at the very. least, the best adjustment we can find.

A success story is hugely interesting.
      We would all love to uncover the Holy Grail.

Perhaps this young lady has.
      Actually - of course - I do hope so.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Jonathan717

Jonathan717 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Blood pressure
      @norwaygirl

Hey, thank you very much for creating this thread. For me this is just the beginning, and for you.... you have already risen up and above it! It's so good to read positive success stories. I am 100% determined to being completely free from it like you are right now. This is barely the first week for me but I remain positive and optimistic. Hecking yeah.

Thanks again for sharing ~

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Kotyn

Kotyn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/11/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Migraine / chiropractor adjustment
      This post has changed my entire outlook on my tinnitus.

I have been depressed over it since it started, not allowing myself to truly enjoy things. Always thinking that I will suffer for the rest of my life. Believing that I wouldn’t be able to truly enjoy something without this high pitched tone in my head. Thinking that I wouldn’t have silence until I was no longer alive.

You have helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be able to enjoy things again, I will be able to hear silence again.

I will be looking back on this post for encouragement in my journey. A huge thank you from me.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Tapman 101

Tapman 101 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      December, 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown (no hearing loss or noise exposure)
      Norway Girl...

Did you use masking when trying to sleep? I can actually use earplugs to achieve silence when going to bed. My anxiety is still high because I fear the ringing. Would masking be better or earplugs or push through to sleep with no aid?

I really think your method makes a lot of sense. I need to try something or my wife is going to hate me.

Thanks...