Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Drecul, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

1. It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

2. It improved my tinnitus, permanently

3. It had no effect on my tinnitus

4. It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

5. It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

6. I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

Stand in front of a mirror and open your mouth and put the dropper in there and count as you're squeezing the handle.

2. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      I like the taste of the oil by now :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      In going to try CBD oil. It cant hurt. On the lighter side. I read where gargling helps TMJ and apnea related issues. So I gargled one hr. for two straight nights. Dont know if its a coincidence but the T is way down. Im going to keep doing it and Ill enter my findings. Peace and Love.

4. lost horizons

lost horizons Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2014
      I tried cbd oil for a week. 5-6 drops three times a day. No change. In fact, I would say that T actually spiked a bit.

5. Robert44

Robert44 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud concert
      Any other updates on the oil from those who tried it?

6. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      I just finished my oil, dont think it did anything for me.

7. Everyloop

Everyloop Member

What oil did you use?

8. Optic Axis
      Tired

Optic Axis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music and industrial machines.
      Small Update:

I've been taking the LoveCBD 4% oil I have, every day, once in the morning and once in the evening, except for today where I have taken it twice so far and will take more before I go to bed. No major reason, except I need the chance to rest more due to a long day tomorrow. There is no real change to how it affects me, except that I may have built up a 'tolerance' and I don't feel as relaxed as the first few weeks (or I've stopped appreciating it as much). It could also be that just a few external factors can cancel out the effect quite easily, even just being extra busy. I still don't sleep well but have sometimes felt more rested than I have felt in years prior to taking the oil.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    9. newarrior

newarrior Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concerts
      Get at least an 8:1
      I just got a CBD scrip for an 18:1 CBD to THC spray..It's a new, precise way to deliver it...The bad:It actually kept me awake after my 1st dose last night..I am more looking for assistance with anxiety, depression and insomnia than tinnitus relief...I actually felt wired and clear--would have been good during the day but not at night ! I will get back to my MD and the weed dispensary and get back to everyone...I've also reached out to Dr. Jastreboff after not seeing him for 11 (!!) years...See if I can get a check up with him in Atlanta

• Informative Informative x 1
    10. masterhoagie

masterhoagie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      over ear xbox headset monitor. kid yelled into Mic
      Cbd oil (tinture) 10:1 made with coconut oil .can buy it here in Washington state . 182cbd 18thc . The thc part still makes my ears ring . Even tried 9.88%cbd 0.45%thc flower . Still got the ears ringing more than baseline. . My tinnitus is noise induced dont know if that info helps but that's my results .

• Informative Informative x 1
    11. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Has any one tried cbd Oil? You say Maybe, no legal requirements. I did read about this at beginning of my pain and tinnitus. It is legal, you might be able to buy in town. No more tinnitus. I believe that it is worth trying it.
      Thanks for reading it.

12. lymebite
      Vegged out

lymebite Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Fairy

Would you provide a link to the CBD oil you purchased that worked for you?

Thanks!

13. ryant

ryant Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      There are different types of CBD oil, the oil created from the hemp plant likely won't work. This is the stuff you find on amazon or being sold on websites. What you do want is cbd oil from a sativia or indica strain. There will be a small amount of thc, so it's not legal to ship. You have to live in a state that allows use of cannabis to purchase it. Harle-tsu oil is one that is super high in CBD and very low thc. I have not tried it because I live in a backwards state too far from a legal one. If anyone does, please let us know how it works out.

14. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      I've ordered and vaporized a CBD only strain, no change in my T.

15. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      Do you mean two drops in the ears? Cause two drops ingested seems like it would do nothing. What do you mean by 4% CBD oil? Who much THC? Thank you.

16. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      No thc. It spikes T. The higher CBD the better though.

17. Mahr
      Doh

Mahr Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown, probably hair cell damage
      I'm on CBD oil for a few weeks now and it makes no difference at all. The pitch remains high and is lound. The only difference is my sleep patern seems to change. (more)

18. Kazue

Kazue Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/19/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Mahr

How are your sleeping patterns now? And what kind of CBD oil is it? Make sure it isn't sunflower seed oil...

19. Fungus
      Dreaming

Fungus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus?
      Been taking Sativa strain CBD oil for the last week.....staining teeth black, tastes awful and no effect whatever on tinnitus so far.

Fungus

20. davidamee86
      Breezy

davidamee86 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Road Accident
      I read on a post that CBD may work so I purchased 4 bottles of it. A neighbour has taken it too to reduce her seizures and she has gone from one a day to about 1 a week so that's great! I have been taking it for about 2 months. It hasn't helped my tinnitus but one very positive side effect is that I am back to a regular sleeping pattern of 8 hours. I wake up 2 or 3 times in the night but fall straight back to sleep. I have pretty good energy during the day so it doesn't make me drowsy or tired during the day either.

I wanted to post this because sleep is one of the difficulties a tinnitus sufferer experiences, especially at the start, so at least this may help with that part.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    21. Bett

Bett Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Allergy then menieres
      Hi everyone new to forum but unfortunately not new to tinnitus. I am curious about people using the cbd oil in particular Australians....my tinnitus began in 1995 in one ear back then I was told a servere allergy caused swelling then scarring but then 10 years later I got vertigo went to ENT told lost more hearing had Ménière's disease. I still didn't need hearing aids. Now 20years later both ears screaming I tried hearing aids they picked up background noise so much I had full anxiety attack. So my search for help led me here and to cbd oil. Who has tried it ? Did it work ? Can I get it in Australia? Where and cost

22. BBApple

BBApple Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus? Noise?
      Tried it. Nothing.

23. Deandush

Deandush Member

Tinnitus Since:
      25/05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sinus infection
      There seems to be a big misconception from a few people here regarding what hemp oil actually is, hemp seed just about contains cbd and thc, it is miniscule compared to what the actual cannabis plant produces. You need proper cannabis cbd oil from the flower of the plant in order for it to have a chance, lots of companies are promoting this CBD oil as true cannabis oil when in fact it is just hemp cbd oil which is very very weak. I also believe the oil needs thc along side cbd as they work hand in hand.

Please people do not mistake hemp oil for cannabis oil, the power of proper cannabis oil is amazing (also the main reason for it still being illegal in most parts of the world), not so much for hemp oil. Take a read at these articles on the difference between hemp and cannabis oil.

https://healthyhempoil.com/hemp-cbd-vs-cannabis-cbd/

http://www.mintpressnews.com/hemp-oil-versus-cbd-oil-whats-the-difference/193962/

• Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Genius Genius x 1
    24. Edwina

Edwina Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I'm currently using hemp oil with some positive results. I want to know if anyone else is using cannabis hemp oil and what are you results? What brand is best?

25. abbynormal
      Question it

abbynormal Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am suffering a lot in the last few days from t. I am going t purchase some hemp oil, nothing to lose by trying it. I have to keep sound going even if its a app on my phone, some days I feel I will go nuts. Texting now maybe say more later today. Denise

26. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I've been taking Haleigh's Hope lately; it's easily the best 50-state-legal tincture I'm aware of, and I think it can probably compete with a lot of Colorado products on mass spec -- but it's expensive, around $300 a month if you take the indicated dose of the high-strength stuff.

I don't think it does anything for my tinnitus; helps with general well being and my GI probs, as CBD is apt to.

27. Aries
      Worried

Aries Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Headphones
      So I've been taking CBD oil for at least a month now and I can feel a big difference.

I don't get the panic attacks and really don't give a shit about my tinnitus. It feels like I never had tinnitus although it's there. When I listen to it its there but it feels as if my nerves have calmed down. I don't know what the oil has done but it sure has done some miracles.

I feel psychologically a lot better. And I'm not on any other kind of medicines at the moment. So it's all the CBD oil helping me atm. I'm gonna keep on taking it because I seriously feel like I have gotten my life back. I even enjoy talking on the phone again, I used to hate it and not tolerate it.

Feel like it's too good to be true atm. Hope it will continue this way.

• Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 2
    28. grate_biff
      In pain

grate_biff Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma using headphones
      That is really interesting. I have tried it too and it just seemed to make mine worse:banghead:.
      I ordered from one of the best on the marked (cbd bros) and their most potent oil (black edition)
      Where do you get your oil from and what strength is it?

29. Aries
      Worried

Aries Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Headphones
      I live in Denmark so my friend got it for me from Christiania as a present. I'm gonna check on how strong it is and get back at you, I need to ask my friend who gave it to me.

• Like Like x 1
    30. RonnieCarzatto
      Cynical

RonnieCarzatto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Feb 01 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Mild head injury maybe... but who knows...
      @Aries That's it I'm trying CBD!

• Like Like x 1