Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Drecul, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

1. It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

2. It improved my tinnitus, permanently

3. It had no effect on my tinnitus

4. It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

5. It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

6. I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. EatMoTacos
      No Mood

EatMoTacos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music and being dumb
      user-guide-for-hemp-oil-768x553.jpg

Found a guide on CBD oil.

Depends on the amount of mg each drop has and the % of CBD it has.

• Like Like x 1
    2. TheDanishGirl
      Sad

TheDanishGirl Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017 (H since 06/2017)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      long term noise exposure (headphones), maybe some stress.
      Yes, according to that chart i should take between 12-15 drops a day. That is way too much i think.

3. vermillion
      Whistles

vermillion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fluconazole
      Is it possible to post the source of this chart as well @EatMoTacos, please? According to this I should be taking 22 drops. Say a whole dropper. Sounds too much, but I suppose CBD is free of side effects, isn't it?
      Thnx.
      V.

4. EatMoTacos
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not too sure but this was on a website from one of the shops here in the states (from Denver) that they've had this listed there.

This is where I got the chart:

https://omegacbdinc.com/products/cbd-oils/

5. nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Does anyone know where CBD oil can be purchased in Canada besides online? Health food store? Dispensary? Would like to give it a try. Thanks.

6. EatMoTacos
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I bought some from Denver, CO USA. I Just googled and called some shops and made sure the ones I purchased were of good oil concentration.

7. RonnieCarzatto
      Cynical

RonnieCarzatto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Feb 01 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Mild head injury maybe... but who knows...
    8. nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Bc

9. RonnieCarzatto
      Cynical

RonnieCarzatto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Feb 01 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Mild head injury maybe... but who knows...
      @nmackintosh There's many dispensaries in Vancouver, not sure which you are in but I'd look up dispensaries in your local area. Canna Clinic has CBD

10. nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      thanks

11. Tinnercusis

Tinnercusis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SNHL
      Has anyone experimented with Cannabis oil yet? It seems to be popular for reducing seizures in all ages...?

12. TheDanishGirl
      Sad

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have taken 4 drops of 5% CBD oil each day for almost 3 weeks now and so far I have had no overall changes in my T loudness. I have had a few moments where it has been more quiet but I cant say if it is the CBD oil or not.

I will keep on using it though as I have been told that the effect could take a month or more to show up.

• Like Like x 1
    13. Berik

Berik Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      do you notice anything in your stress levels or anxiety? for me it doesn't lower my tinnitus but relaxes me which helps me deal with it.

14. TheDanishGirl
      Sad

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No, not really :/

15. WaqasVic
      Artistic

WaqasVic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      My T is way different than all of you , ask me how
      My tinnitus has a pattern, one day it's very very low or 0 and next day it's loud as hell, am gonna try CBD Oil. I am experimenting with Ginkgo tablets and ginger root :)

• Like Like x 1
    16. Luman
      Benevolent

Luman Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Intermittent Tinnitus probably noise induced
      I'm very new here, only had T for about four to six weeks. Your tinnitus sounds very similar to mine, yestersday it was low and I felt great, but today it's back, possibly my sleeping position caused it. I've been taking Ginkgo Biloba tablets, and would like to try CBD oil. I hope to find an inexpensive way to try it for a while to see if it helps, but I live in NYC and it's not sold here to the best of my knowledge. I have no idea of where, or what, to order.

17. robert l grace

robert l grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/1/1995
      Had T for 22 years - so loud it almost drove me insane. Bought cbd oil on Ebay for $20 and put two drops under tongue three times a day for three days. Noise level dropped by 80%!!! Buy HempMedix 100 mg dosage. SHAKE BOTTLE before using.

THIS IS NOT B.S. - CBD OIL REALLY WORKS!!!!

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    18. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      What was the cause for your T?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    19. Daisysmum
      Insomnious

Daisysmum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      15/10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      compacted ear wax and ear infection
      Hi I've been involved in er.... discussions in quite a few epilepsy forums, especially the American ones about CBD oil.
      One point about it's excellent results that usually isn't mentioned is that for safety's sake people aren't taken off their antiepileptic drugs when they try it.
      CBD inhibit's the clearance of certain antiepileptics, so - is it the CBD or is it the longer exposure to the current AEDs or could it be a bit of both but one wouldn't work without the other?:unsure:
      I've chatted to people on forums who have vehemently declared themselves 'drug resistant' then posted what medication they are on! o_O

Ah...anyway - wrong forum....

20. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress, hearing loss, sinus infections, ... ?
      Hey people is there any info on CBD oil and habituation ? I ask this, as I've tried CBD oil 5% (3 drops each day), and while it didn't really lower my T, for some miracle, it seems to have a positive effect on my sleep apneas I developed since a burnout two years ago. Now for the other question, can it be that CBD oil makes you lightly depressed too ? I also have this effect with tryptophan which is really odd, these things seem to relax me out but give on the other hand depressed, sad feelings, might be just coincidence but I'd prefer to ask, thanks

21. Silent Lucidity
      No Mood

Silent Lucidity Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      In my experience, certain strains of cannabis, and certain hybrid CBD oils effect each person a little differently. It's probably safe to assume that melatonin (sp?) has a similar effect on you mood. I find CBD oil to help with my sleep, anxiety, but still early to tell with my Tinnitus. It seems to allow me to focus on other things besides the ringing sound in my head. So I feel like it helps in the sense that I do not notice it as much when using CBD or cannabis. But when I'm not doing any tasks, I seem to focus on the ringing even more and it makes it seem a lot worse. So I am going to only try to use CBD oil when I have a task to do. So yes, it does allow me to focus on other things besides my Tinnitus, or makes it worse if I'm just sitting around paying attention to nothing but the ringing sound. It does make me less irritable about it at the same time. And again, it does help me relax at night to be able to sleep a little better. I am only 3 months into having Tinnitus and even less experience with CBD oil, and other remedies, masking agents, etc. I hope this helps, and if I find any information that I can reference, I'll be sure to check back.

• Like Like x 1
    22. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

Thanks a lot for the info, how much do you use each day ?

And yes, melatinin does affect me the same way, most things that are supposed to uplift mood do make me sad, really odd. Even Gaba, which is nice from time to time, makes me depressed, I never have this naturally on my own only with a few supplements, I have anxiety but usually not the depressed feel. I assume that it's safe to use (CBD oil) long term ? I mean no habituation like with cannabis or so ? thanks a bunch :)

23. Silent Lucidity
      No Mood

Silent Lucidity Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have only used it a handful of times. A friend uses it for sleep and anxiety and I was venting about how hard it is to cope with tinnitus and they offered to let me try it. I used about 40-50 MG each time, and it really did relax my anxiety. From what I know about it, everyone is different. What works for one person, may not work for someone else. What is too much for one person may not be enough to even notice on someone else. I believe a lot of it is, weight, rate of metabolism per person, tolerance level etc.

So, if you were to try it, I would suggest finding a higher sativa blend, and starting off with the lowest recommended dose. Or slightly under the lowest recommended dose. Sample it when you have the time, without the responsibilities, of care taking, driving, work, etc. CBD is much safer then Cannabis, as there isn't much or any of a "high" with CBD. Where as THC found in cannabis can seem to "intoxicate" some and "level out" others. CBD has had the same effects on me. One time I noticed no effects other than a calming effect. Other times, or other doses, I've noticed a slight intoxicated effect. I do think its worth a try. This is your quality of life we're talking about.

If you use it and it has negative effects on your tinnitus and/or your quality of life, simply stop or research it a little further. If there are no known effects, then up the dosage a little the next time. I am a firm believer in natural, herbal remedies. I know that CBD and THC have their "taboos" and "stigmas" associated with them, but its all about perspective. People can use opiates, and poppy plants for medicines, oils and tinctures for medicine, aloe for ailments, whats wrong with trying other natural remedies.

"I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it."
      -Bill Murray

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    24. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thanks Bill for the info, yes you're completely right on this. Here in France we have a LOT of people having serious problems with alcohol, but we have a culture of wine and alcohol so all ok, even if it's quite a serious problem, cannabis is probably much safer if you use it in low doses and it's forbidden, oh well go figure. At least in Holland they understood the benefits of it.

• Like Like x 1
    25. Niko

Niko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nightclub
      Have to try this then.

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. BuzzyBee
      Bookworm

BuzzyBee Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      I tried one called Green Gorilla, a blend of hemp and olive oil (yet still labeled CBD) and it did nothing. The health food store owner told me that it would relieve anxiety in a matter of seconds so I gave in and bought it. It's going in the pantry with the rest of the useless supplements.

• Funny Funny x 1
    27. Niko

Niko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nightclub
      I took the first batch yesterday, drops in my mouth and drops in one ear.

Can't say it did anything miraculeuse. It feels it changed the bothersome frequencies to a more adaptable.

Sometime during the night it felt that the overall pitch got lowered, sometimes higher. It was hard to get a grip on it.

I'm usually being woken up 2-5 times, but this night only 1 major woke up.

I don't like the feeling I have with the oil, makes me feel more sluggish and irritated, but will give it a chance, as I have the feeling it is in some way affecting the state of my T.

28. Karrie

Karrie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2 9 /15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental visit
      I’ve been reading some posts on other forms that recommend CBD oil, has anyone had any success with this drug?

29. Zita

Zita Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May20th 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fell on face onto tarmac
      Read about CBD Hemp Oil with Danny Boy and have ordered a small bottle to try! We’re all scared to try new things I know but desperation raises its little head!

I have Somatosensory Tinnitus and have just had a week in hell, think I may have overstretched my neck.

I have a couple of other tips that seem to help me, so no promises just passing them on.
      Eat Pineapple daily it seems to reduces the volume, must be to do with anti inflammatory properties.
      Buy Better You Magnesium oil or cream and rub it on all affected muscles. It is great for fidgety legs too.
      Try to eat vegan cheese and full fat milk as ordinary cheese and semi skimmed sets me off, think they have casein in.

30. dan26
      Frustrated

dan26 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      very bad concussion motorcycle accident
      never heard of this helping tinnitus. Will see if i can purchase it somewhere. 36 years of tinnitus. Crazy!