Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19) and Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by ajc, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      Hi @Mister Muso -- Thanks for the update! -- Regarding your breathing difficulties, you may want to check out the following below-linked video. Just got done watching it, which gives a rather extraordinary example of what can be done to reverse a downward spiraling COVID-19 case using natural non-drug approaches--with improvements showing up almost immediately.

If you decide against watching the whole video, I'd strongly suggest at least going to the 11:55 mark, where the COVID-19 infected patient talks about how a nebulizer (using iodine and peroxide) totally changed his ability to breathe, and why he feels it was what saved his life. -- [I assume his reference to peroxide was meant to be hydrogen peroxide, though I'm not certain of that].

Christopher Video 1 - 16-minute YouTube Video

"......4 days ago I felt like I was staring at inevitable death....."

This is the statement made by Dr Ng's patient, Christopher, who had tested positive for COVID-19. This is one of the worst cases we have seen at CHM. Christopher was sick for nearly 2 weeks, with a high fever, body aches, chills, nausea, and diarrhea.

He even took Tylenol and Ibuprofen, with hopes that it would give him some relief from the fever and pain. This only worsened his condition. Thankfully, Christopher is recovering after 4 days of natural IV therapies and a supplement protocol administered by Dr Ng. This pandemic is real, but so are the results of natural therapies. Watch Christopher's testimonial on how he recovered from COVID-19.

• Like Like x 1
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      My mom is still in hospital on oxygen and antibiotics and she now has pneumonia. She’s been on antibiotics since she went in over 2 weeks ago as they were treating a chest infection; whether this is different or not we don’t know. She is really struggling now, both mentally and physically. She said the things she has witnessed whilst being in there will live with her forever. She described the atmosphere as disturbing and haunting as people around her started gasping for air and were then sedated by people in hazmat suits and moved away to be put on a ventilator. She doesn’t know who survived and who didn’t, but said the fear of believing that she could be next is overwhelming.

So many have now died with this condition around here now and this includes young, fit, and otherwise healthy individuals. This is why it gets incredibly annoying to see people still talk about it as if it’s just the flu. This is not the flu. No flu I’ve ever known has caused this much carnage in our country and especially my home city. My friends boss died last week and it was only the week before that he was discussing what might happen next with this virus as openly as we are now. Again, he is now dead. Leaving my house at the moment is like being in a zombie apocalypse movie. There are signs on shop windows warning that only 2 people are allowed in at a time and people are lining up for miles to get food at the supermarkets. The Drs’ offices are all shut along with other medical practices such as dentists, and the financial hit for some including myself is like staring into the abyss. I haven’t earned any money now for an entire month and many friends and family are in the same boat. Small businesses are being decimated, but this pales in comparison to the loss of life we are witnessing. A 13-year-old boy died alone in this country the other day, so just let that sink in. He couldn’t have his mom and dad around him in his final moments to comfort him and he was also buried alone. It was unbelievably tragic. Yesterday evening we found out that my wife’s great aunt died and we suspect that it could be the coronavirus. I personally know of so many who have lost their lives now that I have no words.

If you live in an area that has currently not experienced how bad this can get and are still analysing charts and data so that you can compare this to the flu, then you need to wake up. I don’t look at the news or any charts or graphs; I’m getting my information by looking out of my window and by talking to friends and family. Lots of nurses and Drs have succumbed to this which correlates with the idea that the viral load that one is initially exposed to may be vitally important.

I am also tired of the conspiracy theories suggesting that 5g is the cause of the coronavirus or other ideas suggesting that it doesn’t even exist and that it’s all about government control. I can tell you now that this shit is real. I know because all of my family have had it and my wife was struggling to breathe and my mom has been hospitalised for over 2 weeks. 5g would not do this to someone and all those who spread information like this should be punished. There are people on my Facebook timeline who are encouraging others to go out and ignore the “false flag” operation that they claim the elites are behind, and unfortunately, many very stupid people are eating it up. I see activist groups being formed to spread this message even further around the world.

@Kain, thanks for asking about me and my family. I saw your post but I wasn’t alerted to it and I haven’t been around here for a while.

Take care of yourselves and don’t be stupid when it comes to this virus. Listen to what the experts are saying and follow their advice.

• Hug Hug x 18
      • Agree Agree x 2
    3. aot
      Depressed

aot Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016. Worsened 11/2019.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably noise induced, worsened due to noise exposur + flu
      Ed, I'm sorry to see that you and your family are going through so much pain. Your posts are often a comfort to me during my dark moods. You and your family are in my thoughts. I desperately wish the best for you.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    4. Sironketchup

Sironketchup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL / Stress / Covid?
      Interesting to hear from other areas. All the best for your mum!
      Here in Kiel (Germany) it's very quiet, public life as been shut down, but other than that, there was no big wave of people suffering so badly. Shops are full of stuff, I can smell a deflation at the moment.

I know nobody who has had COVID-19 (and knows it), but who knows, I might have had I myself, had a stong cold 2 months ago. Who knows?

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. Mister Muso
      No Mood

Mister Muso Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2011 / April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      @Lane Thanks for the link. My symptoms were never as bad as what that patient reports. I haven't taken ibuprofen for years, and for months I've been loading up with vitamins and supplements for my tinnitus which has undoubtedly helped.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    6. Mister Muso
      No Mood

Mister Muso Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2011 / April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      @Sironketchup Glad to hear your area has largely escaped so far, but here in the UK it's becoming as bad as Italy. I know lots of people who have it, a few of whom are in hospital.

• Hug Hug x 1
    7. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @Mister Muso -- Below is another link to an article you might find interesting:

Vitamins C and D Finally Adopted as Coronavirus Treatment

Snippet from Article:

Vitamin C Is a Vastly Underutilized Antiviral 'Drug'
      According to Dr. Ronald Hunninghake, an internationally recognized expert on vitamin C who has personally supervised tens of thousands of intravenous (IV) vitamin C administrations, vitamin C is "definitely a very underutilized modality in infectious disease," considering "it's really a premiere treatment" for infections.

In my interview with him, Hunninghake suggested one of the reasons why conventional medicine has been so slow to recognize the importance of vitamin C has to do with the fact that they've been looking at it as a mere vitamin, when in fact it's a potent oxidizing agent that can help eliminate pathogens when given in high doses.

Snippet Regarding Treatment of Sepsis, from which many COVID-19 patients are dieing from:

Vitamin C Effectively Treats Sepsis
      Although the vitamin C protocol is new for COVID-19 treatment, it's been used as a treatment for sepsis since about 2017. The vitamin C-based sepsis treatment protocol was developed by Dr. Paul Marik, a critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia, which has since adopted it as standard of care for sepsis.

Marik's retrospective before-after clinical study3 published in 2016 showed giving patients 200 milligrams (mg) of thiamine every 12 hours, 1,500 mg of ascorbic acid every six hours, and 50 mg of hydrocortisone every six hours for two days reduced mortality from 40% to 8.5%.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    8. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      Does anyone believe the coronavirus is related to 5G?

9. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ARDS (in the title) stands for "Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome". -- The doctor in the below-linked 6-min. video details how 9 days ago, he was put in charge of an ICU devoted to the sickest COVID-19 patients. He goes on to make a compelling case that the paradigm that's generally being accepted of COVID-19 infections eventually turning into ARDS is a flawed one. This in turn is having extremely dire consequences for many who are put on ventilators.

FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!

Below is what Joseph Mercola had to say after viewing the above video. It happens to be in line with what I've thought since first beginning to consider the consequences of a COVID-19 infection for myself; that my home mHBOT unit would likely be extremely beneificial to me.

Dr. Mercola: -- "This would lead to my strong recommendation that anyone seriously ill with COVID-19 would benefit far more from hyperbaric oxygen therapy with pure oxygen, which would address the issue of getting oxygen into the tissue that is being impaired because of damage to the alveolar cells in the lung due to the virus."

• Like Like x 1
    10. FGG
      No Mood

FGG Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multi-factorial
      Beyond Air is a biotech company that has a device in pre-clinical that may very well solve the hypoxemia issue in COVID-19 patients (seeking emergency FDA trial approval atm) with nitric oxide from room air (i.e. no gas tanks required) which decreases vascular resistance and improves oxygenation.

If it works, could literally be a game changer as it increases oxygenation in compromised lungs and the NO itself is antiviral.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    11. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      That link would have more credibility if it didn't come from a site whose business is to sell supplements. In addition to this, when going to the main page of the site, a big popup comes up to frighten me: "Are you ready to fight COVID-19?" - that tells me everything I need to know about that site.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...eck-could-vitamin-c-cure-covid-19/2904303001/
      https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/no-evidence-support-intravenous-high-dose-vitamin-c-management-covid-19

Are you Andrew W Saul by any chance?

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    12. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes I am, he's one of the foremost proponents of Vitmain C therapy, and has written a book on the topic, which I've read. He's long been associated with the orthmolecular organization founded by Linus Pauling. I'm also fairly familiar with Drs. Frederick Klenner and Thomas Levy, two other physicians who've tried their best to get the medical community to take seriously the potential of Vitamin C therapy for many medical conditions, including sepsis. -- I'll paste a portion of an earlier post on sepsis below (my apologies if you've already dismissed it out of hand).

BTW, the USA article you linked to poo pooing Vit. C therapy is about 2 weeks old, which feels like an eternity in today's environment. Many long-held and cherished beliefs by conventional medicine are coming under scrutiny like perhaps never before. My hope is this coronavirus epidemic will reveal the enormous shortcomings of the current medical paradism(s). If that's the case, then that will hopefully pave the way for far cheaper, far safer, and far less expensive therapies going forward, perhaps especially in the treatment of infectious diseases.

Vitamin C Effectively Treats Sepsis
      Although the vitamin C protocol is new for COVID-19 treatment, it's been used as a treatment for sepsis since about 2017. The vitamin C-based sepsis treatment protocol was developed by Dr. Paul Marik, a critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia, which has since adopted it as standard of care for sepsis.

Marik's retrospective before-after clinical study3 published in 2016 showed giving patients 200 milligrams (mg) of thiamine every 12 hours, 1,500 mg of ascorbic acid every six hours, and 50 mg of hydrocortisone every six hours for two days reduced mortality from 40% to 8.5%.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    13. Zugzug

Zugzug Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Autoimmune hyperacusis from Sjogren's Syndrome
      Yes -- 5G networks will help people get high quality service while they are engaging in social distancing.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    14. GregCA
      Jaded

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Some people do, unfortunately.

15. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      excessive loud music through earbuds
      My county is issuing an order that requires everyone to wear a mask when outside their homes.

“Violation of the order is a crime punishable by up to a $1,000 fine or imprisonment for up to 90 days or both.” :bag::bag:

• Like Like x 1
    16. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      A big change from the past couple years where we've been told that only terrorists and criminals wear masks, please show your faces to the cameras citizens

• Agree Agree x 2
    17. SugarMagnolia
      Jaded

SugarMagnolia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      This is America! We love imprisoning people so much, that you go to jail for not gagging yourself with a germy bandana. Forget about how hard it is to breathe with a wadded up bandana over your nose and mouth. Forget about the germ colony that bandana becomes after you've been exhaling your hot breath on it. Forget that you will touch your face dozens of time to adjust your gag as it repeatedly droops down. Why not just add to the prison overcrowding by tossing people in jail for 90 days for not doing something that has little if any benefit to themselves, but has definite dangers (which the doctors kept mentioning up until everyone decided that bandanas were magic).

18. GregCA
      Jaded

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Which county is that?

19. PhoenixAcademy

PhoenixAcademy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise?
      I also have a similar experience from a man that wanted some website work done for him. He came on strong about Christianity and after the scope creep began to annoy me he threatened throw a bunch of lawyers at me and sue me for fraud even though I had already gone beyond his requirements to the point where not only was the website done, which was the original job, but he then wanted me to take his product which was a car accessory, rent a car, and get a local sporting goods store to 'partner with us' to show the product on the car, holding a canoe, in front of the sporting goods store. I gave him back all of his money and told him to go "procreate with himself".

20. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well, Coronavirus just did a 5-week speedrun of the 52-week US casualty total for H1N1 in 2009, with no signs of slowing this week. Also, as of the last 24 hours, the #1 cause of death in the US for the day. Cool and normal things, I guess?

The models are a mess, but we're gonna know when we're past the first peak, and then there will be a second peak when people relax and start acting "normal" again

meanwhile, in an alternate reality

"Let's just forget about all those dead people, unless you knew one personally, not learn any lessons from this or make any changes to our infrastructure, social or travel habits, and pretend this never happened so that we can be totally surprised when the Invisible Enemy comes back in two months!"

meanwhile, in yet another alternate reality

So, which is it? This never happened, back to life as normal, or, this happened and it happened so dramatically that it needs to permanently change fundamental, deeply engrained social habits?

My money is on door #2

21. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Also, the "everyone is going to get it, so just get it and get over it and have the antibodies" and herd immunity ideas look pretty scary, if more stuff like this mounts:

https://www.webmd.com/news/20200406...ust-lung-troubles-befalling-covid-19-patients

I have seen anecdotal reports of people who have recovered and report being in their 30s and otherwise healthy, and still feeling severely weak and winded trying to do basic manual labor weeks later. How much of that is reversible weakness and lungs still clearing out, and how much may be permanent damage, is very unknown now, but "not getting COVID-19" seems like a much better idea than "getting COVID-19"

• Agree Agree x 4
    22. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @linearb -- You make a huge point. To elaborate: -- From what I can gather, a certain percentage of people will only partially recover, while others will not recover at all. In fact, their health could continue to deteriorate in a number of ways following elimination of the virus from their system. I've been reading about post-viral syndrome for many years, and know that will almost assuredly be the outcome for some.

Which is a primary reason I've been continuing to stress different ways to not only minimize the chances of getting the virus, but how to potentially greatly mitigate the effects of the coronavirus on our systems if we were to get it. I believe Vitamin C should be an integral part of that strategy. -- It dismays me to no end that extremely poorly researched articles critical of the potential for Vit. C as a potential therapeutic agent continue to proliferate in medial outlets, and that links to these ridiculous articles are posted on this forum.

I go back something I posted earlier, which is a quote by a health practitioner who's admnistered IV Vitamin C thousands of times over a period of many years: -- "one of the reasons why conventional medicine has been so slow to recognize the importance of vitamin C has to do with the fact that they've been looking at it as a mere vitamin, when in fact it's a potent oxidizing agent that can help eliminate pathogens when given in high doses."

Regarding the mitigation of viral effects, the quicker you begin reducing the viral load on your system, and eventually getting it eliminated from the body, the greater our chances of a long-term successful recovery. From everything I've read, it seems this virus can easily stay in the body for weeks, all the while continuing to wreak havoc on our systems. Why not oxidize that viral load with a powerful (and extremely safe) oxidizing agent? You can do it with Vitamin C, but you can also do it with various oxygenation therapies, such as ozone. -- Dr. Robert Rowen MD - I Love Ozone

I just wish more people (especially those in leadership positions) would understand a critical point; that what conventional medicine (and conventional thinking) currently has to offer us is extremely limited for dealing with this current pandemic. And I continue to strongly believe it's almost entirely up to us to ensure the best possible outcome for ourselves and our families, whether it's preventing or mitigating the effects of this viral infection.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    23. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ABC News: US intelligence warned of China's spreading contagion in November

Introduction to Article:

Washington (CNN) US intelligence officials were warning as far back as late November that the novel coronavirus was spreading through China's Wuhan region and posing a threat to its people and daily life, according to ABC News. The US military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) compiled a November intelligence report in which "analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources of the NCMI's report told ABC News.

The source told ABC News that the intelligence report was then briefed "multiple times" to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon's Joint Staff and the White House. Repeated briefings were held through December across the US government, including the National Security Council, culminating in a detailed outline of the threat in the President's Daily Brief in early January, according to ABC News, whose report cited four sources briefed on the matter...

• Like Like x 1
    24. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      if this turns out to be true it completely obliterates the existing accepted timeline

it also makes me even more suspicious that what we had in late February was COVID. SURE WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD GET TESTED FOR ANTIBODIES

• Agree Agree x 1
    25. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @linearb -- I recall reading a few days ago that you can now take a picture of your own blood, and send it to a place that can detect whether you have antibodies just from the picture. And can apparently let you know the results in just a few hours. -- I'll post a link back here if I run into it again.

[​IMG]

26. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      it's a scanned image of a blood test, which makes much more sense to me :)

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...elp-detect-your-exposure-coronavirus-n1176086

• Agree Agree x 1
    27. PhoenixAcademy

PhoenixAcademy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise?
      My wifi router has a 5g transmitter and it's been on for awhile. I have no need for it and intend on turning it off, but so far no corona-like symptoms here. This seems similar to things I've read about tinnitus being electronic warfare/gangstalking too and all of that just seems way out in left field. I really don't see how 5g antennas could cause this.

28. PhoenixAcademy

PhoenixAcademy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise?
      Good info. I guess I will keep taking my vitamin C tablets.

29. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      This is the kind of crap I see on my timeline. This one is from today:

43D63239-766D-4335-B6A7-2096B684B0E2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
      • Genius Genius x 1
      • Creative Creative x 1
    30. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member