I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AfroSnowman
      Balanced

AfroSnowman Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nonnatural energy source
      Of course I’m not well, I have severe tinnitus.o_O

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thank you, they are filling up space on this thread saying the same thing over and over and over.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You do not read the thread and just post, why don't you go back and read and then post. Do you also give book reviews without reading the book?

Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 09-35-32 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

238.png

312.png

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Why not try Tinnitus Mix? Here is another success post this morning. I get many like this per week but you're just mad you can't barrage her and call her names like you do me.

Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 06-49-46 (20+) Facebook.png

5. AfroSnowman
      Balanced

AfroSnowman Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nonnatural energy source
      Honestly I did once upon a time. Didn’t do anything for me. Before you tell me, I know I need to do it longer, hold a crystal over my head while singing the national anthem with the Koss headphones just a little bit longer and it will be the miracle cure that the whole of world is trying to suppress because the idea of a sound therapy to treat tinnitus so outlandish.

I know you are trolling me, but I don’t intend to troll you. My intention is to point out when you are disingenuous and use scammy techniques to manipulate folks who are in desperation.

To that point I see you again using straw man rhetoric. Why would anyone harass anyone that got better? Why would you say that I would?

But this thread is such a silly place.

In the words of a great orator , “fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again”

Just for giggles, uncover the time stamp on the message from this morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 but not a problem till 10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music spiked with lyme disease
      I've read at least 80% of this thread. The first ten pages are incredibly funny and there's a fun filled link. Follow it and there's a treasure trove of comedic material. Here's a fantastic qoute by Case. "The CD works best when played all night every night while sleeping on head phones that go to 24 khz.The most interesting thing is if we stop listening to the CD, the tinnitus will try to recover indicating this is an automated system we are knocking out every night. I think the GPS is a huge automated scan and track weapon (multi-function ) guided by Artificial Intelligence."

• Like Like x 1
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I use my real name and all testimonies are real. All of you are using FAKE names. If you want to debate, come back with REAL accounts and REAL names like me. In the meanwhile I will be helping members stop tinnitus for FREE.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 08-00-00 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

• Like Like x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is well known we are electro-chemical beings, chemicals can affect us, electromagnetic energy can affect us in adverse ways. Cell phone waves UNWIND your D.N.A. and your body has to repair the damage. As an electronic engineer I have investigated every possible cause of tinnitus. Come back and debate me about it when you use your REAL name, not a fake name.

016.png

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 07-49-23 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 07-44-51 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 07-43-45 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    9. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss in left ear from head trauma (?)
      This is just the kind of posting that hurts your credibility. Tinnitus Mix is just one more of your conspiracy theories.
      You are always posting snapshots in time. Believe me, at many points in time I thought that my tinnitus was getting better because of "treatments" or "trends", but I am stuck with the same tinnitus, even if I tolerate it better now. Maybe Tinnitus Mix is just another habituation method, and remember that all the sound therapy methods claim some level of success using mostly biased data.

You do very little follow up, very little background research in the cases that the method seems to work. As a result of your chaotic methodology, we are always revolving about your lack of credibility.

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. chinup

chinup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Whenever I play the exact pitch of my (numerous) tinnitus tones they completely disappear for 3-10 seconds. I wonder if this method is something similar to an extended version of that. There’s definitely a way to silence certain tinnitus tones temporarily, I do it all the time. It’s like you’re giving the brain what it’s searching for

For what it’s worth I think Case means well but is just an utter foreigner to internet culture and can’t communicate well online. His method probably works a little for certain types of tinnitus on certain folks. I think you guys are bullying him a little, he’s clearly an odd fellow who thinks outside the box, maybe a bit of a crackpot but definitely not a scammer. Seems like he sincerely wants to help. No need to bash him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No, I am not a typical person that follows everyone else. When my parents told me I could not have a electronic keyboard to play music on... I built one out of used parts. When they told me I could not have a chemistry set... I made my own chemistry set. When they told me I could not have a Boom box (1980s stereo), I tore apart a car stereo, removed the amp, then tore the battery pack out of a portable land line phone and put it all together and plugged a Sony Walkman into it and it jammed so loud it was better than my friends' boombox. When someone tells me you can't do that... Watch out and get back, it's going to happen.

I think society is so entrained, people do not realize how much power they have to conquer problems and just rely on the talking heads and do what every they say.
      We should ALL think independently and our country would be the strongest country that ever existed.

I am proud to be different from everyone else. When they told me you can't build a solar truck... It ended up on the front page of our news paper:

1253.jpg

1254.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    12. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Asking for verification is not bashing. Pointing out that this sound file was invented to be a tin foil hat to stop satellites from scanning brains, is not bashing. He made this statement "I have helped a third patient of Dr. De Ridder's greatly reduce their tinnitus and he wants me to work with a technical university in the Netherlands, so who is laughing now?" Then he goes on to call us trolls when we ask him to prove it. In the past he's even made claims that Tinnitus Mix is regenerative and can improve hearing. I've followed this thread for a long time but according to him I popped up yesterday and I don't read.

As for if it works for not, I'm willing to admit that maybe it gives a handful of people residual inhibition for a short time, but that's far from the success he's talking about and I'm willing to bet that it works no better than a sound file you could make on your own. It should also be pointed out that there have been a few people that have claimed it made their tinnitus temporarily worse. I had myself fooled a few times into thinking that it was working, but it was just my tinnitus doing its normal ebb and flow. If anything it made my life a little worse, because trying to sleep with Tinnitus Mix playing through headphones is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 2
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Again you don't know what you are talking about. It is not a conspiracy, it is well known how we can be affected by external energy fields.

017.png

Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 14-32-17 Radiation Electromagnetic fields.png

14. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Again, all this off-topic garbage that you like to post makes the case that even if you have good intentions, you should be classified in the group of lunatics and people too full of themselves. Let's review your claims about Tinnitus Mix:

1) Treats hyperacusis
      2) Treats tinnitus
      3) Treats hearing loss
      4) Heals the cochlea
      5) Helps with insomnia
      6) The unique sound mix with the unique Koss headphones produces 2.8 MHz ultrasound waves that no one can measure and results in miracles

Anything else for a random combination of sound oscillators with less value than hot air?

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I agree, the off topic stuff is not what I am here for. I am only here to help people with tinnitus and hyperacusis. Tinnitus Mix can be a solution to several conditions, except reactive tinnitus.

The device that I invented that made the sounds picked up random thermal energy (brownian or random walk). This mixed with the 2.8 MHz is what is causing rebooting of neural networks.

037.png

030.png

hyperacusis gone.png

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 09-56-35 Testimonials - EMF Shielding V2K Shielding.png

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 09-56-28 Testimonials - EMF Shielding V2K Shielding.png

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 09-50-36 Testimonials - EMF Shielding V2K Shielding.png

ben roels best.png

16. chinup

chinup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      If you unironically think everyone has calmly and dispassionately addressed the man’s points without bashing the absolute hell out of him for a hundred pages we can end the side discussion right here. The poster below you just called him a lunatic. Is that bashing or no?

You then go on to make a load of unsupported assumptions about what’s structurally happening when people hear the Tinnitus Mix, and about how people outside of this forum have reacted to the Tinnitus Mix. Zero evidence to back anything you say at all. How is your stance any stronger than Case’s again?

• Funny Funny x 1
    17. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I used it for six weeks, have you? Maybe you should try it and get back to us.
      I can't control other people's word choices and although I understand your point about bashing, the real issue right now is his latest claim. Has he really helped a third of the patients Dr. De Ridder has sent to him? Do you believe that to be true? Shouldn't this be verified?

18. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Really? Please, send that explanation to Dr. De Ridder and he will know exactly the kind of person that he is dealing with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    19. rei

rei Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Here's a qoute by SoundBound in his Success Story post. "R. David Case Tinnitus Mix sound file - definitely worth a shot if you don't have hyperacusis. Seemed to work the first time around at first but second time I tried it about a year later didn't have the same effect."

Not exactly negative, but he did not contribute Tinnitus Mix to his success. Case, however, put him in the win column and never looked back.

20. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      Generally standing right next to a microwave generator is inherently stupid. Cell phone towers 10km away versus standing right next to a high power radar are two very different things.

Not ionizing doesn't mean it will not cook you.

That said, any "typical" microwave doses we receive either have a tough time penetrating or will just cause some proteins to jiggle off some heat, nothing that chemical or free radical stress isn't already doing at a much greater extent.

Basically sure it may do something. But that something is a wash in the noise of typical cell stressors, which they deal with just fine 90% of the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    21. Tau
      Probing

Tau Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      2019-Concert, 2021-headphones/acoustic trauma at 110dB,16kHz
      This, I would like to add that unwinding a double-stranded DNA helix takes a lot of energy. Even if one base-pair disconnects due to thermal energy, it will reconnect because the others are still holding the helix together. For a 12 base pair DNA strand (very short!) to completely unwind, it would need to be held at something like 50C.

Here is a reference:
      DNA-functionalized colloids: Physical properties and applications

Now ionising radiation is a completely different beast as it actually damages DNA:
      Ionizing Radiation and Complex DNA Damage: From Prediction to Detection Challenges and Biological Significance

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your input. I believe we are healthier when we keep transmitters away from our body. Since cell phone waves unwind our D.N.A. (even if just the skin) and can cause mutations (cancer etc.), that's why I never put a cell phone next to my head. I also have no cell service at my house, and love it. I used to be a radio engineer and worked for a network of radio stations. I overheard another engineer saying he felt sorry for the DJs in the control room at the base of the tower (100.000 Watt station). He said they were being fried for 8 hours a day. When I would pull up to the station it would take over my tape player and the stations show would be playing on it. I can only imagine how the cells of the body would be modulated by the transmitter.

• Useful Useful x 1
    23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your input. I will take a look at those links. Yes I agree that when cell phone waves unwind D.N.A. the body has to repair it. But It would be better to just keep the phone away from you head and body (Bluetooth would help).

• Useful Useful x 1
    24. Tau
      Probing

Tau Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      2019-Concert, 2021-headphones/acoustic trauma at 110dB,16kHz
      I am saying that phones/Bluetooth connection will not unwind the DNA because of 1) too little energy emitted by those devices, and 2) too little energy absorbed by your body, only causing an insignificant heating effect.

The DNA binding/unbinding is a stochastic process really and happens all the time, but because our DNA strands are so long, they should never unbind spontaneously. Something like a 2-3 base-pair double-stranded DNA would.

Edit: one base-pair unbinding and binding again is NOT damaged DNA being repaired.

• Winner Winner x 1
    25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I see, well I guess the debate will continue until someone completes more studies. We know that it is not in the interest of cell companies to do these studies as the results could put they out of business.

Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 11-08-43 Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA - Nature.png

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 11-09-29 Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA - Nature.png

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 11-09-46 Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA - Nature.png

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 11-10-45 Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA - Nature.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    26. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      The key word there case is "under certain conditions".

Blasting microwaves at something max power with no diffraction/reflection, before it can get rid of that thermal load would cause anything to unravel/cross react.

But those strands have a ton of degrees of freedom, and are under a layer of skin which has many of the bonds which would also be excited by microwaves.

Again. Stand by a radar dish, ok you'll likely be causing serious cell damage (if you can stand the sensation of burning).

Cell phones do not give you cancer or anything beyond a mild cellular inconvenience.

You should be more worried about the ionizing radiation you get on a plane than by that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thank you for your information.

Back to the reason I am here. If anyone needs help with stopping or reducing tinnitus , hyperacusis, or other phantom sounds you are welcome to try my creation, Tinnitus Mix.

It is a free download of 7 kinds of interference patterns that have broken or greatly reduced the feedback loop structure of tinnitus in over 1370 people worldwide. It must be played on Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones all night every night for 3 weeks on average, some take longer, some see results in days. I suffered for 3 years with severe tinnitus and lost everything until I invented this multi faceted sound mix that has buttercake of waves making very high harmonics (2.8 MHz), this band of frequencies (1-3 MHz) are known to cause neuroplasticity (neural healing):

Transcranial Magneto-Acoustic Stimulation Improves Neuroplasticity in Hippocampus of Parkinson’s Disease Model Mice

neuroplasticity.png

28. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      For real @Lane.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/posts/627468

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    29. star-affinity
      Wishful

star-affinity Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1993, increase in 2020, then new in 2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure about the first. Too many beers? Music during sleep.
      @GlennS, when @R. David Case said:

Since reality is a product of the mind it dwells in, it is impossible for anyone to judge the psych of another.”
      I'm just curious what you think is wrong with that statement about it being impossible to judge the psych of another?

Maybe it's something for another thread...

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Glenn S is such a negative person, I just came up with that as a joke.

• Good Question Good Question x 1