I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. star-affinity
      Wishful

star-affinity Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1993, increase in 2020, then new in 2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure about the first. Too many beers? Music during sleep.
      Well, I for one agree that ”it is impossible for anyone to judge the psych of another”.

We all likely walk around with very different perceptions of reality. Not sure what argument there would be against that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    2. Optic Axis
      Tired

Optic Axis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music and industrial machines.
      Sorry for taking a while to get back to you, I have a poor memory these days and forget a lot of things I do.

I tried your sound file and found it ok. There were some bits I couldn't put up with but I can see what you are trying to do and it wouldn't surprise me if someone found a benefit from having a changing sound to relieve their tinnitus. I ended up going back to one I created myself which is more of a constant 7100 Hz tone for just over an hour. Your sound file goes through ta phase of that frequency a few times and they are the parts that I felt the most benefit.

I don't know why I don't get on with the 'white noise' sound therapy. I've tried it and its just an annoyance but when I play this 7100 Hz one I get immediate relief from my tinnitus. With just a 30 second listen I can stop it and my ears feel clear for a few seconds. Unfortunately it's not a simple case of listening to it longer to get relief for longer. Sometimes its worth it and sometimes its not.

So yeah, your sound file did help a bit which is more than the white noise the audiologists put in my hearing aids did for me but the file I already had is still the best I've tried so far.

3. Padraigh Griffin

Padraigh Griffin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown/Stress
      It doesn't work for me. Made my now diagnosed middle ear myoclonus worse. Keep away is my advice.

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks for your input. Yes we are finding my Tinnitus Mix is working on about 40-50 % of those that don't have reactive tinnitus AND follow instructions. That means about half of the people that try it love me and the other half will complain it does not work and call me names. it is what it is and has helped over 1370 people around the world.

• Like Like x 1
    5. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss in left ear from head trauma (?)
      I am sure that those 1370 people they still have chronic tinnitus. If you read with objectivity (something that you lack) you will realize that @Optic Axis still has tinnitus, prefers his own sound file to yours, and he is just trying to be nice to you. If this is your definition of success then yes, you can claim many inconsequential victories.

• Agree Agree x 4
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You don't seem to read any of the testimonies. You seem to have an agenda to twist my success into failure. You ignore every one on this thread that has had success because it interferes with your false story line. Tinnitus Mix works.

Here are several new success posts from my test group that you probably won't even read and some from this thread that you don't read but continue to post negative comments on, because you are a negative person.

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 08-15-31 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 08-18-53 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 09-38-56 (1) NeuroWAV Tinnitus Therapy Facebook.png

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 08-21-56 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 09-06-11 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

7. IntotheBlue03

IntotheBlue03 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cervical/TBD
      Hi @R. David Case,

I am a tinnitus newbie with recent tinnitus onset as of 12/14/21.

Does your Tinnitus Mix work for higher frequency tinnitus? I am between 14 kHz-15 kHz and only get temporary relief from ACRN or a couple of high frequency fractal tone tracks from the Art of Zen YouTuber.

Eagerly looking forward to trying your program!

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Sure, glad to help. Tinnitus Mix can help many different frequencies and tones of tinnitus, even buzzing and fluttering (TTTS), clicking and even stops other phantom sounds such as voices. It is not notch therapy. You must get the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones (or KSC-75) for it to work. Play on low during day for a few hours to get used to the chaotic sounds and then switch to nights for 3 weeks. Good luck and I hope it helps you like all the others.

9. Burzum

Burzum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hey David, on the deleted podcast of Ramola D, you said a superconductive material needs to be invented. How is it going? Is it invented yet?

And when will the new CD be available for hyperacusis?

And if you have reactive tinnitus, what do you need to do, like do sports or something?
      I tried swimming in a SPA, it gave me some relief.

10. IntotheBlue03

IntotheBlue03 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cervical/TBD
      Hi @R. David Case,

I actually meant to inquire about reactive tinnitus/hyperacusis as well which is what I’m experiencing in a very high frequency (bilaterally as well at around 14-15 kHz).

Is there a way for @Burzum and I to still utilize your system? I wasn’t sure from the thread if it was ill-advised for reactive tinnitus or not.

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      They are close to a room temp superconductor but it would be very expensive even if it were available.

You can try Tinnitus Mix on bone conducting headphones for reactive tinnitus but do not use headphones.

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, we believe using Tinnitus Mix with bone conducting headphones may help reactive tinnitus. if you have the money run Tinnitus Mix through a NEUROPHONE for better delivery.

13. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      People can have any number of perceptions of reality but ultimately reality hits them in the face whether they like it or not, as we've seen most recently in the unvaccinated bodycount.

So don't knock appeals to objective rationality.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Creative Creative x 1
    14. star-affinity
      Wishful

star-affinity Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1993, increase in 2020, then new in 2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure about the first. Too many beers? Music during sleep.
      Totally agree on that. There is an objective reality, but people perceive it differently.

But:
      Vaccines cannot work and not work at the same time just because some people think they don’t work.

The Earth cannot be flat and a sphere at the same time just because some people are convinced it’s flat.

Etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    15. Luke Warm

Luke Warm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      infection (tinnitus mostly resolved)
      This is my first post, and I regret that it is in a controversial thread like this. You mention that Case doesn't charge anything for his CD, but I saw a post of his where he stated he charged $15 for shipping. It's important to know that CDs can be bought in moderate bulk for about 25 cents a piece. They can be shipped (insured) via USPS media mail for less than $2, but let's call it $2 exactly. If we then say the cost of administration and burning CDs (electricity, some opportunity cost, driving to the PO, etc.) is 75 cents a CD, then the all in cost per unit is $3. All of a sudden we're at a 400% return per unit. Case would be making $12 per CD.

All this being said, if it works it's well worth it. But an inventor and an engineer are very different beasts...

16. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Money has never been an issue. You can download the file for free at the link included in the early pages of this thread.

The problem is really about credibility and efficacy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    17. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      It's definitely possible to be driven by a desire for recognition or even genuine altruism and still offer something to the world that simply doesn't work or even harms people.

Likewise, a profit motive doesn't necessarily mean a product doesn't work.

The proof is in the pudding.

What we DO know is that Case is a highly eccentric individual with kooky new-agey / hippie acid-burnout conspiracy type beliefs. His medical knowledge is about on par with those pushing horse pills or hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment.

I find it really sad to see newbies stream in here and latch onto his treatment, driven more by desperation than anything else. Seriously, guys, know who you're dealing with before you just hook up headphones and subject yourself to the most ice-picky insult your wounded ears could imagine in the vain belief (keyword, belief) that it will help rather than hurt your hearing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have spent over $4000 sending out FREE CDs and PAYING SHIPPING myself. I can't keep going in the negative so I must charge shipping ONLY FOR CDs, the download is free here for everyone to use. I even still send out free CDs to homeless people that can't afford shipping. I have spent $5000 on CD burners and materials to make and ship CDs. I still am in the hole many thousands of dollars for trying to help my fellow mankind only to be trashed and called names here on Tinnitus Talk. My CDs and sound file has helped 1371 people stop many conditions.

I regret ever trying to help any of you. I should have listened to this seasoned member that knows all of you, Bells:

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 07-57-14 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    19. Adrian2005

Adrian2005 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      David, you have a lot of patience, I understand that all progress has its detractors. If a cure finally comes out of all this, all the effort will be worth it! If a cure doesn't come out of it, at least you've offered hope.

• Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Burzum

Burzum Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I bought the conductive headphones, but I downloaded the Tinnitus Mix on my phone.

Conductive headphones are not wired; they are wireless.

So I use Bluetooth to listen to the file.

But you said that the file can be hacked, should I be worried?

Are there other Bluetooth devices? Or are there wired conductive headphones?

I know that if I played all night a song on YouTube Music, the file frequency was changed.

21. lymebite
      Vegged out

lymebite Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @R. David Case, what is a Neurophone? I don’t recall that having been discussed in this thread. Could you provide a specific recommendation and link on what you would suggest people purchase?

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thank you for the kind words, very rare here.

• Hug Hug x 1
    23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am looking for wired (best) bone conducting headphones that go to 25 kHz, they would be the best but have not found any.

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      They are very expensive, here is one on eBay. I would look for a better source.

neurophone.png

25. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    26. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I think he is kind because he has not tried your treatment. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      T gone best T Talk.png

• Like Like x 1
    28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      The Neurophone was invented by a 15-year-old prodigy. It TALKS to nerves in pulses that neurons understand. The patent office said they would allow him to patent it if it would cause a deaf worker at the patent office to hear again. It did and they issued a patent. It was immediately stopped by the C.I.A. The reason is they had already developed a Neurophone and even had taken it further and developed the remote Neurophone and was classified secret.

The reason they quashed the patent was because they had already developed it as a weapon. The remote Neurophone could transmit neural information to people from long distance and untraceable. The side effects of the remote Neurophone caused people to hear phantom sounds such as ringing, clicking, buzzing in the ears. They could also send modulated voices to the person. Most of this information has been removed from the internet, even this document from mind net journal, stating plans to "transmit neural information to all brains on earth."

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 07-43-45 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    29. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Has your tinnitus improved?

30. EDDTEKK

EDDTEKK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma