Vincent Van Gogh

Discussion in 'Support' started by ceauses97, Dec 23, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. ceauses97
      Speechless

ceauses97 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/12/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music/chemotherapy/hypercalcemia
      Since I got my T, i've been reading a lot about it, and recently I read somewhere that Vincent Van Gogh also suffered from T (some say thats the reason he cut his ear), and i came across a song dedicated to him. this song is very known world wide, so i dont know if you guys have have heard it or now, but I still thought it was worth sharing.

this type of music is nothing like what I usally listen to, but the lyrics itself is so beautiful, and I listen to it every day before i go to bed. this was also 2pac favourite song (surprisingly, since he was a gangster rapper), and they say this song was played when he was about to die.

Anyway, here is the link to the song:

Don McLean - Vincent ( Starry, Starry Night)...

• Like Like x 2
    2. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      No conclusive proof of this.

Thanks for sharing the song.

3. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      ceauses97,
      Thank you for sharing this beautiful song and paintings with us.
      Think I will down load it to play to our tinnitus group....lots of love glynis.