Angry

Discussion in 'Support' started by Rimes9845, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Rimes9845

Rimes9845 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2009
      Ok so I have had tinnitus for a long time. I used to shoot professional skeet and I am a hunter. Anyway I work in a shop and I have a steel workbench, one of my coworkers who is really dumb and a huge dick head always comes by and smacks a 9 pound hammer as hard as he can to either get my attention or scare me. When he does this I get so fucking angry and tell him to stop because the ringing is so loud I can't hear anything for a few minutes but he just tells me to stop being a little bitch. Now it is carrying on to outside of work and now my right ear is ringin louder than ever ( the side he always does it)

2. SteveSkis92
      Dumb

SteveSkis92 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity from Electronic Cigarettes (Propylene Glycol)
      Wow.....some people are just awful.....

I'm so sorry to hear this Rimes. Not a lot that I can say, but that guy clearly sucks. I think that everyone here on the forum feels for you. It truly angers me how incredibly inconsiderate some people can be....

Have you explained to this person that you have Tinnitus?

Hoping this guy gets fired as soon as possible....
      -Steve

3. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      May I suggest shooting him in the head ?

• Agree Agree x 5
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Before shooting him in the head as RaZaH so wisely suggested. Tie him to your metal workbench, put his head in a vise to hold him in place. Take a hammer and precisely aim it at his balls and swing as hard as you can! Then while he's writhering in pain, shoot him.

This should send a clear message to other coworkers, that you're not to be f..ked with!

• Funny Funny x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. jeannie
      Stressed

jeannie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced, Ear Infection, Medication... Who knows?
      Also maybe get some custom ear plugs made.this will help protect your hearing for any loud noises.good luck dealing with him!

6. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Maybe just a good old slap on the ear should give him a little taste of what we face daily, you know.. Just for fun.. :)

Joking apart I feel for you... What about making him listen for 5 minutes to a T sound through some headphones so maybe he can understand a little better and maybe be a little more sensible and respectful to other people' s needs and problems...

Anyway, his behavior reminds me of a joke from the late Bill Hicks while talking about people like him...
      "He should have been a blow job" :) Sorry I hope it is not too rude, and it makes me giggle a lot...

Take care and carry earplugs at work !!!!

7. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hope the silly person comes to their senses and thinks of your ears before playing a sick prank on you.....If the nice approach doesnt work give him some of his own medicine and find his weak spot......lots of love glynis

8. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Sue him. That'll shut him up.